Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Havertz and a cheap striker could be an interesting-4 and then captain Havertz.

Can Chelsea play anyone else up front with Wernkaku out?

DickDastardly

Shit. Worth leaving Ronaldo on?

Pool home
Spurs away
Shitty home

Not excatly easy peasy but he scores...

I don't like Kane, also a heavy fixture list.
Vardy? Auba?

buckooo1978

Lukaku has been a disaster signing for me. How long is he going to be out for I wonder

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Shit. Worth leaving Ronaldo on?

Pool home
Spurs away
Shitty home

Not excatly easy peasy but he scores...

I don't like Kane, also a heavy fixture list.
Vardy? Auba?
Im keeping Ronaldo this week and rolling the transfer. Can sit on the Ronaldo transfer for a week and have 2 transfers next week.
Think Ronaldo can do something at home to Liverpool as much as Kane or Vardy this week.

Even after this week Brentford have Burnley, Norwich, Newcastle then Everton.

Could do:

Ronaldo > Toney
+
Sarr > Son next week
Or
Sarr > DeBruyne

Or pretty much any combination with 2 transfers.

Paul_Scholes18

Will be taking my first hit of the season this week in order to negate the Lukaku injury. Looking to bring in Havertz and Jesus for Lukaku and ESR
Mahrez is finding some form. Would not trust Jesus. Havertz might be dropped when Lukaku is back.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Mahrez is finding some form. Would not trust Jesus. Havertz might be dropped when Lukaku is back.
Sounds like Lukaku might not be back until the next international break so Havertz could be a perfect placeholder for Son and a great differential in a top team with those next 3 fixtures.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I brought in Vardy and Havertz and have no idea who to bench now. My first team now:

Sanchez
Livramento Rudiger TAA
Salah Havertz Foden Raphinha Gallagher
Vardy Toney

Bench: Jimenez, Tomiyasu, Ayling

Fortunately Ayling is injured but still it’s hard to leave Jimenez out for a Leeds game.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Although I plan to do Kane in for Lukaku... my head is being tempted by Vardy. His fixtures aren't as bad as I thought and can hold him long term as none of the premiums seem settled enough to warrant the high price...

Schneiderman

Havertz and a cheap striker could be an interesting-4 and then captain Havertz.

Can Chelsea play anyone else up front with Wernkaku out?
Waiting for more news but this is my intention at the minute. Without having the balls to cap him.

Then have a plan to take Havertz back out for Son GW12. The only problem is every time you try and plan ahead this crap happens.

ell

I've done Lukaku and Jota to Vardy and Havertz. Contemplating a -4 and doing Alonso to Cancelo. Thoughts?

Schneiderman

I brought in Vardy and Havertz and have no idea who to bench now. My first team now:

Sanchez
Livramento Rudiger TAA
Salah Havertz Foden Raphinha Gallagher
Vardy Toney

Bench: Jimenez, Tomiyasu, Ayling

Fortunately Ayling is injured but still it’s hard to leave Jimenez out for a Leeds game.
Just bench Salah like that other guy :lol:

Moby

Dick
Although I plan to do Kane in for Lukaku... my head is being tempted by Vardy. His fixtures aren't as bad as I thought and can hold him long term as none of the premiums seem settled enough to warrant the high price...
It's interesting. I'm still very much leaning towards Kane but that leaves me with 0.0 in the bank. And Havertz is 0.2 more than Foden. So with Vardy I can also have Havertz, although not too sure he will return more than Foden if both start. Foden is likely to play up front as well.

I think your previous point is right. Need Kane in 2-3 weeks time anyway so short of a disaster he should be fine. Only downside is Son gets blocked.

I'll probably be going with that. KDB is a good temptation but unnecessary to do a -4 for that.

Paul_Scholes18

It is funny how we all consider Kane now, but few got the balls to pick and captain him vs Newcastle.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I did Ronaldo and Mason to Vardy and Son. Son stays in for the rest of the season because he’ll be the second highest scoring midfielder after Salah. I’m always flexible with the strikers and it’s been a bit of a minefield so far anyway.

Nickosaur

Lukaku out, Vardy in seems the most obvious one.

Christ - i knew Vardy was flying under the radar a bit (at least to me!) and had done well recently, but bloody hell he's actually the top performing striker so far this season, been super consistent from the start really. 7 goals! No doubt the goals will dry up once everyone picks him up this week :rolleyes:

Paul_Scholes18

Christ - i knew Vardy was flying under the radar a bit (at least to me!) and had done well recently, but bloody hell he's actually the top performing striker so far this season, been super consistent from the start really. 7 goals! No doubt the goals will dry up once everyone picks him up this week :rolleyes:
I am still ahead of my draft rival who got Vardy and Salah, but he is getting closer. Son my main man is doing fine, but need to outperform Salah for me to win it.

