Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

Any chance Salah will be benched?
He has got benched like 3/34 games so roughly 1/10 chance I guess.

I think it is higher now with Jota playing and all the other forwards in decent form.
Although they also do not need to rest him for Europe or anything like that so maybe that lower the odds.

Paul_Scholes18

Lingard was scoring for fun before I got him and I enjoyed it even though it destroyed my rank.

Now he is playing alright, but not scoring. I think I need to sell him to see him explode again. Take one for the team.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Lingard was scoring for fun before I got him and I enjoyed it even though it destroyed my rank.

Now he is playing alright, but not scoring. I think I need to sell him to see him explode again. Take one for the team.
Please do. I caught the last of his goals. Since then, he's got consistent 2 pointers.

Paul_Scholes18

Please do. I caught the last of his goals. Since then, he's got consistent 2 pointers.
I have to downgrade him though if I want Bruno back.

Since I was stupid to buy Bamford I can't get Harrison. That is why going 3 player from same club can feck you and I already made that error before with Liverpool and us.

Willock would be fun, but I rather go Joelinton if I dare punt on Newcastle again. Wilson just let me down so much and then hauled just after I sold him before getting injured.
Pereira maybe fun, but he is also very streaky. West brom the only club I have not had a player from and I have been close a few times to get one.
Ward Prowse boring in my opinion.

I guess keeping and stick Lingard on the bench might be one option. Although then I should sell Bamford I guess.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I have to downgrade him though if I want Bruno back.

Since I was stupid to buy Bamford I can't get Harrison. That is why going 3 player from same club can feck you and I already made that error before with Liverpool and us.

Willock would be fun, but I rather go Joelinton if I dare punt on Newcastle again. Wilson just let me down so much and then hauled just after I sold him before getting injured.
Pereira maybe fun, but he is also very streaky. West brom the only club I have not had a player from and I have been close a few times to get one.
Ward Prowse boring in my opinion.

I guess keeping and stick Lingard on the bench might be one option. Although then I should sell Bamford I guess.
JLingz might still come good if you look at their last two games. Same with Antonio.

Paul_Scholes18

JLingz might still come good if you look at their last two games. Same with Antonio.
Yeah I need to nail my moves now still. I am pretty happy with my squad.

I feel Jota plus Bruno the players I want if they are playing. Then maybe one punt like Wood or Joelinton vs Sheffield. Although will Bruno be rested before Europa final or will he play both games?
Jota how much will he play`?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I need to nail my moves now still. I am pretty happy with my squad.

I feel Jota plus Bruno the players I want if they are playing. Then maybe one punt like Wood or Joelinton vs Sheffield. Although will Bruno be rested before Europa final or will he play both games?
Jota how much will he play`?
Bruno should play against Fulham and will probably at least get around 60 against Wolves. OGS seems to want to play him irrespective of how important a match is. Without him, we struggle to win and you don't want to go into a final off the back of a loss.

Jota will play whether he starts or off the bench. The fixtures are great for them and they be desperate to get the three wins and increase their goal difference.

El-Manos

Zaha or castagne are both getting the boot but I’m trying to avoid a -4. which one is less desirable ?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Zaha or castagne are both getting the boot but I’m trying to avoid a -4. which one is less desirable ?
I have Zaha and I'm taking a hit (which I can't afford) just to get rid (and I know then he'll score).

Man's a grade a troll and could have costed me my ML this year. Biggest mistake I made bringing him in the useless tool.

Gonna simply swap with greenwood, should have done that in the first place.

Paul_Scholes18

Ooh man I should have gone for the Benteke punt. Even if kane scores a hattrick I would be better off with Benteke. Crazy he scores every game now.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Of course Mitchell is bench number 2. Of course Mahre doesn't play, rhys Williams needs to score for me fffs

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Need Kane to go off on one today. I've had to go for less popular captain choices to catch up the 50 points I have behind the leader. Last week's score helped me massively and has unfortunately made me realise I can't give up on #1 just yet :lol: Alas, need Salah to flop or even start off on the bench. I hope Klopp rests him for no reason at all and gives Mane a game instead of him to keep the latter happy :nervous:

RedDevil@84

That moment when you want Kane to score because your GW till now has been super crap, but your ML rival has Kane on TC

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martinez blank brilliant.
Tottenham game was going brilliantly until that goal. Darnsarnit. Need Salah to match or better that and whatever the second half brings.

Paul_Scholes18

I am happy for my mate who is 60 points behind in another mini league. He went all out with Mahrez captain and Kane vice. No bench. He need 2 more Kane goals minimum and Salah benched.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Need Kane to go off on one today. I've had to go for less popular captain choices to catch up the 50 points I have behind the leader. Last week's score helped me massively and has unfortunately made me realise I can't give up on #1 just yet :lol: Alas, need Salah to flop or even start off on the bench. I hope Klopp rests him for no reason at all and gives Mane a game instead of him to keep the latter happy :nervous:
who's your cAptain?

Paul_Scholes18

I took Mitchell in this week as my free transfer :drool:
Man he would have not been top 25 picks for me.

Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, Leeds, West Ham, Brighton, Aston Villa would have been higher priority for me.

I would probably rather gone for Krafth if looking at the last 3 if you go cheap ;), but I am biased being from Sweden and once upon a time having played against him.

Paul_Scholes18

No Jota this is brilliant for me this is so much luck that I sold him and keeping Greenwood recently. I can hope West Brom feck them and if they do not at least it might be captain Salah to score and not Jota who ruins my season. Also TAA to cover a potential 0-0.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a 36 point lead in the race for my league's title. £250 first prize and trophy, £175 second prize. 3rd and 4th miles behind.

4 points of difference plus the captain, so far he's had
Dallas 6
Soucek 2
Martinez 2
Kane cap so 8 points gain

So he's taken 18 off me, and has Godfrey to come.

I have
Salah (c)
Johnstone
TAA
Pereira
DCL

Really need a couple of goals from my boys there, as Godfrey surely gets at least 6 later on...

Withnail

Bench fodder Fabio Silva in my team due to United and Leicester not playing and he boots a decent chance wide.
No Jota this is brilliant for me this is so much luck that I sold him and keeping Greenwood recently. I can hope West Brom feck them and if they do not at least it might be captain Salah to score and not Jota who ruins my season. Also TAA to cover a potential 0-0.
Ah Jota's not even on the bench... Christ, that's three of my 11 players who had a game this week not getting minutes

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just need the Salah hatrick now
Would be absolutely delighted. With TAA doing some attacking returns and a cleany too - or Pereira can score...

They can slip up v Palace last game.
But today, they need to go goal mad. Or at least Salah matching Kane.

Paul_Scholes18

Bench fodder Fabio Silva in my team due to United and Leicester not playing and he boots a decent chance wide.

Ah Jota's not even on the bench... Christ, that's three of my 11 players who had a game this week not getting minutes
Wow that is bad luck. Forster though I think you could have predicted with earlier comments about rotating the keepers.

Did you go City? Pep and no bench is a bad combo. That is like lesson one for new players. Do not trust Pep and have cover on the bench if you buy City players.

Paul_Scholes18

Would be absolutely delighted. With TAA doing some attacking returns and a cleany too - or Pereira can score...

They can slip up v Palace last game.
But today, they need to go goal mad. Or at least Salah matching Kane.
1-1 would be nice as a realistic result just like last time. Salah goal /TAA assist and then 1-1 from someone.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Had a 36 point lead in the race for my league's title. £250 first prize and trophy, £175 second prize. 3rd and 4th miles behind.

Dallas 6
Soucek 2
Martinez 2

I have
Salah (c)
Johnstone
TAA
Pereira
DCL

Really need a couple of goals from my boys there, as Godfrey surely gets at least 6 later on...
Bps for Kane?

I'd fancy your players to cover 20 points

Paul_Scholes18

Dallas 6
Soucek 2
Martinez 2

I have
Salah (c)
Johnstone
TAA
Pereira
DCL

Good luck mate. I do not want DCL to score though, but if you get an ideal 2-2 game with Pereira 2 goals and Salah 2 goals I would be happy for you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bps for Kane?

I'd fancy your players to cover 20 points
2 bonus, so an 8 pointer.
I'd have snapped the hand off him "Only" getting 8 at half time!

Really hope so...he has a bench boost next week, so I'd love to take the same lead I took into this week into week 37.
He has Salah, just not captained.

Worst case scenario is that Godfrey gets 8, and my boys all get 2 pointers. Meaning I'd only take the 18 point gap back up to 20!