Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can't believe I was worried about Antonio, Son and Vydra when Mitchell was the real danger man :lol:

Single handedly cut my lead by another 13 points.

Going into final two weeks with a pathetic 28 point lead (and will probably take a hit).

Squeeky bum time!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I can't believe I was worried about Antonio, Son and Vydra when Mitchell was the real danger man :lol:

Single handedly cut my lead by another 13 points.

Going into final two weeks with a pathetic 28 point lead (and will probably take a hit).

Squeeky bum time!
It's funny how our leads sound "solid" to people not involved, but to us they feel really flimsy, isn't it.

In truth they need to nail a good captain choice, and it probably needs to be this week, as Salah last day home to Palace is a no brainer.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It's funny how our leads sound "solid" to people not involved, but to us they feel really flimsy, isn't it.

In truth they need to nail a good captain choice, and it probably needs to be this week, as Salah last day home to Palace is a no brainer.
Definitely. The fact that in two weeks it got cut from 52 to 28 (soon to be 24) shows how the momentum is with rival despite me having better team due to focusing on team value.

His bench fodder have really pulled through.

El-Manos

Mendy

dallas digne castagne
Lingard Bruno salah zaha
Kane Watkins bamford

Bench: jota holding white

I have a 12 point lead. What’s my move? Replace jota with greenwood and leave it at that? Or take a -4 and transfer out jota + castagne. I have 0 in the bank. Please advise zoxoxoxo

Players I’m considering:Raphinha, greenwood. Wan bisska, coufal,Philips.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Mendy

dallas digne castagne
Lingard Bruno salah zaha
Kane Watkins bamford

I have a 12 point lead. What’s my move? Replace jota with greenwood and leave it at that? Or take a -4 and transfer out jota + castagne. I have 0 in the bank. Please advise zoxoxoxo
Why do Jota if can field XI (who look pretty certain or as certain as can be) and only two weeks left?

Paul_Scholes18

Why do Jota if can field XI (who look pretty certain or as certain as can be) and only two weeks left?
Do you think Bamford might get dropped? Rodrigo looked very good and probably deserves a start.
Bamford been off early before though and still never got dropped.

Bielsa not big on rotation anyway.

I am thinking shall I do Bamford to Adams or maybe Joelinton? Or keep Bamford and maybe bench him?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Mendy

dallas digne castagne
Lingard Bruno salah zaha
Kane Watkins bamford

Players I’m considering:Raphinha, greenwood. Wan bisska, coufal,Philips.
Not sure you need to get rid of Castagne, Leicester have plenty to play for.

You're still leading?

#glasshalffull
It was 52 points lead last week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gw37

Martinez
TAA Shaw Dallas
Salah(C) Greenwood Son Raphinha Lingard
Kane Antonio

Areola, Watkins, Holding, Coady
Salah away at Burnley over Kane home to Villa presumably without Mings as well as Cash is a big call.

Moby

Dick
That is my major dilemma.
I'm resisting as of now. We have nothing to play for and seem to be on a bad run. I have Mason as cover. Son is playing Villa who looked super leaky at the back. So not sure if that transfer is a banker. Could go either way easily and my rival has Bruno so it's risky.

Paul_Scholes18

That is my major dilemma.
I will wait and listen to news. With Jota out I think Salah might be the best captain for the last 2 anyway.

Thus is Bruno worth getting if not as captain?

If I am not getting Bruno I might bring in another keeper for Martinez.

Moby

Dick
Salah away at Burnley over Kane home to Villa presumably without Mings as well as Cash is a big call.
Well yeah that's a tough call. Burnley got assfecked by Leeds and seem to have gone on holiday and Salah looked like the focal point of all attacks today. Pool look to be on a high, so safer to bank their assets. Plus there's the golden boot.

El-Manos

Salah will be my captain for the rest of the season. I captained Kane but he's getting no bonus points I think?

Not sure you need to get rid of Castagne, Leicester have plenty to play for.

It was 52 points lead last week.
There's been shedloads of matches in the last two GWs and some fluke scoring.

Less games and odds says a decent lead for two weeks is massively in the leaders favour? Maybe try and match some of his players with tfr picks.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
There's been shedloads of matches in the last two GWs and some fluke scoring.

Less games and odds says a decent lead for two weeks is massively in the leaders favour? Maybe try and match some of his players with tfr picks.
Yes I'd rather go in with the lead that's for sure. Our teams are nearly identical except I have:

Shaw, JLingz, Zaha (and Ward/Iheanacho on bench)

And he has:

Rudiger, Son, Smith Rowe (and Mitchell/Vydra on bench).

I'm worried about the damage Son can do against Villa but I'm sure he's worried about the damage JLingz can do to West Brom.

Yes I'd rather go in with the lead that's for sure. Our teams are nearly identical except I have:

Shaw, JLingz, Zaha (and Ward/Iheanacho on bench)

And he has:

Rudiger, Son, Smith Rowe (and Mitchell/Vydra on bench).

I'm worried about the damage Son can do against Villa but I'm sure he's worried about the damage JLingz can do to West Brom.
I'd take yours (all in), at worst equal. Son is the only positive on his/her side.. can you get Son in?

With a 28 point lead as well, you'd have to be really unlucky to lose that much if they're the differentials.

Neo_Mufc

I'm gonna have to go hit heavy to try and pull of a miracle. Any differentials anyone can advise that could hit big? Willing to take 3-4 hits.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm gonna have to go hit heavy to try and pull of a miracle. Any differentials anyone can advise that could hit big? Willing to take 3-4 hits.
Need to see your team first mate :lol:

I'd take yours (all in), at worst equal. Son is the only positive on his/her side.. can you get Son in?

With a 28 point lead as well, you'd have to be really unlucky to lose that much if they're the differentials.
I completely agree with you but I've had a better team these last 5 weeks yet players like Mitchell and Smith Rowe have been smashing it for him whilst Zaha and DCL have been useless for me.

Son is a worry but the only way to get him is to downgrade DCL to Vydra and upgrade Zaha (as in just short with Jota). That will also mean that Iheanacho plays the last two and I can't get Antonio or get Greenwood as I'm planning this week...

Son can smash Villa but then has Leicester. JLingz has West Brom and Soton. Hoping they end up on matched points.

Paul_Scholes18

How crazy do you want? I think realistic differential. Mahrez. He has been great in CL and surely he will get one more game before the final?
Auba/Mane very expensive punt, but we know how good they can be. I think both have been slightly better recently.
Rashford can be great, but can see him being protected before the final as well.

Cavani if he plays worth a punt, but I think he only gets one game. Werner if you dare, but I would not go that way.
Ings can be really good and explosive, but might not get the minutes.

For cheap punts I say Harrison/Raphinha is worth it. Martinelli maybe if he plays or Smith Rowe. Joelinton for the fixtures or other Newcastle players. They are in attacking form and got good fixtures.
With that said Sheffield played well today so will not be as easy as you hope.

For defenders I think Robertson can be worth a punt if you got the cash. Also Wan Bissaka, Tierney. Then if you really crazy going Newcastle def. Krafth or Dummet I guess.

Paul_Scholes18

@Dirty Schwein @Paul_Scholes18 I need to go in heavy. I need a miracle and don't mind going for it big time. Have taken 2 -12 hits that I did ok with but this week was absolutely awful.
I probably go Jota to Mane/Auba if you can. You can hope Mane scores more than Salah which would be a big win.

If not the money maybe go with Rashford or punt more on Leeds with Raphinha/Harrison?

If you want to free up some money maybe downgrade Maguire to Newcastle def or something cheap. Holding not bad. Mitchell is fine too, but I doubt he gets another goal and an assist.

I think apart from Maguire all your other players are strong which is annoying since you have to bench players. Bench those your rivals got and hope they fail would be my advice. Although not TAA for Phillips since that would just be stupid.

I would go all in on Mahrez captain since we know how explosive him and City can be. Then Mane vice or someone you know will play.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'm in a similar boat. Realistically if you need to take big swings at this stage then you're not just talking differentials but differential captains. I went Mahrez(c) this week for example and got lucky with Salah(vc), last week I went Greenwood(c) even though I had Bruno. Neither worked but there isn't time left to be more patient.

