Fantasy Premier League 21/22

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I would wait on Rudiger and see what Tuchel says during the week, him and Azpi are the only really 'nailed on' Chelsea defenders.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Not sure how long Rudiger is out for?
Need to swap him for a Chelsea defender.
Chilwell or Azpilicueta? Have money for either but need a nailed on starter.
There were quotes from journalists on early Friday morning that Rudiger may have made the game if he hadve trained later that morning. Then he was ruled out not long after by Tuchel.
Makes me think that Rudiger isn’t that bad and may be back very soon.
I have Rudiger myself but I really don’t know if you’re gonna get a 100% nailed starter in the Chelsea defence. They have the depth and options to always rest and rotate in that defence.
If I had to choose for next week I’d probably go Azpilicueta. Chillwell will probably keep his place now he’s back and playing well. But I’m sticking with Rudiger and seeing how he gets on.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Hadn't considered that. :wenger:
But seen Rudiger dropping in price and other two rising and hate losing out on that.
I used to be like that but not bothered this season. I've seen it backfire so many times already. Champions league in the week so anyone you bring in from Chelsea has the potential to get injured.

This week I've seen people bring in Son for a hit, take him out for a hit and now it looks like he might play anyway. 8 points pissed away just like that :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Pain this game. Just give us some goals. I take even rivals players hauling at this point.

It is not a bad game tactically, but it needs some goals.

On the bright side Benrahama and Gray clean sheet points feels like a victory I guess.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Broja could be one to add to our watchlists. 5m forward, great fixtures, scored and was excellent yesterday seemingly.
Is he certain to start or does Armstrong come back?

Soton this season look more about defending and keeping teams out so could be a lot of tight games with them and not too many goals. Happy to keep Livra who I bloody well stop leaving on the bench.

Moby

Dick
I used to be like that but not bothered this season. I've seen it backfire so many times already. Champions league in the week so anyone you bring in from Chelsea has the potential to get injured.

This week I've seen people bring in Son for a hit, take him out for a hit and now it looks like he might play anyway. 8 points pissed away just like that :lol:
:lol: that's a rage quit worthy turn of events.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Is he certain to start or does Armstrong come back?

Soton this season look more about defending and keeping teams out so could be a lot of tight games with them and not too many goals. Happy to keep Livra who I bloody well stop leaving on the bench.
He's supposed to be brilliant but apparently is similar to Armstrong so they mightnt play together much. Plus he's only on loan so the permanent player might be favoured. He is worth keepin an eye on though next couple of gameweeks.

He's definately worth an upgrade I'd say for anyone with one of the rubbish 4.5m strikers

Moby

Dick
He's supposed to be brilliant but apparently is similar to Armstrong so they mightnt play together much. Plus he's only on loan so the permanent player might be favoured. He is worth keepin an eye on though next couple of gameweeks
Cheers. They have pretty awesome fixtures right now and he'd be an easy switch for Hwang if he blanks again.

Moby

Dick
Good result. Everton guys and Benrahma blanking. Don't mind the Antonio blank as everyone has him.

Antonio was looking knackered despite taking a rest through the break and being fresh for the game.

Paul_Scholes18

Son is playing yes.

Benrhma with 3 at least, but not sure I want to keep him. Did not look good nor did Antonio. The great form with West Ham in attack is over.

Gray looked creative, but not enough goal threat really. Keep him for the good fixtures and then wait and see.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
57 points with White to play. And red arrow. Don't know what to do anymore. On paper it is top team.

RedMist99

ffs. I've had Livramento and Manquillo on my bench pretty much all season and haven't benefited from a single point from either yet, while my rival has had them both subbed in several times in point scoring weeks

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonio and Townsened with a solid 3 between them.
Not a great week.
Relying on double arsenal defence to boost the score.. how has it come to this.

And that Son rumour.. just :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
ffs. I've had Livramento and Manquillo on my bench pretty much all season and haven't benefited from a single point from either yet, while my rival has had them both subbed in several times in point scoring weeks
I've had this issue with Livramento. My rival has caught all his points above 2 from the bench. I haven't managed to do this even once thanks to useless cnuts like James and Jimenez :mad:

Moby

Dick
:lol:

I want to do the same but who do I drop?

Cancelo, TAA, James, Raphinha, Mbuemo, Foden or Jimenez?
I've dropped Mbuemo out of those. Also dropped Hwang. May reconsider but home vs Burnley is a good CS. Will have this

Ramsdale
TAA Dias Cancelo Azpi Livra
Salah Raphinha Foden
Lukaku Antonio

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Inevitable Son goal!
Glad no-one has him in my league though. Or Kane :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sucks though as we had him on the WC before the sabotage.
I never felt that great about it, as it meant Hwang instead of Jiminez, which long term I'm not sure is great.

However, it gives more time to analyse Jiminez, then it's an easy switch from Foden to Son if needs be.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Better to get Kane instead of Lukaku?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've dropped Mbuemo out of those. Also dropped Hwang. May reconsider but home vs Burnley is a good CS. Will have this

Ramsdale
TAA Dias Cancelo Azpi Livra
Salah Raphinha Foden
Lukaku Antonio
Mbuemo looked electric against Chelsea though and can bang a few against a leaky Leicester defence...