Fantasy Premier League 20/21

TheGerz

Supports
rangers
Ings to Kane. Then consider a triple captain on him.

Would leave 10 double gamers, including the big boys Bruno, Salah, Kane. Triple City, so pending the Pep roulette. Also Dier for Tottenham, who some say isn't nailed, but he's started about 9 out of 10.
Hi. Looked at Dier myself, or Ben Davies who’s cheaper? Also Kabak at Liverpool 5.0, surely they keep clean sheets against Sheffield United & Fulham?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Big question for me this week, is -4 for Grealish to Barnes, or just play single gamer Raphina.

Could easily see him getting a 6point minimum, meaning Barnes has to get into double figures to even equal it, let alone make profit.

I suppose it's a case of if Grealish isn't out for long he's worth keeping on the bench, and then utilise their next double.
I have the same dilemma.

Key thing with Barnes is that he has excellent fixtures after the DGW too. Brighton, Sheffield United, West Brom, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Southampton and Newscastle (with a blank and City in the middle of that).

Depends on how long we hear Grealish is out for, as well as whatever wildcard/blank plans you have I suppose. If Grealish is out for a bit and I think I'd hold onto Barnes for that run then I'll probably just take the hit to bring him in now.

El-Manos

Need advice guys, Kane in for Bamford, DCL or Watkins? They all have good fixtures with the exception of Bamford but I’d lose 0.4 value if I have to bring him in again in the future.

Pat Evra

Oh so no Maddison, no Grealish. Nice
I brought Maddison for Grealish during weekend. I thought his injury is not serious. What a mistake.

I still hope for some news before the weekend. If he'll at least be ready for the second fixture, I'll keep him. In other case, I'll have to transfer him out since I am probably going for BB. What a shame.

I am usually patient with transfers, Idk what happened this time.

TheGerz

Supports
rangers
Need advice guys, Kane in for Bamford, DCL or Watkins? They all have good fixtures with the exception of Bamford but I’d lose 0.4 value if I have to bring him in again in the future.
not Bamford as he’s playing game week 29 when there’s only 6 games on

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have the same dilemma.

Key thing with Barnes is that he has excellent fixtures after the DGW too. Brighton, Sheffield United, West Brom, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Southampton and Newscastle (with a blank and City in the middle of that).

Depends on how long we hear Grealish is out for, as well as whatever wildcard/blank plans you have I suppose. If Grealish is out for a bit and I think I'd hold onto Barnes for that run then I'll probably just take the hit to bring him in now.
The Maddison injury situation that @Pat Evra mentions above is a critical issue to Barnes as well. If Maddison is out, you feel Barnes will drop in potential.

A lot to weigh up.

It feels later in the week then it actually is for me, it can only be because I've got Fri off work, so i just think 1 more day left!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I'd lose 0.4 value is the only thing. Maybe Watkins would be the better choice?
I would normally say so, but we don't know how Villa will play without their talisman.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I can't get Kane in unless I do a -12.

Content with my team - 8 players playing double, and then I had 3 Leeds players vs Villa. Son will be my triple captain.
I have Ings, Antonio and Coufal on the bench who all play singles. Latter two play against City, so they can safely remain on the bench.

It's just whether I bring in Ings for one of Dallas or Raphinha? Only keeping Ings in really for next gameweek before shipping him out for the continued transition into GW29.

Dan_F

Is Grealish really out for long?
BBC are speculating a month, which would make him a doubt for the blank gameweek. He’d be out my team right away if it wasn’t for the fact I only have six players for 29 without him currently.

I’m torn between riding it out and swapping him now. Although I don’t really fancy bringing in anyone with games in 29 at this point. I guess Saka makes sense, but I had my heart set on Barnes.

RedDevil@84

BBC are speculating a month, which would make him a doubt for the blank gameweek. He’d be out my team right away if it wasn’t for the fact I only have six players for 29 without him currently.

I’m torn between riding it out and swapping him now. Although I don’t really fancy bringing in anyone with games in 29 at this point. I guess Saka makes sense, but I had my heart set on Barnes.
I hadn't shipped him out, but with injury to Maddison, my bench is looking like a hangout place of Phil Jones' mates. Not that I was planning to play BB, but my main team looks like Bruno, Kane and bunch of others who blow hot and cold.

So I am confused to ship him out. Villa has not officially mentioned 4 weeks off, but BBC seem convinced.

Neo_Mufc

I don't think Barnes is still a bad shout despite not having Maddison in the team.

Tarrou

I need to dump Ings

DCL and Vardy are the main contenders

I'm also half tempted by Watkins as Villa have a GW29 fixture and another double to play

but the appeal of Vardy is quite strong at the moment

Nickosaur

The decision on who to TC is going to damage my mental health in the next few days.

