Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

Pointless even worrying about United players. No one will be playing in all three.

Dan_F

Surely maguire will play all 3, and probably bruno 2.5 and shaw 2.5 too
Depends how the games go. It’s unfortunate the fixtures go from easy to hard.

I wouldn’t rip up my team for them, but it’s easy to say when I’ve got Shaw and Bruno.

saivet

I'll bring Greenwood in for Lingard. He will start at least one game and come on as sub in the others. Use my WC the week after.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Already have Shaw and Bruno, and wanted Greenwood. Good chance they all at least appear in two.

What other teams should we be aiming for for the run in?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'll bring Greenwood in for Lingard. He will start at least one game and come on as sub in the others. Use my WC the week after.
Surely you use your wildcard in this massive double and triple game week!

mohr

Triple GW for us.
Already got Fernandes & Shaw. Any opinion for the best choice to triple up?
Greenwood? Maguire/AWB? Or maybe Henderson to be the safest choice to start all 3 games

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Already have Shaw and Bruno, and wanted Greenwood. Good chance they all at least appear in two.

What other teams should we be aiming for for the run in?
I'm in a little trouble for 36 with 2 United, 2 Leicester, Holding and a chump villa filler player.
Looking at an 8 man team.

Have to gamble on a smashes score this week that allows a -8 or so next week or resist the temptation on a third utd player and perhaps do jota and Watkins in for son and Davis.

One rival has no Utd so he's in difficulty and he'll have to make a big call on sacrificing someone to get son upto Bruno. He might have to do taa down to Shaw. Which is dangerous when that has two games and a week36

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Got Bruno and Greenwood. Maguire seems to be the most likely starter of all three, so will get him too probs.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’m eager to captain Greenwood as I think even in the game where he will sit he’s still likely to do something from the bench (or even come on at all) while Bruno and Shaw will probably be fully rested in at least 1 game. He will also be the biggest differential which at this stage I have to do as I’m 44 points behind in one of my leagues (and 120 in the other which I have already given up on).

Paul_Scholes18

So Bruno obvious captain or do we predict him to get rested vs Leicester?

I would like to get Maguire in, but can't justify a hit for him. Feels he is the one outfield player that plays all 3 games.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Oof. I know there's gonna be massive rotation but my initial thoughts are Maguire, AWB, Salah and DCL in for Alonso, Dias, Son, Vardy (-8).

Would play

Bruno
Digne Maguire AWB
Bruno Salah Jota JWP
Kane DCL Iheanacho

Bench: Areola, Lingard, Dallas, Reguillon

So covered for 36 as well if I go Iheanacho to Antonio.

In hindsight this now looks a great week to free hit, especially if you don't have many players who blank in 36.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I hope you guys that are tripling up on United still remember that United will blank in GW36 so assuming you have some players from Chelsea or Leicester, you'll end up struggling to field 11 players in GW36.

For example;

I have Bruno, Shaw, Ihenacho and Rudiger.

I plan to drop Rudiger GW36 and bench the other three (I have a decent bench).

Tripling up on United this week can leave me screwed in GW36...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I love the concern at captaining Bruno. That he "might" not play all 3 games :lol:

It's still Bruno in a double game week minimum. Others like Salah have a double, but we're one of their games. DCL or Watkins might outscore Bruno, but Bruno is still by far the top choice on paper.

Dan_F

I hope you guys that are tripling up on United still remember that United will blank in GW36 so assuming you have some players from Chelsea or Leicester, you'll end up struggling to field 11 players in GW36.

For example;

At least you don’t have Mendy :)

Leonzo1

Greenwood or Bruno for Captaincy? I'm feeling like Mason will get 2 starts and a sub appearance, Bruno will probably get 2 starts and a rest in between.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

For example;

This is my big concern.
See below post.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So squad below, with DOUBLERS CAPS and **TRIPLERS** erm asterixed :)

FORSTER (Johnstone)
**SHAW** TAA CASTAGNE HOLDING
**BRUNO** SALAH Son Lingard (Perreria)
NACHO Kane (Davis who I won't count as a doubler!)

So leaving it as it is has 8 doubler/treblers, and the Son/Kane combo v Leeds.

Aggressive choice is Greenwood & Watkins in for Son & Davis, which would mean benching Lingard.

Variations that allow 1 extra week 36 player next week, but 2xdoublers this week are Jota or Ward Prowse instead of Greennwood, and then Watkins/DCL in too.
Could also do Lingard to Greenwood or Jota for a single, to keep the Son/Kane double act.

What do we reckon? Go hard on Greenwood and go all in this week? Looking at SEVEN starters only next week if I do. Otherwise it's 8 either leaving it alone, or doing the 2 transfers above.

Son is coming off two double digits in a row, and smashed Leeds for one in the reverse game too.

Dan_F

Do you think Greenwood is really worth it? Ole has usually rested him first, or took him off quickest, out of all our attackers.

James being injured means I doubt he’s going to get a game upfront too.

Paul_Scholes18

Do you think Greenwood is really worth it? Ole has usually rested him first, or took him off quickest, out of all our attackers.

James being injured means I doubt he’s going to get a game upfront too.
I think Greenwood, Rashford, Cavani gets 2 games each I think and comes from the bench the other time.

Bruno may play all 3 or Donny gets a game.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So squad below, with DOUBLERS CAPS and **TRIPLERS** erm asterixed :)

FORSTER (Johnstone)
**SHAW** TAA CASTAGNE HOLDING
**BRUNO** SALAH Son Lingard (Perreria)
NACHO Kane (Davis who I won't count as a doubler!)

So leaving it as it is has 8 doubler/treblers, and the Son/Kane combo v Leeds.

Aggressive choice is Greenwood & Watkins in for Son & Davis, which would mean benching Lingard.

Variations that allow 1 extra week 36 player next week, but 2xdoublers this week are Jota or Ward Prowse instead of Greennwood, and then Watkins/DCL in too.
Could also do Lingard to Greenwood or Jota for a single, to keep the Son/Kane double act.

What do we reckon? Go hard on Greenwood and go all in this week? Looking at SEVEN starters only next week if I do. Otherwise it's 8 either leaving it alone, or doing the 2 transfers above.

Son is coming off two double digits in a row, and smashed Leeds for one in the reverse game too.
I'd consider GW36. That could be a week where many get screwed due to the excitement of the United triple up.

At least you don’t have Mendy :)
Thank feck for that :lol:

Neo_Mufc

Ole is 100% going to rotate in that 2nd game. How does one even navigate these 3 fixtures because I don't even have 1 single Man Utd player.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd consider GW36. That could be a week where many get screwed due to the excitement of the United triple up.

Thank feck for that :lol:
Options are flying round right now.

If I look at the risks in doing nothing - it's that Greenwood smashes say 20 points, while Lingard or Son do nothing, or that Watkins gets double digits.

8 players playing twice (or more) Son&Kane&Lingard might be strong as it is. Hard to tell.

RedDevil@84

I have Shaw Greenwood and Bruno already in the team. Is it worth TC on Greenwood or Bruno?