In terms of this week, I'll either be going with Greenwood again or (more likely) Antonio against West Brom. Could also try a City captain against Brighton if you fancy a big score there. You're basically just looking to nail the equivalent of Ferran Torres this week.

Who to change? Got 1 FT and £1.2m.

I'm the only one in ML top.4 without Bruno now. Prob has to stay out as needs 2 tfrs and not convinced he gets all the minutes/enough to bin Son and -4

It's one of Coady/Bellerin, Ward Prowse, Watkins or DCL.

If a defender, I can have anyone bar LFC FBs... Digne or Leeds double up.

If MF, Leeds, City, West Ham, LCFC players.

Forwards, it's really Antonio.

Thoughts?

Neo_Mufc

@Paul_Scholes18 Cheers I'll probably show you guys tomorrow what I'm planning.
@sullydnl Every week I look for a Torres type transfer and I have had absolutely no luck picking one up. This week I went Mahrez, Ings and Philips. Got nothing.

I'm gonna just go for it. feck it. No point playing safe.

Paul_Scholes18

@Paul_Scholes18 Cheers I'll probably show you guys tomorrow what I'm planning.
@sullydnl Every week I look for a Torres type transfer and I have had absolutely no luck picking one up. This week I went Mahrez, Ings and Philips. Got nothing.

Mahrez was a good punt, but with Pep you never know who plays. I thought Pep would go strong, but he mixed it up a lot. Stick for sure, but Pep might keep trolling with you although you have a bench now.

Ings as well a good pick, but his fitness is a worry. I would give him next game too, but you could go for Cavani instead.

I think defenders are not worth the hits as they rarely gets more than 10 points. Events like Stones or Dallas scoring two goals are very rare with defenders.
You might as well stick with who you got and hope they do the work.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
2 GW ago I was third in my league around 65 points off top.

Scored 149 last week and 72 this week and now top by around 15.

Used my bench boost and putting this team out:

Meslier Henderson
Coleman Robertson Dallas Phillips Coufal
Greenwood Eze Fernandes Willock Salah (c)
Kane (v) Benteke DCL

With the exception of the palace two, every player is playing against a lower positioned team, so think I should score well. And with Kane and Salah level for top scorer, I expect a few goals between them.
Feeling quietly confident I should win the league.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein @Paul_Scholes18 I need to go in heavy. I need a miracle and don't mind going for it big time. Have taken 2 -12 hits that I did ok with but this week was absolutely awful.
I think many people won't get arsenal assets so an Aubamayang or Lacazette (if fit) can be good options. Maybe even Pepe.

Mount is another that can be decent as he is quite instrumental for Chelsea. You also got Pulisic or Havertz but Chelsea do rotate.

Everyone has hopped of the Man City train. There's Jesus, Mahrez or Foden. But there's always a risk you'll get Pep'd.

Cavani for United will probably smash a few past Fulham but I think he will miss the final game as he is getting minutes managed. Rashy the same.

What about Bale for Spurs? Or if you want to punt even harder... Alli has been playing under Ryan Mason.

Liverpool have Mane as the only real punt option, but a good option at that.

Vardy at Leicester could be worth it but he's been not getting too many points and the fixtures aren't ideal...

But I'm not sure if hits are worth it as they repay you over time, and there's not much time left.

Stay away from defenders, definitely not worth taking hit for them.

Every week I look for a Torres type transfer and I have had absolutely no luck picking one up. This week I went Mahrez, Ings and Philips. Got nothing.

The reason is that these players score like that out of nowhere so it's not like there's a reason to pick them. Look at the top players of the game, none have players like Torres as there is no statistical data (or any real data) that they'll do well. It's literally picking on a hunch, and then basically you are just waiting for luck.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well yeah that's a tough call. Burnley got assfecked by Leeds and seem to have gone on holiday and Salah looked like the focal point of all attacks today. Pool look to be on a high, so safer to bank their assets. Plus there's the golden boot.
Salah scored one. But didn't particularly look like scoring another I thought.
And Kane is in for the golden Boot too.

Salah is a no brainer on the last day. But I think it's a real decision this week.