Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Zoo

Raphinha is ill. My first sub is ESR who only got two points.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Raphinha is ill. My first sub is ESR who only got two points.
My first sub is Vardy. I deliberated over which to start and it turns out it was irrelevant. Classic FPL.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Pep’s rotation helps me out again, no Jesus so Rico Henry gets 7 points from the bench. Annoying about Raphinha though, only wanted one of my guys to not start :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
When is the bubble going to bloody burst with Cancelo and James!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Foden looking very sellable all of a sudden.

Imagine a defence of Ederson, TAA, Cancelo, James, Chilwell and Rudiger.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying week. 2 big rivals who have been catching me for weeks got 79 & 80.
They also have my 3 big defence, albeit Rudidger instead of Chilwell. (TAA & Cancelo)

I was 25/26 or so behind for the week, but had Foden, Townsend, Rapha and Kane to come, so thought it could turn round...

Roll on and the first 3 of those have got me 4 points (!), with Rapha out for a 1point bench chump, and Foden typically not even lasting 60 in a home romp.

Relying on Kane to see if he can trim what is now a 21/22 pointer.

A goal and 6 or more points would be good, double figures absolute dream world and got away with things a bit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Midfield aside from Salah is looking quite awkward.
Foden not filling us with much confidence, Townsend has done his race, and Rapha very up and down

Might be a case for Townsend to Smith Rowe as the first fix.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal

I just lost top place in my money league because a guy went with Ederson, TAA, Cancelo, James and Chilwell. His midfield 3 of Salah, Gallagher and Bernardo all contributed too. I'm pissed.

Can't wait any longer. I had other plans but Walker to Cancelo it is.

Dan_F

Switching to Bernando Silva to free up funds looks like a decent move at the moment, as it feels like a City midfielder is still essential with the run coming up.

I think I’m going to get Jota if he’s fit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bringing in Kane and captaining him is my biggest regret ever
If we'd brought Ronaldo in, we'd be scared watching Kane who would suddenly look a massive threat every attack.

Instead it's carthorse mode, so just suck up the 2 pointer, and we'll look forward to the switch to Ronnie in a few weeks!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bringing in Kane and captaining him is my biggest regret ever
:lol: thought it was a big risk for me to bring him in but to captain him is another level of craziness.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Currently looking doubtful whether Vardy & Dias to Kane and Reguillon will deliver anything this week, despite Dias’s no show. Would have had 4 points from Mbeumo and Vardy before transfers. Kane and Reggie currently drifting towards 4…

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If we'd brought Ronaldo in, we'd be scared watching Kane who would suddenly look a massive threat every attack.

Instead it's carthorse mode, so just suck up the 2 pointer, and we'll look forward to the switch to Ronnie in a few weeks!
At least Ron got an assist. This bum however is only good for spanking amateur farmers across Europe.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At least Ron got an assist. This bum however is only good for spanking amateur farmers across Europe.
He does look a lumberer doesn't he.
Always the hope he might sneak one I suppose, but I've already come to terms with taking a 20 point hit to rivals this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane through on goal 45secs into second half...

Doesn't score. Obviously.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hits the post from two yards now. So much for confidence gained from scoring goals.
At least if Tottenham don't win, I already have a "how did that work out for you mate" ready for some twat on facebook revelling in the Ole stuff and making some coment about hoping Tottenham win to go above us.

Worst of all cases is Tittenham win, but nothing from Kane :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Spurs will win and Son, Kane and Reguilon will only get 2pts each. Such a bum team, always letting everyone down :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The tease that Kane might take a free kick in a great position. Then Dire takes it!!

And who is there to tap in the rebound? The left back :mad:

Dan_F

The tease that Kane might take a free kick in a great position. Then Dire takes it!!

And who is there to tap in the rebound? The left back :mad:
Yep. My mate has him too. That’s a good 25 points of my lead gone in our mini league this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep. My mate has him too. That’s a good 25 points of my lead gone in our mini league this week.
I'd forgotten the rage of having Kane and watching him trotting around the centre circle as their athletic lads sprint forward.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Happy with Reguilon goal but shame it comes with 0 bonus points. Going to finish with 75 which could have easily become 88 if Foden was benched as Rudiger would have come on. Not happy at all.