Moby

Dick

That's my worry. Leicester had an easy start and the less said about his goal vs us the better. On the other hand Kane had his first goal, and will have a good fixture list a couple of weeks from now. My only concern is not having Son which I was planning for but otherwise, it's a straight forward move.

Paul_Scholes18

That's my worry. Leicester had an easy start and the less said about his goal vs us the better. On the other hand Kane had his first goal, and will have a good fixture list a couple of weeks from now. My only concern is not having Son which I was planning for but otherwise, it's a straight forward move.
He loves scoring against Arsenal though. Next up is that game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It's interesting. I'm still very much leaning towards Kane but that leaves me with 0.0 in the bank. And Havertz is 0.2 more than Foden. So with Vardy I can also have Havertz, although not too sure he will return more than Foden if both start. Foden is likely to play up front as well.

I think your previous point is right. Need Kane in 2-3 weeks time anyway so short of a disaster he should be fine. Only downside is Son gets blocked.

I'll probably be going with that. KDB is a good temptation but unnecessary to do a -4 for that.
This is what's changed my mind. Over the long term, Vardy is as good a hold as Kane as Leicester's fixtures are pretty good for a long stretch so I'm wondering if I even need Kane. I will be getting in Son regardless of which striker I get so that has Spurs covered and Vardy covers Leicester. The only issue with this plan is that it's hard to go back to the higher premium strikers if I fancy that.

It is funny how we all consider Kane now, but few got the balls to pick and captain him vs Newcastle.
Well most had Lukaku and were waiting for Norwich instead.

Moby

Dick
He loves scoring against Arsenal though. Next up is that game.
Yeah. I can see him blank vs Brentford and score vs Arsenal. So its not that great to get a player who you expect to blank next game.

On the other hand now that you muppets have mentioned it, I'm thinking

Lukaku - Vardy GW9
Antonio - Toney GW10 (when he starts his run vs satan's trifecta)
Foden - Son GW11

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Ronaldo, Firmino and Salah (c) are in my team. Now wait for all 3 to blank at Old Trafford.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah. I can see him blank vs Brentford and score vs Arsenal. So its not that great to get a player who you expect to blank next game.

On the other hand now that you muppets have mentioned it, I'm thinking

Lukaku - Vardy GW9
Antonio - Toney GW10 (when he starts his run vs satan's trifecta)
Foden - Son GW11
This is basically my plan too.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Havertz is my placeholder for Son. Nothing more obvious than swapping them before GW12.

Swiss_Red89

I will do Benrahma or Saka to Havertz.

May he destroy these defences for the next 2-3 GW's.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
So everyone is bring him in but who has the balls to captain him (Havertz) this weekend? I think I might go for it.

Waiting on pressers but pretty certain I'll be doing Jota & Greenwod > Havertz & Mbuemo. Raphinha, Toney, Son all to come in for the following weeks. Probably going to hold Ronaldo as well now.

Swiss_Red89

What do people think of Rashford, 2 in 2 and could be a differential
Initially I wanted to bring him in. Liverpool and the Top 6 Teams seems to be perfect for him. And he looks sharp so far. But after the Chelsea situation changed and him being a doubt for sunday, I will play it save and bring in Havertz.

Rash will be in my Team soon enough.

Regarding captaining Havertz.....I'm unsure to say the least. If I captain Salah, it would be less pain if he runs riot on Sunday.

Paul_Scholes18

I've gone Foden & Lukaku to Havertz and Vardy

Im gambling this weekend. Havertz (c)
You do not think Foden plays? With his early sub next to KDB I feel he might be first choice right now.

More worried about Cancelo not starting.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I envy those who can bring in Havertz. Think he may go ballistic against Norwich.

My only route to him is Foden out and a hit. Not worth it.

RedMist99

You do not think Foden plays? With his early sub next to KDB I feel he might be first choice right now.

More worried about Cancelo not starting.
He probably will play yes, but he was the only route to get Havertz and Vardy in. I was initially considering Lukaku and ESR for Havertz and Vardy but then came to my senses about selecting two city players. In fact, it made me realise that I won't lose any sleep if Foden bags this weekend because you never know how long it will last. I can do a bit more forward planning with the current Chelsea situation I think

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ive moved on Jota for Foden for the moment.

Going to consider Ronaldo to Kane from next week.