Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Maxii

Paad
Want to take Diaz out with Chelsea and Liverpool coming up, but I can’t see a good replacement

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Creativity limited for Bamford by the end there. Rodrigo the only one likely to do anything. That Tyler Roberts is a terrible player
He really is. It's like Bielsa has to fit some man bun quota and Ayling and the midfield scuffler cut it football wise, but Roberts is in there as some sort of quota make weight.

Klich is poor too. Constantly shooting when he should be playing my man Bamford in.

RedDevil@84

Already have one and won’t double up on 2 wolves defenders, never ends well. Might stick it out, no point making a transfer if there’s no great choice
Don't see the point is taking out Dias. City may play out a 0-0 draw.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I would have taken that from the Leeds crowd. There aren’t going to be many easier games than Newcastle and they looked terrible.

But points on the board is always better!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good morning all.

Benrahma injured.
Robbed me of that 2 pointer v us!
Hope Gilmour starts now to recapture that critical 2.

Will have to make Benrahma out the priority if it's more than one game. This is why you can't plan too far ahead in thus game.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Robbed me of that 2 pointer v us!
Hope Gilmour starts now to recapture that critical 2.

Will have to make Benrahma out the priority if it's more than one game. This is why you can't plan too far ahead in thus game.
Benrahma has been my biggest mistake this season. So far any way...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some players you have to get on before they explode away into the distance, and others are trolls that have a couple of good games and that's it.
Benrahma clearly the latter!

Schneiderman

Good morning all.

Benrahma injured.
Great news in fantasy and real life. Took him out for Raphinha :)

Rubbish early game this and no players in my team to make it interesting. Will cheer on Brentford to wipe that Wolves cleansheet I guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Benrahma has been my biggest mistake this season. So far any way...
It's been an odd ride, huge hype pre season, incredible start, met with muchos smugness from some, then the sudden realisation he's actually quite an average player at premier level.