Fantasy Premier League 20/21

saivet

Cancelo haul is dropping me down to third in my ML. Mahrez not featuring does help though.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I sell Bruno (for this week) bring in Mahrez and Mahrez doesn't even feature. Anyhow 5 points from Gundogan is decent enough I suppose.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Don't want to jinx it but clean sheet points from Dallas coming up.... Harrison getting at least 16 is great. Glad I kept him.

saivet

As soon as I make post like this my week goes to but shit, but my WC has started off well, Raphina assist, Alioski with an assist and clean sheet (most importantly outscoring Dallas).

A few others in my ML have Bamford, so him blanking and taken off before 60 mins was nice to see as was Tarkoski with 0 and Wood blanking.

Dan_F

Meslier already wiping out the -8 I took. Gotta be happy with that. Wood blanking is a nice little bonus in my mini league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame Burnley couldn't even get one goal. But the way that panned out I'm feeling relieved Dallas only got a 6!
Just had an hour drive home hoping he hadn't got an assist on goal two and that he wouldn't pop up with a goal late doors.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When they take a player off before 60, it's like they're specifically trying to ruck people up isn't it

Paul_Scholes18

A took a -4 to bring in bamford:lol:
Yeah same it was to get 11 starters thanks to Dunk red. Just picked the wrong cheap forward.

I wanted someone under 6.5 though so I could bring Bruno back easily even though I had around 8 million for a forward.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I did say numerous times on this thread that Bamford will now share minutes with Rodrigo. Not sure why anyone picked him over Antonio.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I did say numerous times on this thread that Bamford will now share minutes with Rodrigo. Not sure why anyone picked him over Antonio.
You tell em mate ;)

Cue Antonio's infamously dodgy hamstrings going 17mins into tonight's game

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mate don't worry. I'll be in here taking about Son when he gets a couple and many people will say "told you to get him" :lol:
I was praying Dallas wouldn't do anything as I'd have been digging my own original post about taking a -8 to get him in and cursing myself that I didn't follow it. :D

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You tell em mate ;)

Cue Antonio's infamously dodgy hamstrings going 17mins into tonight's game
I would absolutely LOVE for him to feel it and come off, so my rival misses the points, has to make a transfer and Antonio doesn't get injured

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Coufal that useless cnut! Keeping clean sheets and getting assists every week for my rival but the MINUTE I bring him in, he gets a massive 2 points.

This happened with this guy earlier in the season too.

Doesn't matter in my ML but it's frustrating for my OR.

El-Manos

Sick of Lingard. Was hopeful of
Ben white collecting 6 points. At least .... that went well. Sick of this game :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would have been gutted by Coufal losing that cleany IF my only rival didn't have him as well.
Didn't see the game, but sounds like he crossed it for a clearing header then Benrahma scored straight after. When Watkins got that assist for someone chesting it in between you wonder what the distinction is, but never mind.

Suddenly remembered my rival had Soucek, so had that slight fear when West Ham 1-1 came up that he might have been involved, so relieved he wasn't!

Expecting Villa and Everton to cleany tomorrow, so I really need Pereira, TAA and DCL to come up with some magic. Johnstone I won't expect more than 1 point.
Need Salah to outdo Kane too!

RedDevil@84

So I take 2 West Ham attackers and they both blank. Thank feck for the Coufal points that are wiped off

Need a Salah hatrick or something. Mostly he will blank with Bobby boy raking all the points