Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I suppose if you can stretch to it Jorg as your fifth mid, as reliable a 3pts as you're likely to have and a pen taker, is very good. My main worry in that scenario would be wasting one of your three Chelsea picks on a utility man.
I have zero Chelsea players, so i'm not sure the second part is a worry!
They're quite expensive to cram your team with.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Almost all of their players, even including Mendy, are a significant rotation risk. Tricky. I guess Lukaku will be nailed when he joins.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
thoughts on this team. I think I’ve finally settled unless there are any unforeseen injuries

sanchez/runarrson

shaw
Coufal
Dias
White
Aarons

bruno
Salah
Willock
Havertz
Raphinha

toney
Ings
Sargent
Remember that Willock hasn't moved yet, meaning it's exceptionally unlikely he'll start the first game even if it is done by the weekend.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I'll think they'll be good this season and will hit the ground running fuelled by their own farts from the CL win. I've already dispensed with Jorj, for Rudiger and Youri Tielemans, having just this moment talked him up. O Tempora, O Mores! :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Almost all of their players, even including Mendy, are a significant rotation risk. Tricky. I guess Lukaku will be nailed when he joins.
Probably Mount is the best bet from the current lot.
But he just feels an average pick doesn't he. Not explosive enough.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The other thing to remember with Chelsea, is that they have
Arsenal Away, Liverpool Away, Tottenham Away and City at home, all in their first 6. That's a brutal opening.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Probably Mount is the best bet from the current lot.
But he just feels an average pick doesn't he. Not explosive enough.
Will play even deeper now that they have a proper striker. I feel he will be good for 140-150 range but not much beyond that and it will be hard to hit the exact games he will score points in.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Arghh just had my team set then read DCL and Richarlison might play decisions decisions....

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
The panic is starting to set in! My team is template with Mc Carthy (selling their best defender to Everton) Bissouma and 2 x 4.0 defenders and it’s totally shite :lol: Bench boost is the ace up my sleeve. I’d be gutted if Amartey and the other lad haul and I wasn’t involved

Canuckred64

Any chance Vestergaard going to Leicester will mean Amartey does not start this weekend? Planning on using bench boost because two 4.0m defenders will start the first week.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
The panic is starting to set in! My team is template with Mc Carthy (selling their best defender to Everton) Bissouma and 2 x 4.0 defenders and it’s totally shite :lol: Bench boost is the ace up my sleeve. I’d be gutted if Amartey and the other lad haul and I wasn’t involved
Exactly. I am spinning two positions all day. Defender and midfielder worth overall 12 mil. I am trying different duo every half hour.
I got rid of Digne early this week but damn, their schedule is too good. Digne is just must have.
So i will risk with Benrahma and hope that Grealish will be shit

sillwuka

Any chance Vestergaard going to Leicester will mean Amartey does not start this weekend? Planning on using bench boost because two 4.0m defenders will start the first week.
Great signing. I was planning to keep Amartey for 2-3 weeks so this would change my plans. He will probably start the 1st week but I may sell him now.

Schneiderman

Willock out ESR in with the news that the former's deal still isn't done. Debating on Ings back to DCL if he really is fit. I do still have Digne though, so maybe that's enough Everton until we see whether or not they suck under Rafa?

AA looks good value if he starts well.

SteveCoppellFan

Too many things are up in the air, nobody really knows who is fit or who is not.

I have my draft side but will wait until Friday afternoon to make any adjustments.

No point faffing back and forth until Friday :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane, Lukaku and Willock haven't signed.
Bunch of injury doubts
Euro 2020 players starting doubts
Big new signings like Grealish and Sancho will either not start or are totally unknown how they'll fit in.

That tells me you have to go safe early doors.
4m Tsim maybe the one risk I'll take.

Maxii

Paad
Feck, had a solid team I was actually planning on sticking with and now I’m back to the drawing board having the take Amartey out

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Yeah Amartey is gone. Tsimikas just seems too good an option to ignore with the fixtures they have. I’ve decided to go decently strong bench and play him so no harm done if it doesn’t work out (apart from not being able to get Jota into my team which may prove costly) I think this team gives me a bit of flexibility over the next few GWs.

Sanchez
Coufal TAA Shaw Tsimikas
Bruno Salah Barnes
Ings Antonio Toney

Bachmann, Raphinia, Brownhill, Ayling.

Going bench boost GW1 is just too risky.

Canuckred64

United only have a 37% chance to score? At home, to Leeds?

Either that stat is wrong, or I'm misunderstanding the stat.
You are misunderstanding the Stat. Leeds have a 14% chance of a clean sheet, so I guess United have a 86% chance of scoring. The stat being quoted is United have a 37% chance of scoring more than 2.5 goals. The stats come from drafthounds.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Am I crazy in thinking this might be a good idea?

Ederson
Dias - Chilwell - Shaw - Trent - Tsimikas
Grealish - Havertz - Pogba (vc) - Salah (c)
Ings

Bench: (Gk) Foster ; (1) Toney ; (2) Deeney ; (3) Bissouma

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Am I crazy in thinking this might be a good idea?

Ederson
Dias - Chilwell - Shaw - Trent - Tsimikas
Grealish - Havertz - Pogba (vc) - Salah (c)
Ings

Bench: (Gk) Foster ; (1) Toney ; (2) Deeney ; (3) Bissouma
Yes. Where are your goals coming from? Ings and Salah are the only realistic goal threats. Also Pogba? I don’t think he has ever been a relevant fantasy option. I would struggle to pick him if he was at 6.0

Dan_F

So Dean Smith (I know) has said that Watkins will be playing upfront and not wide. Are they really going 442 with Buendia and Bailey wide? Seems to me like there’s going to be rotation galore. With the fixtures only good for three weeks and Buendia flagged, I’m very tempted to skip Villa all together.

I’m almost there with my team, but need to decide whether I’m going to risk DCL from the start and whether I want to wait a few weeks for Raphinha or have him from the beginning.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Whats the login details for the redcafe fantasy.

Show really be on first post

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So Dean Smith (I know) has said that Watkins will be playing upfront and not wide. Are they really going 442 with Buendia and Bailey wide? Seems to me like there’s going to be rotation galore. With the fixtures only good for three weeks and Buendia flagged, I’m very tempted to skip Villa all together.

I’m almost there with my team, but need to decide whether I’m going to risk DCL from the start and whether I want to wait a few weeks for Raphinha or have him from the beginning.
Are Watkins and Buendia cleared to play this weekend?

Dan_F

Are Watkins and Buendia cleared to play this weekend?
There wasn’t any quotes about injuries that I saw unfortunately. I really want to take a three game gamble on Buendia, but don’t want to go into the season with any flagged players.