Fantasy Premier League 21/22

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Currently on for a net loss on the wildcard over taking a -4, as sold Sanchez, Christensen, Greenwood and Ings who all returned.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sometimes you get an immediate boost with a wildcard, other times it gets things in order for future weeks.
Definitely the latter this time, with Lukaku blanking, Jiminez benched, Rapha out with his international break, and James benched.

All good options going forward though.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
On 69 (nice) after bonus at the minute.
Have Coady coming off the bench with no Raphinha today.
Antonio playing tomorrow.

Will wait till Friday for next transfer but will probably be Ronaldo > Lukaku.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Fuming.

Jiminez and James cameos blocked Livramento :mad:

I even said to my mate that James will come on 89 minutes and it bloody happened :lol:

Did the cnut get injured too?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It all happened during a pretty crazy end of the game, but yeah he took a knock, was lying on the ground for a while then taken off for treatment, but then came back on for a few seconds and the game got over. Not sure if that was a serious injury.
Hopefully not.

Just read Mbuemo hit the post twice :(

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah. Massively unlucky for his owners but also crazy how he has hit the post 6 times in 8 games. :lol: Better start finding the target soon.
I had on ok score but it's really frustrating.

My rival had Grealish, Raphinha and Rudiger in his team, yet his final score is only 4 behind me.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Same. This WC definitely sounds like one that would be more beneficial over the longer term.
I'm just a bit concerned about James.

He is battling with Azpi and CHO. It's also frustrating that he seems more likely to come off the bench if he is not playing as opposed to Alonso/Chilwell rotation.

I should have gone Azpi or Chilwell. I was trying to be smart and I think long term it may bite me on the ass.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fuming.

Jiminez and James cameos blocked Livramento :mad:

I even said to my mate that James will come on 89 minutes and it bloody happened :lol:

Did the cnut get injured too?
No, he pretended to take a smash as Brentford were building up a real head of steam, and it just took a bit of heat out of it.

He'll be back on the bench next weekend :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

He is battling with Azpi and CHO. It's also frustrating that he seems more likely to come off the bench if he is not playing as opposed to Alonso/Chilwell rotation.

I should have gone Azpi or Chilwell. I was trying to be smart and I think long term it may bite me on the ass.
If you have money for Azpi that's one thing, but Chilwell v Alonso could go either way.

We went high risk high reward on James. Could easily have been him 15 pointing it.

Moby

Dick

If he's back for Norwich he can be a nuclear weapon. But always an injury scare with him. Had a long thought to bring him in but stuck with Azpi as I already had enough risky picks.

For Chilwell, think we all thought about him but the rotation headache is tough to have. Although listening to Tuchel after the game he was very impressed with him so if there's nothing else I don't mind punting on him vs Norwich. Chelsea LBs have been playing like #10s this season. Will be clearer if Alonso starts vs Malmo.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If you have money for Azpi that's one thing, but Chilwell v Alonso could go either way.

We went high risk high reward on James. Could easily have been him 15 pointing it.
I had the money for Azpi but I feared Azpi would go central... Didn't expect Sarr to play to be honest.

I really need James to either play against Norwich or stay on the bench.

First sub next week is Livramento against Burnley...

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If he's back for Norwich he can be a nuclear weapon. But always an injury scare with him. Had a long thought to bring him in but stuck with Azpi as I already had enough risky picks.

For Chilwell, think we all thought about him but the rotation headache is tough to have. Although listening to Tuchel after the game he was very impressed with him so if there's nothing else I don't mind punting on him vs Norwich. Chelsea LBs have been playing like #10s this season. Will be clearer if Alonso starts vs Malmo.
I don't mind rotation as I have a good bench. What pisses me off is pointless subs ruining your bench options (basically what happened with Jimenez, James and Dias).

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I don't mind rotation as I have a good bench. What pisses me off is pointless subs ruining your bench options (basically what happened with Jimenez, James and Dias).
Dias coming in did me a huge favour. It’s kept me number 1 on my work league lucky!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
What is the template now ? I think Ronnie will come good, aint shifting him yet though having a play around Vardy saves up a bunch of funds.

Zoo

Pep is so fecking annoying. Brings on Dias for the last 18 minutes (why when they were coasting) meaning I get just one point.

Moby

Dick
Don't worry, I've been watching us. Unfortunately. :(
Seriously though, will take a brave man to go against Salah right now. Specially given that Lukaku has blanked 4 games in a row as well. He likely bangs in a couple vs Norwich, and we may have one of those games where it seems the odds are against us and we come up on top - but even if that happens it would likely be from an open game with a lot of chances than us being able to shut them out - so for me Salah either way stands a pretty solid chance of hauling. This dude put the meanest defense in the league in City on a plate for fun.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I think Ronnie will come good, aint shifting him yet though having a play around Vardy saves up a bunch of funds.
Ronaldo must go mate, at least for now.

The real issue is Salah vs Rom for the cap…

Salah is in great form but could be due a blank, playing in a game that Ole must get a result…

Rom is fecking useless but WELL overdue a haul playing Norwich…

Very tough one I think.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ronaldo must go mate, at least for now.

The real issue is Salah vs Rom for the cap…

Salah is in great form but could be due a blank, playing in a game that Ole must get a result…

Rom is fecking useless but WELL overdue a haul playing Norwich…

Very tough one I think.
It's an easy decision.

Ole finds a way to win when it looks like his job is under threat. We will beat Liverpool with done flukey last minute goal from a random player like Bissaka.

Chelsea will annihilate Norwich, who will turn up to the game drunk due to their team celebrating the point they got today.

Dan_F

It's an easy decision.

Ole finds a way to win when it looks like his job is under threat. We will beat Liverpool with done flukey last minute goal from a random player like Bissaka.

Chelsea will annihilate Norwich, who will turn up to the game drunk due to their team celebrating the point they got today.
I can’t think of anything worse than captaining Salah against United. I don’t care about form, I just would never even contemplate it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Lukaku is bad value. He will score goals but he’s not going to be worth £11.5m+ as there are many < £8m forwards who will get great return. I am keeping him for now as my priority is to move on from Ayling and Odegaard but he will also go soon. Sarr stays until United game in GW12 as I expect him to get a haul there and he could get something against Southampton.

RedDevil@84

66 pts with Antonio to go. Didn't have the benched guys.

My draft team though. Absolute shambles

Dudu

Shite GW with just Antonio to go. CR (C) fail. Veltman subbed on the 58th min, and a 1 minute cameo from James to cap it off.

Not convinced at all by Lukaku, but hard to ignore that fixture run I guess.

GeorgieBoy

Not sure how long Rudiger is out for?
Need to swap him for a Chelsea defender.
Chilwell or Azpilicueta? Have money for either but need a nailed on starter.