Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You need one more elite player - KDB, Bruno, Kane etc.

I would also have Fofana as one of my option.
Fofans looks one of the stand out bargains, and went down in price.
4.5m for a starting Leicester player is must have I think.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a quick play around and the below isn't bad, albeit lacking any City and Chelsea

Sanchez Foster
TAA Shaw Coady Fofana Lamptey
Salah Bruno Grealish Raphina Bissouma
Nacho Watkins Toney

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is up with all this love for Toney? He scored a lot but it is Championship. And for 6.5 he is not bargain

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What is up with all this love for Toney? He scored a lot but it is Championship. And for 6.5 he is not bargain

There's always one of the championship strikers who has a purple patch, especially early on.
If Brentford do anything he'll be involved.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Had a quick play around and the below isn't bad, albeit lacking any City and Chelsea

Sanchez Foster
TAA Shaw Coady Fofana Lamptey
Salah Bruno Grealish Raphina Bissouma
Nacho Watkins Toney
Very similar to me. Identical midfield and keepers. I have DCL in place of Twatkins and Coufal in place of Shaw.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Very similar to me. Identical midfield and keepers. I have DCL in place of Twatkins and Coufal in place of Shaw.
It's the classic template type job at the moment, looking at the highest percentage ownership players.
Decent place holders for now.

hubbuh

Similar to everyone else. Pretty well balanced, 2m in the bank. Question marks over Havertz but if Chelsea don't end up signing a striker, he makes sense. Pretty weak forward line but it's slim-pickings and with Spurs in disarray I don't fancy blowing a fat wad on Kane.

Sanchez Bachman
Shaw Targett Fofana Coufal Lamptey
Salah Havertz Grealish Jota Raphina
Toney Nacho Watkins

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Ben White looks like his transfer to Arsenal is imminent. 4.5m and under Arteta Arsenal have been better defensively mainly due to the fact he's quite a defensive minded coach. Straight in my team for that price.

Nickosaur

Ben White looks like his transfer to Arsenal is imminent. 4.5m and under Arteta Arsenal have been better defensively mainly due to the fact he's quite a defensive minded coach. Straight in my team for that price.
Brighton are already very good defensively (he's already in my team). IMO him moving to Arsenal doesn't suddenly make him more appealing.

Mcking

Brighton are already very good defensively (he's already in my team). IMO him moving to Arsenal doesn't suddenly make him more appealing.
Makes him less appealing IMO. His appeal was really only Brighton's cleansheet potential.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Makes him less appealing IMO. His appeal was really only Brighton's cleansheet potential.
Arsenal got more clean sheets and conceded less goals than Brighton last season though. Unless you're just talking about the first few fixtures which in case fair enough.

I'm seriously considering Trent plus 4 x 4.5m rotating defenders. It's worked well for me in the past.

Mcking

Arsenal got more clean sheets and conceded less goals than Brighton last season though. Unless you're just talking about the first few fixtures which in case fair enough.

I'm seriously considering Trent plus 4 x 4.5m rotating defenders. It's worked well for me in the past.
Yes, and Brighton had very good defensive stats as well, though I haven't looked at Arsenal's.

I'm looking at going Trent and 2 x 5.5m defenders. Digne, Shaw and Cresswell offer plenty attacking potentials, and have good fixtures to start. Downside is I won't have Fernandes.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Ok second draft. Think I’m happier with this but no flexibility with funds. I need something I won’t tinker with too much, that’s what killed me last year.

Sanchez
TAA, Lamptey, Shaw, Digne,
Salah, Grealish, Havertz
Toney, Cavani, DCL

Bench: foster, cancelo, sarr, Bissouma

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Brighton had one of the best xGC (if you're into expected data) but individual errors (and having that useless Ryan in goal at the start) meant they kept conceding.

With that said, losing White and potentially Bissouma will hurt them.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Brighton had one of the best xGC (if you're into expected data) but individual errors (and having that useless Ryan in goal at the start) meant they kept conceding.

With that said, losing White and potentially Bissouma will hurt them.
And the manager could still end up at Spurs too.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Shit form now?
Im his biggest fan but I’m fairly sure he’s been poor since Roma in the EL? unfortunately carried his form over to the Euros. I’d say he’s just plain shattered. One of the most energetic players in the league and amongst the top for minutes played.

It’ll be a watching brief in preseason for me too for FPL seeing as he’s so expensive. Hopefully it’s just fatigue and he comes back just as good next season.

podurban2

Our season finished ages ago and all the players limped over the line.

He was top scorer on the game, what you on about?
Well he’s not lightning up the Euros so I’m not betting on him being in great form from gw1.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It's worth getting Bruno at the start. We have favourable fixtures and he will be highly owned. If after the first 5 games he's not going nuts, I'll drop him on my wild card.

Mcking

It's worth getting Bruno at the start. We have favourable fixtures and he will be highly owned. If after the first 5 games he's not going nuts, I'll drop him on my wild card.
Might still make changes, but I've gone for Cavani as our attacker in my team. I want defenders that offer plenty of attacking threat early on, and I can't have them with Fernandes in.

Deery

Dreary
Anyone else finding it hard to fit in premium strikers, I think the whole country will be relying on Pukki and Toney..

Mcking

There is hope within #mufc that Mason Greenwood can establish himself as a 20-30-goal-a-season striker and he will be given more opportunities to play at the point of attack once Sancho arrives.
“There is hope within #mufc that Mason Greenwood can establish himself as a 20-30-goal-a-season striker and he will be given more opportunities to play at the point of attack once Sancho arrives”
Thanks. I think Cavani will start the first three if fit, as there won't be any mid-week games for us early on. We will know more with more time, as Martial is still as option and Pogba has to play even if Rashford misses the start of the season.