Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looked at Ward Prowse, but was put off by how crap Southampton have been for months, and how his output has been about 1 goal every 10 games.
Could pay off though. That's the lotto at times!
Glad I disclaimered this with line two :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I went for Martinez in goal in place of Forster despite the latter having a double. Need a clean sheet from Emi to feel better about myself.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Has Forster taken the no. 1 spot then? Was going to get rid in anticipation of a BB.

Leonzo1

Vestegaard going from 8 to 5 in the last minute of extra time. I just can't catch a break.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Slightly annoyed I didn't put Forster in ahead of Emi but Martinez is known to hauling when he keeps a clean sheet and Wolves aren't exactly an attacking force. Soton in bad firm and Forster can also get minus points against City. So the logic was sound.

I hope Forster keeps his place though as that gives me an extra player on my Bench Boost for GW30...

Paul_Scholes18

Slightly annoyed I didn't put Forster in ahead of Emi but Martinez is known to hauling when he keeps a clean sheet and Wolves aren't exactly an attacking force. Soton in bad firm and Forster can also get minus points against City. So the logic was sound.

I hope Forster keeps his place though as that gives me an extra player on my Bench Boost for GW30...
You still got bench boost?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You still got bench boost?
Yeah for some reason.

My plan is to use it in GW30 as I plan to WC for GW31 and want to have all my money on the first 11.

Only spanner in the works is the potential DGWs that will be coming up soon due to crowds...

Paul_Scholes18

Watkins so annoying. Only reason I keep him is for 29 and that double vs Everton that never comes.

Not sure he is worth to keep a forward spot though.

RashyForPM

Watkins so annoying. Only reason I keep him is for 29 and that double vs Everton that never comes.

The annoying thing is that if he was a bit luckier, he’d be on 17 goals now (7 post hits) and on course for 25, which would be a ridiculously good return for a £6.5m striker. Instead, he just absolutely frustrates us Watkins owners because the ball simply doesn’t dip an inch lower when he shoots :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody Wolves, two huge easy chances and don't take either.
And the second one pushes Martinez from nowhere to 3bonus. Can't make it up with this system.

Leonzo1

Desperately need Wolves to score here. First time benching him this season Cause I still have Ederson from my bench boost. Watch him concede in both games yet City still win.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bloody Wolves, two huge easy chances and don't take either.
And the second one pushes Martinez from nowhere to 3bonus. Can't make it up with this system.
Come on Emi! Get me another haul ya bastard! But I'm sad I'll be selling him soon. He's been the only player in my team that's not been taken out at one time or another :(

Any chance Forster plays against City :D
I think he's first choice now but don't expect more than 2 points against City mate.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Come on Emi! Get me another haul ya bastard! But I'm sad I'll be selling him soon. He's been the only player in my team that's not been taken out at one time or another :(

I think he's first choice now but don't expect more than 2 points against City mate.
No, I want him to play against City, so Martinez comes off the bench.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
No, I want him to play against City, so Martinez comes off the bench.
Oh right! I'm pretty sure they'll start him. They've looked far more solid with him between the sticks. With their free fall before this week, not sure why they would bring McCarthy back. You'd be unlucky of Forster doesn't play.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ollie Watkins hit the bar and in the final minute gets a shot blocked on the line. I would feel bad for his owners but my rival has him so feck that :lol:

RashyForPM

Having Watkins is still frustrating, but at least my Pope to Martinez transfer paid off. Don’t know how Coady is getting the 3 bonus points over him considering he made 3 saves, but oh well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins has ceased to be frustrating now, as everyone in my top 10 has him anyway. So the days of his hapless misses costing me have long gone :)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Have had double Villa defence since GW6 and that is by far the best decision I've made this season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having Watkins is still frustrating, but at least my Pope to Martinez transfer paid off. Don’t know how Coady is getting the 3 bonus points over him considering he made 3 saves, but oh well.
How Martinez got 3 for that I will never know.
One superb save, and two nominal ones.

Damn those Wolves point blank misses.

Dan_F

Especially seen as he saved Coady’s shot to keep it 0-0!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The annoying thing is that if he was a bit luckier, he’d be on 17 goals now (7 post hits) and on course for 25, which would be a ridiculously good return for a £6.5m striker. Instead, he just absolutely frustrates us Watkins owners because the ball simply doesn’t dip an inch lower when he shoots :lol:
He's a pain in the arse. Keep saying 'hes going" but keep giving him one more chance, probably because of price tag. Goes after GW29.

Thankfully Martinez part compensates.. another 9 pts (I think) today. 5th points score of all players, fantastic FF choice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gonna have to block everyone below me by finally bringing Martinez back in next game week I think!.

On a lighter note, some incredible stuff from someone in my league....

a -12, and over a mad 10 mins they did this.

Bruno to KDB
Gundo to Lingard
Lingard to Ward Prowse
Ward Prowse to Lingard

What the hell!??

Nickosaur

Emi Martinez, my hero.

I brought in Joel Veltman as a replacement for Lowton (I couldn't afford Konsa) and started him instead of Bamford. No idea why, seemed like a good idea at the time...

saivet

Damn FPL, after the final whistle they took a save from Martinez so no save points and as a result he went from 2 to 1 bonus points.

RashyForPM

He's a pain in the arse. Keep saying 'hes going" but keep giving him one more chance, probably because of price tag. Goes after GW29.

Thankfully Martinez part compensates.. another 9 pts (I think) today. 5th points score of all players, fantastic FF choice.
I’m keeping him and Bamford to have at least 8 players for GW29.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Taking the save off Martinez was a joke.

saivet

Very annoying. Newcastle away next and after the blank game week he has Fulham at home. I want to take him out but the fixtures and potential return of Grealish (when ever that will be) are making me stick with him.

Paul_Scholes18

Villa fixtures turn horrid after GW30 so most likely I'll replace him with Mendy.

But if his DGW is after GW30, then I may just persist as they do play West Brom at some point.
I would get 2 keepers and rotate now though.

Not sure trying to squeeze every little penny out is worth it now.