Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Moby

Dick
Salah scored one. But didn't particularly look like scoring another I thought.
And Kane is in for the golden Boot too.

Salah is a no brainer on the last day. But I think it's a real decision this week.
He was quite involved. Should have had assists as well if turds like Wijnaldum didn't miss sitters. He also missed at least another 1v1 himself on a counter. But overall he did look like their best thread and played pretty centrally.

Kane is a good shout as well but gonna stick with Salah for now.

Paul_Scholes18

So my plan was to bring in Bruno, but I feel I can need another keeper after martinez conceding a bit too many goals? Fancy Kane against him and Son.
Who is the best one?

Can't get Meslier, but don't think I would want to double up with Dallas anyway.
I am thinking maybe Henderson, but also can see De Gea get a game before the final.
Leno big rotation risk as well.

Ramsdale starting getting some clean sheets and points too, but I don't think I can justify buying him.

Dubravka as a pure fixture pick?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So my plan was to bring in Bruno, but I feel I can need another keeper after martinez conceding a bit too many goals? Fancy Kane against him and Son.
Who is the best one?

Can't get Meslier, but don't think I would want to double up with Dallas anyway.
I am thinking maybe Henderson, but also can see De Gea get a game before the final.
Leno big rotation risk as well.

Ramsdale starting getting some clean sheets and points too, but I don't think I can justify buying him.

Dubravka as a pure fixture pick?
Don't bother. Keepers are not worth a short term transfer.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm 28 points ahead. Is it worth taking a hit to:

Swap DCL to Antonio (opponent has Antonio) and Jota for Greenwood (opponent likely to also make this move with his free transfer).

saivet

I'm 20pts behind in my ML now. Frustratingly he only had 9 appearances (Mahrez and Jota missing out) but still scored 1 more point than me ffs. If Mitchell's didn't haul for him it could have been a different story.

I think I'll roll a transfer for the final GW and potentially go a bit rogue if I'm not within 10 points.

kiristao

Transfered Bruno for Sterling last match day and planned to bring him back but Bruno's value went up and I can't afford him now.
Any suggestions for a Sterling replacement? I already have Salah, Mount, Son and Jota.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm 12 points ahead in my main ML. How do I secure this? Just use my free transfers on imitating my mate's team as best I can to eliminate potential differentials? That being said, I only have 1 FT. I might do Robertson to TAA because that's looking like a major issue. He also has Bamford, Son and Iheanacho who could do damage.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm 12 points ahead in my main ML. How do I secure this? Just use my free transfers on imitating my mate's team as best I can to eliminate potential differentials?
This is what I'm trying to do.

Transfered Bruno for Sterling last match day and planned to bring him back but Bruno's value went up and I can't afford him now.
Any suggestions for a Sterling replacement? I already have Salah, Mount, Son and Jota.
Mane or Bale

Paul_Scholes18

I'm 12 points ahead in my main ML. How do I secure this? Just use my free transfers on imitating my mate's team as best I can to eliminate potential differentials? That being said, I only have 1 FT. I might do Robertson to TAA because that's looking like a major issue. He also has Bamford and Iheanacho who could do damage.
I say maybe copy the biggest risk factor, but mainly try to go for the most safe picks.

mohr

Very underwhelming free hit since I get triple Everton, Ings, and double City.
Strangely still got green arrow on all my league

Didn't Jota got injured for the rest of season (next week)
Isn't it better to replace him & keeping sterling?

Dan_F

I'm 28 points ahead. Is it worth taking a hit to:

Swap DCL to Antonio (opponent has Antonio) and Jota for Greenwood (opponent likely to also make this move with his free transfer).
Greenwood yes. Antonio isn’t worth a -4 in my opinion. West Ham have been just as poor as Everton recently.

Paul_Scholes18

I agree. My thought is more to negate the opponent but maybe it's better I stick with DCL?
You probably negate all his main players and then Antonio injured before the game and Mitchell saves him again with a goal and clean sheet from the bench.

I think hits to block rivals can go very wrong since it is - 4 loss. Unless it is Bruno, Kane or Salah I would not bother with hits to block anyone.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
57 (-4) this week. feck you Everton. Wasters.

Jota > Greenwood done. 90 points clear of second in my cash league. Happy just to jog over the finish line now.

Martinez
Digne Dallas AWB
Greenwood Salah (c) Son JWP Lingard
Kane DCL

Subs : Areola, Nacho, Reguillon, Maguire

Tempted to start Nacho in a big game for Leicester. Would have to be for JWP vs Leeds or Lingard v WBA though and they both could score well in those games tbf.

