Fantasy Premier League 21/22

IrishRedDevil

——————-Sanchez
TAA - Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
———Salah - Son - Raphinha
—-.—Vardy - Antonio - Hwang

Vardy is due a goal, right? :wenger:

Dan_F

feck it, did it. Foden out for Jota for -4. Second hit of the season. The rushed nature of this transfer (which came from a dream I had yesterday) will lead to tears I'm sure of it :lol:
Definitely if the game is called off.

I still don’t know whether to do the same thing.

Moby

Dick
I think I'm taking my second hit of the season for Jota.

With games coming thick and fast, he will get more minutes over the winter season compared to Foden I believe.

That enables me to do Mbuemo to a Gallagher GW14.

Then roll transfer GW15.

Kane to Ronaldo GW16.

Toney and Duffy to Alonso and King/Dennis GW17.

It'll mean I get Alonso later than I wanted but the games I miss are Watford, West Ham & Leeds. I'm ok with that.

By then I might not even want Alonso and get Shaw instead of United look good...
I thought about it in morning. Then took a nap and woke up after the deadline.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Saka finally does something.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I will beat some sort of record for points on bench. After Rudiger with 14 last week, now Tomiyasu with 12.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to have taken the play White, not bring Smith Rowe in option.
Should be a 14 point Ramsdale-White haul.

Smug guy at work who loves to point out my boys blanking and send annoying texts like BOOM xxx scores, had Auba and Smith Rowe

What's more, the 2 of them should have combined for 2 goals :lol: :drool:

Gazautd18

The two biggest trolls in the game (Aubamatroll and Trollson) both in the same match... No wonder there a bloody storm today :lol:
Rage transferred him out.
Guaranteed returns next week against us.
Since I brought him in he's missed a pen, 2 definate goals and been booked twice.
Fk that guy!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Had Jota at the start of the season. Why did I take him out :mad:

Schneiderman

Who was it that said Antonio has a good record vs City? Need to blame somebody other than myself for not taking the hit for Jota :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need some magic from either TAA, Kane, Foden now to rescue my work league cup semi! The bast has wildcarded and got Jota in there.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Moby I just woke up after dreaming that Foden gets a 1 pointer whilst Jota gets 2 goals... I think it's a sign.

Let's take the -4 for Jota!
I bloody told you @Moby :lol:

Although it's annoying that he can score two and not get the 3 bps yet my rivals player ESR gets 3bps every time he gets a goal :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had the Lees Brighton game in the background, both me and my cup rival have Rapha, so I was sort of hoping for a Duffy cleany, in case Foden doesn't play.

On 90mins i checked the teams, and Duffy isn't even out there. Then remembered that Townsend is my 1st sub anyway.
Ho hum.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Raph out to Jota done. Looking very template now.

Ramsdale
TAA James Cancelo
ESR Salah Jota Benrahma
ASM Antonio Ronaldo

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Decided not to hit for Alonso and rolled the FT. I couldn’t drop Foden down to Gallagher to fund it. despite the injury doubt. Alonso and Gallagher this week versus Foden (or Antonio) and Mbeumo isn’t going to be worth a FT and 4 points on average.

It feels as if most of the FPL pundits who I follow and enjoy watching did bring Alonso in with one of their two FTs, and I do fancy Chelsea to keep a clean sheet tomorrow, so he may do some damage to me this week.

Looks like I am dead on the par safety score of 42 at my rank, but at least I have only had 5 players so far, whereas my mean competitor has had closer to 7. Hopefully moving day and a green arrow tomorrow.

If Alonso comes through unscathed, I will bring him in for Duffy, whose place is now less regular. I will then also sell Foden, Antonio or Toney to fund it. I will then be running TAA, Cancelo, James, Alonso and Reguilon for at least two weeks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Raph out to Jota done. Looking very template now.

Ramsdale
TAA James Cancelo
ESR Salah Jota Benrahma
ASM Antonio Ronaldo
Yeah I'm gonna have to bring Jota back and like you it'll be very template which is boring as feck. Another -4 and I'll be on

Sa
TAA James Cancelo
ESR Salah Jota Gallagher
ASM Jimenez Ronaldo

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Went Salah captain over Jota, well over Ronaldo really, Jota didn't even cross my thoughts.Today should have been perfect day for him to get on the scoresheet but he just got one assist. Probably means Ronaldo will do something crazy and score a hat-trick now, happens to me every week getting it wrong choosing between these two. It's getting annoying to be honest, think i'll persist with them both until next week before deciding to ditch one of them to strengthen other areas instead.

Withnail

Had the Lees Brighton game in the background, both me and my cup rival have Rapha, so I was sort of hoping for a Duffy cleany, in case Foden doesn't play.

On 90mins i checked the teams, and Duffy isn't even out there. Then remembered that Townsend is my 1st sub anyway.
Ho hum.
I've Duffy and first sub is Livra. :(

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
50 points with Toney, Vardy, Reguilon and Rudiger to go, with 12 sitting nicely on the bench with Tomiyasu. Can’t complain, I should make up some ground in my MLs but must say I won’t complain if anyone misses tomorrow’s games.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
You know next year I really hope they revamp who counts as a striker. Gets a bit silly when only like 3 of them score points each week.

And yes I'm totally saying it because Jimenez blanked.
I don't think Norwich are a gimme fixture for opposition strikers anymore. Dean Smith is clearly trying to make them difficult to beat.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
What's everyone's plans for Raphinha. He was lucky to survive my team for this gameweek, ended up taking Foden out last minute instead due to his injury doubts. Really not convinced he's going to be all that this season in FPL. Leeds look like they're going to be in a dogfight, create very few chances and Raphinha is often out wide on the periphery of the game. A couple of his goals and subsequent double digit hauls were lucky crosses. Personally think I'll give him 2 more weeks and definately get rid if I don't lose patience before