Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maybe worth saving the wc for the last dgw now?
If possible that definitely looks the power move.

Hopefully the couple in my top 10 still with a BB aren't sharp enough to combine a wildcard in 34 with a 15 player BB in week 35

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If possible that definitely looks the power move.

Hopefully the couple in my top 10 still with a BB aren't sharp enough to combine a wildcard in 34 with a 15 player BB in week 35
I needed it this week. Otherwise my team would been fecked.

Nickosaur

Was going to take Lingard out for my WC team, but you can't really leave him out in this form.

RedDevil@84

With players staying out of team, I will have antonio come on from bench. So I am playing triple West Ham.
Lingard and Coufal combining works well for me

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should have switched Ward Prowse to Lingard , but couldn't do it before Burnley at home.

Never mind. Massively unexpected assist from Coufal helps!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Martinez - Areola
Dallas - Shaw - Alonso - Cresswell - Dias
Bruno - Jota - Son - Mount - Raphina
Kane - DCL - Bamford
You're doing well to be top 2k with DCL and Bamford :) I can't wait to get rid of him, just a shame they'd can't go down.
Is lingard a must have now?
Possibly. I was curious as to how they'd play without Rice but seem to be coping ok and their fixtures aren't too bad.

Nickosaur

Wolves are crap. Really questioning bringing Neto and Saiss/Coady on WC, regardless of how good their fixtures are...

Paul_Scholes18

I really should have done Salah to Lingard for a -4 for the blank, but easy to say that and Salah still got nice fixtures and I did consider Auba too for that switch.

I recommended everyone I know in real to get Lingard and it is working, but had hoped Antonio would be involved as well even being a much weaker pick right now.

RedDevil@84

Not watching the game. But what happened to Antonio. The 1 and 2 pointers in my team this week is just ridiculous

ROFLUTION

Wolves are crap. Really questioning bringing Neto and Saiss/Coady on WC, regardless of how good their fixtures are...
How have they played? They've looked defensively sound (and very boring) a couple of times I've tuned in, so even considered doing 3 x Wolves defenders to try and gain some differential points the next 5 weeks.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How have they played? They've looked defensively sound (and very boring) a couple of times I've tuned in, so even considered doing 3 x Wolves defenders to try and gain some differential points the next 5 weeks.
Looking shaky at the back but mainly on counters as they are chasing goals.

Going forward they've looked quite dangerous imo but very wasteful. Neto missed an open goal.

ROFLUTION

Looking shaky at the back but mainly on counters as they are chasing goals.

Going forward they've looked quite dangerous imo but very wasteful. Neto missed an open goal.
Cheers. They rarely have to chase, as they sometimes play boring to 0 first half like last season and try and get more forward in 2nd half or when opponent slips.

Swiss_Red89

Feck off JLingz :lol: ...his yellow card in the 93. minute means i lose my head to head with one point less.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Good old Jesse. 69 all out for the week. Everton can feck off though. Still can't believe I got no clean sheet from a defence and goal keeper facing the entire bottom 3 and Crystal Palace.

Won't make any moves until after the CL games.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Considering I completely forgot to sort my team for the first time this season, it looks like I’ve done alright with 66 points

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was fuming at Richarlison's misses but saw DCL also missed two incredible chances so less annoyed now.

Richarlison, Dier and Ward Prowse are two of the issues to sort now.

Lingard looks a must and Son will be a must in two weeks.

May have to leave Richarlison for now and get the others sorted.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Broke out the spreadsheet this morning and made some plans.

Players I'm keeping - Cresswell, Dias, Dallas, Raphinha, Lingard, Bruno, Kane

Players I'm binning asap - Digne, DCL, Watkins, JWP (maybe keep one more week)

Players I might bin - Martinez/Areola (upgrade to Lloris for the double and run in), Alonso (after 34), Son (after 35)

Players I've got me eye on - Jesus, Jota, Iheanacho, Bamford, Phllips (£4m enabler), Mane (if I can't afford Salah)

Not going to get drawn into holding Everton and Villa players any longer simply because they've got a reaaranged game to play against each other.

Still definitely Free Hitting in 33.

This week I will probably bring in Jesus for Watkins if he doesn't start in the CL and stick the arm band on him. Might also bring in Jota for JWP for a hit although I could probably hold on that with Southampton playing West Brom.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Minor red arrow, but only the first one for seven GWs. Think I will want to pick up Jota and/or Trent this week, moving my Liverpool players on, but I'll wait for the midweek games first.

Nickosaur

66 points and a small green arrow, means im creeping closer to the top 10k (OR 10,9k)
Wildcard activated and my template has already changed a lot. Reconsidering double chelsea defence, liverpool assets (TAA, Salah in particular), Arsenal (look more bothered about EL than PL) etc.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Current WC draft:

Mendy
Cancelo, Rudiger, Coady
Jota, Salah, Bruno, Son, Wingard
Ihenacho, Kane

Subs: Forster, Watkins, Konsa, Holding

Not 100% sold on the two bolded. Cancelo can easily become Castagne, in fact, that's what I'll probably do. As for Watkins, what other options are there at that price?

sugar_kane

Had Lingard, Salah and Dias on the bench this week (26 points) but at least I took a 4 point hit to transfer in Azpilacueta and had the foresight to captain him, doubling the zero he managed to generate.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I think TAA could be a really good addition for the run in. Might go for him and Jota actually instead and grab a cheaper mid than Mane. Someone in the £7-8m range like Maddison might be a good idea when he comes back into the team. I want to see if Iheanacho keeps his place as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Current WC draft:

Mendy
Cancelo, Rudiger, Coady
Jota, Salah, Bruno, Son, Wingard
Ihenacho, Kane

Subs: Forster, Watkins, Konsa, Holding

Not 100% sold on the two bolded. Cancelo can easily become Castagne, in fact, that's what I'll probably do. As for Watkins, what other options are there at that price?
Slim pickings. I still think Bamford will be a good option. Leeds have a few rough games and then end with some good ones. Could always hold Watkins, hope he gets the double before 35 and switch to Bamford for the last 3 games.

I wouldn't bother with Cancelo either if I was on a WC. 7 games left for City and could easily see him benched for 4 of those.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Slim pickings. I still think Bamford will be a good option. Leeds have a few rough games and then end with some good ones. Could always hold Watkins, hope he gets the double before 35 and switch to Bamford for the last 3 games.

I wouldn't bother with Cancelo either if I was on a WC. 7 games left for City and could easily see him benched for 4 of those.
Thanks mate.

Re: Watkins vs. Bamford. I'm literally swapping Bamford with Watkins. I did it early to avoid that price drop but already slightly regretting it. But their fixtures are equally fecked in the short term, with Watkins having the potential of a double whilst Bamford is starting to share minutes with Rodrigo. I have 8 playing attackers so either of the two would most likely occupy the bench. I'll be looking to bring in Raphinha for Leeds final 3. But yeah, will deliberate between Bamford and Watkins until the deadline.

As for Cancelo, I'm mainly bringing him in for the Leeds game then booting him out for Castagne (or whoever else). I don't really want any City player for the final stretch. The roulette is doing my nuts and once City wrap the league, even Dias wont be safe from it.