Final day transfers I'm thinking Bamford and TAA in for DCL and Maguire.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You probably negate all his main players and then Antonio injured before the game and Mitchell saves him again with a goal and clean sheet from the bench.

I think hits to block rivals can go very wrong since it is - 4 loss. Unless it is Bruno, Kane or Salah I would not bother with hits to block anyone.
I know this will happen :lol:

Dan_F

I agree. My thought is more to negate the opponent but maybe it's better I stick with DCL?
I agree with the above. Not sure Antonio is massively worth covering for a -4. Maybe if it was a free transfer. You’ve got Lingard and he hasn’t right? Hopefully that should soften any hauls Antonio would get anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I agree with the above. Not sure Antonio is massively worth covering for a -4. Maybe if it was a free transfer. You’ve got Lingard and he hasn’t right? Hopefully that should soften any hauls Antonio would get anyway.
Correct. I just remember constantly refreshing the updates on the last game (I was out) and kept seeing Antonio name pop up, not sure I can do that again without having a heart attack :lol:

El-Manos

I’m only 12 points ahead. I’m shitting it. €600 on the line :lol: Any advice would be welcome.
I used my free transfer already on jota to raphinha.
My team :

Mendy
Dallas digne castagne
Lingard salah(C) fernandes raphinha
Kane watkins bamford

bench: zaha holding white

his team last week
Martinez
Konsa digne kabak dallas
Salah bale raphinha
DCL watkins kane

bench: rashford rudiger jorginho

IrishRedDevil

I still have triple captain to use.

I'm thinking, last game of the season if there is a fight for Top 4. Salah v Crystal Palace.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I’m only 12 points ahead. I’m shitting it. €600 on the line :lol: Any advice would be welcome.
I used my free transfer already on jota to raphinha.
My team :

Mendy
Dallas digne castagne
Lingard salah(C) fernandes raphinha
Kane watkins bamford

bench: zaha holding white

his team last week
Martinez
Konsa digne kabak dallas
Salah bale raphinha
DCL watkins kane

bench: rashford rudiger jorginho
You have the better team, not sure you need a hit mate.

Alan Partridge

Got money to burn. Should I go Lingard to Salah or Greenwood to Salah? I already have Bruno so thinking I should keep Lingard but prefer Greenwood as a stand alone option.

RonaldoVII

I've a 17 point lead heading into this week. I think key decisions will be captaining Bruno or Salah. I'm edging to Bruno given that Burnley could give them a tougher game than Fulham give us.

May save my transfer this week to use 2 in the last one.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
This is such a tough Captain week:

Bruno
+ Playing a useless Fulham
+ On pens
+ Back in form
- Might take it easier for to the upcoming final
- Could get subbed early due to upcoming final.
- Early kick off so can be depressing if he blanks

Kane
+ Villa look awful in defense
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens
- Sometimes comes too deep
- Spurs still look shit sometimes
- Nothing to play for as a team

Salah
+ Big games and need goal difference
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens
+ Burnley on the beach
- Liverpool not playing the best
- There's pressure on Liverpool so they may not play as well
- Least likely of the 3 players to get bps

Who are people making Captain?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Bruno
+ On pens
+ Back in form

Kane
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens

Salah
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens
+ Burnley on the beach

Really difficult one.
I don't even have Bruno but I'm considering Son out for a -4 to cover him. As if Bruno gets my opponent 20 unanswered I could easily see a 41 point lead go in one week (he has that damn bb still).
If I knew my opponent was definitely captaining Kane or Salah I might well risk leaving it as it is and maybe not even doing a transfer. Although he has double Leeds defence which is dangerous the way they're going.
On Kane at the mo. But Burnley do look utter pony.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Just noticed I'm ranked 5th in Northern Ireland for the month of May.

I know it's only a small thing but would love to be the best ranked player in the country for a month.

I've used my bench boost this week so feel I have a good chance of potentially getting the #1 spot this week. Then the question will be if I can retain it after GW38.

I'm going to miss fantasy football this time next week :(

I don't usually find the fantasy football for other competitions as fun but think il have to do the Euros in the summer to get my fix.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok lads state of play.
41 point lead.

