Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm using on Kane. If you can't use TC against Burnley and Fulham then when can you really?
Has to be the percentage play doesn't it.
A lot of the game is covering risk, and there has to be a high risk he smashes a 40 pointer as triple cap across these 2.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Has to be the percentage play doesn't it.
A lot of the game is covering risk, and there has to be a high risk he smashes a 40 pointer as triple cap across these 2.
Yep. Plus if fit, Kane will play 90 minutes both games and on penalties.

He'll at least get a goal and an assist. He's good for bonus points too. Can easily see him getting 15 points (45 as TC).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

He'll at least get a goal and an assist. He's good for bonus points too. Can easily see him getting 15 points (45 as TC).
There surely won't be a better option for it left.
City have a double this week, and in week 27. But Pep roulette is always an issue. Plus the week 27 double has United in there, which is still a tough game for them.
Throw in champions league and it's even more of a mess.

Kane this week. Although I'll do it late doors, both the transfer from Ings, and the TC chip confirmation.

Moby

Dick

There surely won't be a better option for it left.
City have a double this week, and in week 27. But Pep roulette is always an issue. Plus the week 27 double has United in there, which is still a tough game for them.
Throw in champions league and it's even more of a mess.

Kane this week. Although I'll do it late doors, both the transfer from Ings, and the TC chip confirmation.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bruno looks tempting. He has the potential to score more against Palace than Kane in a double in crappy Jose team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You've just guaranteed he'll limp off on 13mins of the first game for a 3 point triple captain score.

In fairness, that's my triple cap score from the last 2 seasons!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bruno is a good option but with our record against the "better" teams, you're relying on that CP game.

Id rather go for the player that had the two easier games.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Going with Kane as TC. Everyone else in my league will be captaining Bruno and no one has Kane. He can be a huge differential.

Great tally today, Raphinha as captain, Bamford and Dallas in team. Was quite frustrating until Raphinha scored as everyone else had Bamford at captain. Finished my gameweek with 93 and yet another made up some ground on players above me. I’m slowly getting there...

Tarrou

upto 34k after quite a shit start

I think I'll dump Ings this week, he'll probably get back in the side but Southampton look shit and the double the following week has city away in it

Nickosaur

81 points. Was very happy until I clocked the guy behind me in the work ML captained Dallas :lol: 34 points there, fair play to him. Means he's gained about 15 points on me this week...

Maxii

Paad
Going to bench boost this week, have 13/15 with DGW. Mitchell starting ahead of van Aanholt last night and Palace winning means he has a good chance to start at least against Fulham.

My value is well spread out at the moment so best time to use it before focusing on higher value players mixed with some bench fodder for the final run in.

Cornish

Going to bench boost this week, have 13/15 with DGW. Mitchell starting ahead of van Aanholt last night and Palace winning means he has a good chance to start at least against Fulham.

My value is well spread out at the moment so best time to use it before focusing on higher value players mixed with some bench fodder for the final run in.
Exactly my plan as well. Mitchell starting last night pretty much confirmed it for me. 2 transfers in this week (likely DCL and Digne), Bench boost and then I've got a wildcard to sort a team for the run in. Free hit for the blank gameweek as well so I'm all sorted. Only decision is when to unleash the wildcard. I'm thinking the sooner after this game week the better especially with the free hit to use for the blank week

Neo_Mufc

I'm going to be starting a youtube channel as a side gig hobby.

Just looking for some ideas on how one can differentiate themselves. I feel like each show I watch has a set theme but sometimes get a bit boring.

The youtuber alone is what brings the punters in me thinks.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm going to be starting a youtube channel as a side gig hobby.

Just looking for some ideas on how one can differentiate themselves. I feel like each show I watch has a set theme but sometimes get a bit boring.

The youtuber alone is what brings the punters in me thinks.
It's tough to stand out as it's all based on algorithms. Just be consistent. Maybe a channel on anti-fpl or something like that?

Also I'm playing my WC this week so when should I BB?
Team dependent. If you have the template team, then I would say GW30.

Tarrou

This should be the TC GW, just worried that it will all go horribly wrong, like it usually does when I play my Wild card.

Who to captain though? Bruno, KDB, DCL ?
depends if you are chasing or not

if leading Bruno is the safest bet I'd say

I'm going Kane as need to make up some ground, but its risky as Spurs are wank

I wouldn't ever risk a TC on a City player, due to rotation risk

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Chelsea aren't conceding much, but there's a good chance of a hatful against Crystal Palace, so I guess I should go for Bruno.

May as well play my TC, although it'll most probably go tits up. I'm mid table mediocrity at the best of times. My only opportunity for glory is my work HTH league. The 2 top players are going HTH and I'm playing a Liverpool fan, so I have a decent chance of going top this GW. :D

I'm going to wait until after Thursday's game before going TC on Bruno though, just in case :nervous:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I'm 2 behind my main ML leader. He has Bruno, doesn't have Kane. I've got both. Horrible decision :lol:

Leaning quite a bit towards the old do not take it off Bruno strat though. If Kane hauls - great, he's not got those points anyway. If Bruno hauls - great - I won't cry if he captains him.

Paul_Scholes18

I think Bruno is the best bet still. Also think Salah is a good pick.

Kane likes playing against defensive sides, but not trusting his form and Spurs form.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Eurgh, could've done without that Dallas haul. Halted my climb back up the ranks/tables.

Glad to see Bamford and Raph grab a goal though.

I think that result means I'll TC captain Kane as well now because I need to take the risk. I think the rest will go Bruno.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Antonio + Sterling to Kane and Gundogan for a -4?

Slightly worried about getting rid of Sterling, but I think it’s worth it. What do you lot think?

hubbuh

Antonio + Sterling to Kane and Gundogan for a -4?

Slightly worried about getting rid of Sterling, but I think it’s worth it. What do you lot think?
I would, Kane is a massive improvement on Antonio and there's not much between Sterling and Gundogan (although KdB being back might mean less goal involvement for Gundogan?)

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
37 points from the Leeds match took me to 90 for the gameweek. Bamford, Raphinha (c) and Dallas came up trumps for me.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I would, Kane is a massive improvement on Antonio and there's not much between Sterling and Gundogan (although KdB being back might mean less goal involvement for Gundogan?)
Yeah I think so. Gundogan is more central than Sterling. Kane should outscore Antonio
Cheers both, think that’s what I’ll be doing then! TC for Mr Kane too I think.

JuriM

Some of you saying it's time to Triple Captain someone atm. I would disagree, but I do use up my Bench boost this time, as I see a lot rotation going on and some might blank one game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm having a massive headache after the Grealish injury...

I have to decide now on a striker and midfielder.

ANY HELP would really be appreciated.

Striker:
Antonio, currently have him. Plays Leeds soon and plays in GW29. Keeping him saves me a -4.
Watkins, can easily swap Antonio to him, plays in DGW26, GW29 and potentially another double in between against Everton. Problem is how much chances he can get without Grealish...
DCL, the obvious choice but it means I need to swap Grealish for someone in MF for 6.8 or below (maybe I should have just done the Barnes transfer early...)

Midfielder (Grealish, he's going out but for who? ):
Barnes, seems like the obvious choice but he blanks in 29 and getting him means no DCL due to 0.1m. Also plays City in GW30, where I plan to bench boost so not ideal.
Traore/Barkley/El Ghazi, play in DGW26, BGW29 and potentially a DGW in between. Problem is none are guaranteed minutes and doubt either of these will haul in any way.
Lookman, plays in DGW26 and BGW29. Just not an inspiring choice.

Alternatively, just bring in Barnes and play Bamford. I just have a feeling DCL is essential for his upcoming run...

Current team if that helps:

Martinez
Cancelo, Stones, Lowton
Grealish, Son, Gundo, Bruno, Salah
Kane (TC), Antonio

Subs: Forster, Bamford, Dallas, Struijk

Tarrou

@Dirty Schwein

Barnes and Bamford

I wouldn't take a hit for a player who isn't playing in 29 by taking out a player who is, unless you're already stacked for that week

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein

Barnes and Bamford

I wouldn't take a hit for a player who isn't playing in 29 by taking out a player who is, unless you're already stacked for that week
Maybe you're correct...

I wish they'd announce when Everton v Villa will be...

I'm just worried about not having DCL.

As for GW29, I will have 8 definitely (without Antonio).