Patchbeard

DCL has the best games on paper, but Bruno/Kane/Son/Vardy/any of the City players could haul. I'm leaning towards Kane, mostly because I took a -4 hit to bring him in. Solid logic.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Thoughts on Kane for TC?

The way Spurs have been playing is making me nervy about it, though the fixtures are favorable on paper

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
The decision on who to TC is going to damage my mental health in the next few days.
Same. I've ruled out DCL from my final 3 as he doesn't have pens and Everton are notorious for not showing up in games they should win comfortably.

Now got to decide between Kane and Bruno. I'm not having the best season so I shoud really go Kane to make up some ground but I had a dream that Bruno went off against Palace last night.

Nickosaur

Same. I've ruled out DCL from my final 3 as he doesn't have pens and Everton are notorious for not showing up in games they should win comfortably.

Now got to decide between Kane and Bruno. I'm not having the best season so I shoud really go Kane to make up some ground but I had a dream that Bruno went off against Palace last night.
Yeah I've moved away from TCing DCL for these reasons, also because he's just back from injury. So increased chance of being subbed at 70 mins or worse, having a reoccurance of the injury.

I keep leaning towards Kane, no matter how poor they look I think Spurs are due a 4-0 soon. Fulham have improved a lot so it could be vs Burnley.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ok I've pulled the trigger. Bamford > Kane. TC on Kane. Let's do this.

Martinez
Cancelo Dias Digne
Son Bruno (vtc) Rashford Gundogan
Kane (tc) Watkins DCL

Subs: Areola, Raphinha, Mee, Cresswell

Maccaa

Can’t decide between Calvert-Lewin or Kane for TC. I had Kane nailed on but Fulham and Burnley’s recent defensive records aren’t that bad at all and on the flip side Southampton’s has been horrible and West Brom’s hasn’t been great.. This is a hard one!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Can’t decide between Calvert-Lewin or Kane for TC. I had Kane nailed on but Fulham and Burnley’s recent defensive records aren’t that bad at all and on the flip side Southampton’s has been horrible and West Brom’s hasn’t been great.. This is a hard one!
By all accounts Burnley were extremely lucky against 10 man West Brom.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I've captained DCL twice this season for a 50% strike rate. He scored twice at Fulham the first time I made him captain but blanked when he was my captain for Newcastle's win at Goodison about a month ago.

Deery

Dreary
Took out Grealish for Foden because he looked on fire last night could see him score if he plays both games, also put in Pickford surprisingly cheap and looks very good atm..

devil in me

I'm avoiding Kane TC, mainly to do with Spurs current form and Burnley is probably the one of the worst games that they could have (although they were shocking V WBA).
I'm thinking of taking a gamble on KDB...I reckon he is nailed on for 2 starts this gameweek....

Patchbeard

I'm avoiding Kane TC, mainly to do with Spurs current form and Burnley is probably the one of the worst games that they could have (although they were shocking V WBA).
I'm thinking of taking a gamble on KDB...I reckon he is nailed on for 2 starts this gameweek....
Risky...I think he may start both but be subbed early if (when) they are winning comfortably.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Yeah, I have him in and captained him but have since bottled it and give Harry the armband. On the wrong end of too many Peppings over the last few years.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
TC is a chip that you can play once, I have no idea why people would risk it on someone in City (unless you are massively going for a differential because you're so behind).

I just dont think this is a risk worth taking.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not a massive deal but Spurs do have an extra day rest over Everton and United (well most teams really) for those considering TC. They play Sunday and Thursday. Everton are Monday and Thursday. United Sunday and Wednesday.

Kane and Son both fully rested in the EL game...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is this week the most opportune to play a TC card?

I can see a lot of Kane considerations, I'm debating between him, Son and Bruno myself.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is this week the most opportune to play a TC card?

I can see a lot of Kane considerations, I'm debating between him, Son and Bruno myself.
Most of the doubles coming up after this week involve City so unless you are a gambler, this is probably the best option.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Most of the doubles coming up after this week involve City so unless you are a gambler, this is probably the best option.
I'm a big gambler, thats why I've fecked up in FPL so badly. I've changed my team more than a slut going through different partners damnit. I missed all gundagon hauls, bamford hauls and Soucek hauls despite owning all of them for a good portion BEFORE they got gains.

devil in me

TC is a chip that you can play once, I have no idea why people would risk it on someone in City (unless you are massively going for a differential because you're so behind).

I just dont think this is a risk worth taking.
Exactly this for me. KDB 'could' be a game changer if he hauls, but its obviously risky.