Me and rival share Coufal, Salah,Lingard, Kane, Watkins, Son
I have Johnstone/Forster, TAA, Shaw, DCL, Pereira, Greenwood (Castagne, 1 of keepers, Watkins/Lingard to bench this week)
He has BB so Mahrez, Meslier, Dallas, Dias, Godfrey, Lindelof, Bruno, Soucek, Nacho,

Bruno is the big risk. A captain haul whilst I don't have him is unthinkable.

1. Do I risk not having him, hope he doesn't captain, and that he doesn't play 90 in week 38?
Or do I sacrifice a potential haul from Son for -4? (Would mean Castagne to Phillips)

2. Do I do Castagne to Dallas, and bench Coufal?

3. Or do I go without a transfer, having a fairly strong team generally, hope I don't soak up most of that 41 point as a deficit and have 2 transfers free next week?

kiristao

Didn't Jota got injured for the rest of season (next week)
Isn't it better to replace him & keeping sterling?
Makes sense but I was thinking of going 3-4-3 and ignoring Jota as with him I have a lesser budget to sign someone. My options would be Lingard, Gundogan, Souchek, Zaha, Raphina or Greenwood. With Sterling I have a bigger budget and Sterling has really been out of form so I am a bit concerned about that.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ok lads state of play.
41 point lead.

I have Johnstone/Forster, TAA, Shaw, DCL, Pereira, Greenwood (Castagne, 1 of keepers, Watkins/Lingard to bench this week)
He has BB so Mahrez, Meslier, Dallas, Dias, Godfrey, Lindelof, Bruno, Soucek, Nacho,

1. Do I risk not having him, hope he doesn't captain, and that he doesn't play 90 in week 38?
Or do I sacrifice a potential haul from Son for -4? (Would mean Castagne to Phillips)

3. Or do I go without a transfer, having a fairly strong team generally, hope I don't soak up most of that 41 point as a deficit and have 2 transfers free next week?
Ok lads state of play.
41 point lead.

If your opponent is smart, he'll captain Bruno to claw back that lead. Bringing him in and making him captain will negate that massively.

With that said, only do so if:

1 - You will be ok with missing a potential Son haul against a shite Villa
2 - You believe your opponent wont captain Salah or Kane

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If your opponent is smart, he'll captain Bruno to claw back that lead. Bringing him in and making him captain will negate that massively.

With that said, only do so if:

1 - You will be ok with missing a potential Son haul against a shite Villa
2 - You believe your opponent wont captain Salah or Kane
It depends if he believes in the "don't captain in the first game" rule.
Bruno scored in his last 2, but one was a pen, and one was a bit of a fortuitous deflection in off some goon defender.
But Fulham have lost their last 4 by 2 goals and we'll have a definite eye on that cup final a mere 8 days ahead.

I suppose one way to look at it, is that if my opponent doesn't captain Bruno, and Son does score (and get a 10 pointer), I've in effect lost 14 points just to keep parity with my opponent. And when worded like that it's madness.

Paul_Scholes18

So thinking about cheap defenders? Anyone worth getting? I like Coufal, but the lack of clean sheets is annoying. West Brom and Pereira looking good and Southampton are scoring goals again with Ings in the side.
I only have 5.4 budget if I sell Castagne and want Bruno, but I am thinking Tierney might be worth the punt. His injury record is awful though.

Bailly or Lindelöf work I guess, but is too boring. I think Bailly might start both games given that Maguire is back for the final, but also he loves to take cards and he never scores any goals.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Bruno
+ On pens
+ Back in form

Kane
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens

Salah
+ Going for golden boot
+ On pens
+ Burnley on the beach

There's not much between them agreed. I'm going with Salah though as Liverpool need to win, Jota is out, extra point for a goal (over Kane) and golden boot factor. I dont have Bruno so I don't have to make that decision although if Ole has any sense he'll be taking him off early in both games (maybe not even starting him at the weekend) to keep him fresh for the EL final.

@Sandikan I'd probably roll my transfer if I were you. You've got a healthy lead and I'd be looking to remove DCL and Watkins on that final day although City and Chelsea might put out massively weakened teams I guess. Bamford and Antonio home against West Brom and Southampton look tastier though. Even Iheanacho with Leicester fighting for top 4 against Spurs.

Paul_Scholes18

These stats though have me swaying back to Kane

I guess I should stick with Son right? A -4 for Bruno do not feel worth it unless I captain Bruno.

Martinez might be a hero if i buy another keeper though since if I am not going for Bruno that is probably my move.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Think I'm going to Captain Salah. Dyche pretty much said he doesn't expect his players to put in a shift and they also playing the kit man in goal :lol: