Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Got 99 points this season which is the highest I had in a single gameweek.

Although half those points was from Salah and I remember most players here had more due to Reece James killing it with Chilwell.

Then of course some had like 70 with Havertz captain like you I guess?
Aye. Absolutely mental when you think about it. Havertz playing oop up top against Norwich who they smashed 7-0. Not a single feckin assist even.

Then I'd gone to the cinema to watch Dune and came out to see the Liverpool United score. I think I'd actually taken out Jota as well for Havertz. Fml

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Aye. Absolutely mental when you think about it. Havertz playing oop up top against Norwich who they smashed 7-0. Not a single feckin assist even.

Then I'd gone to the cinema to watch Dune and came out to see the Liverpool United score. I think I'd actually taken out Jota as well for Havertz. Fml
I had Havertz at captain in that game. Felt so smart when I saw 7-0 score line. Not anymore when I looked at scorers list. He was also their striker in that game with Lukaku out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo really needs to play now then with the VC locked on 2 points!

Do Burnley think they can just not play again to stay up?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You can see it already.
Having 4 or 5 doubles, and everyone getting giddy putting the likes of Ashley Barnes and Tarkowski in, and being rightly punished with minimal points.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Still annoyed about switching VC to King from Bruno at the last minute :mad:

If ronaldo didn't play, it would actually help my mini league position as I have Raphinha on bench and my rival has no one but in terms of OR, I need Ronaldo to play.

Zen

Can't wait to stack up on Burnley Quadruple Gameweek players!

Paul_Scholes18

It is not off yet. It helps me a little bit. Dennis effective ownership is so high and together with King they are over 100%.

Of course if Dennis score more than King I would be better off.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It is not off yet. It helps me a little bit. Dennis effective ownership is so high and together with King they are over 100%.

Of course if Dennis score nore than King I would be better off.
Yeah actually helps me in my cash league as the guy behind me has Lowton and King whereas I've only got Dennis. A few captained some of the Watford lot as well.

Pickle85

Extremely annoyed Watford game is off for my FF (Dennis cappa) but hoping that all these missed games to be made up mean Burnley go down. Shite club, shite fans, shite manager. Good riddance

Paul_Scholes18

Pretty much only Bruno captainers have seen anything good so far from the double teams.

I did not want Bruno given how poor he has been for us recently, but he was still in theory the second best captain after Ronaldo if they both would have played.

Given that I have not seen any reasons our games would get moved.

saivet

Cornet will be quite popular when they get their games rescheduled.
Yeah, if it wasn't for Afcon I would have had him in my team. Classed as a midfielder on the game that plays up front and with Wood leaving he's even more likely to continue playing as a striker.

Pickle85

Me too. 4 pts from a dgw. Cancelo first on my bench with 11. Praying someone drops out!
Shall keep my fingers crossed for you mate. Only saving grace to this week is that most of the top 5 in my league used FH and their sides have been pretty badly hit by the ongoing postponements. I kept my powder dry (but am only on 23 with 3 to play tbf!)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah Cornet a great shout for that 5th mid slot. I'll be mainly rotating that one in the second half of the season with Salah, Jota, Foden, Bowen all nailed for now in the other 4 slots.

Got my eye on Mount > Raphinha/Countinho for next week if Villa/Leeds double.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This season is a joke.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm done caring. I'll be happy to finish top 300k. Just hurry up next deadline so I can make my changes and be done with it for another week.

Paul_Scholes18

I think I take too many hits. I admire people with patience to hold shitty players and long term injuries.

Like people got Livramento still and Brandon Williams etc. Salah on bench and Son still.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I think I take too many hits. I admire people with patience to hold shitty players and long term injuries.

Like people got Livramento still and Brandon Williams etc. Salah on bench and Son still.
Yeah I'm guilty of having no patience whatsoever and have tried to improve that part of my game this season. Even right now it's irking me having Bachman on my bench as backup keeper when I could've picked Foster and I'm looking for the earliest opportunity to sort it out. :lol:

This season though I think strategically smart hits could pay off when the double gameweeks start dropping in and covid has died down.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah I'm guilty of having no patience whatsoever and have tried to improve that part of my game this season. Even right now it's irking me having Bachman on my bench as backup keeper when I could've picked Foster and I'm looking for the earliest opportunity to sort it out. :lol:

This season though I think strategically smart hits could pay off when the double gameweeks start dropping in and covid has died down.
I think I can stick with underperforming players. Like I did hold Antonio through many blanks. Probably too much faith in him.

If my guy is getting dropped/injured/covid though I really want to move them on.

So I got Targett and plan to move him on even for a hit.

Also Gray I got in for Evertons great run and want to sell straight away after 2 blanks.
Should probably wait for the new manager.

devil in me

I still have Livra and Salah, but I can promise you its nothing to do with patience, its simply the fact I've constantly got about 4 players a week that need moving on first! Its taken me ten weeks to get rid of bloody Christensen!

Paul_Scholes18

I still have Livra and Salah, but I can promise you its nothing to do with patience, its simply the fact I've constantly got about 4 players a week that need moving on first! Its taken me ten weeks to get rid of bloody Christensen!
Well I would wildcard or take hits in your situation. Particular doing Salah for Ronaldo or Bruno with the money.

I guess with Livra if you lack money there is noone good you can get unless you spend more.

RedDevil@84

It seems all the same. Plan for double players or single player, I still end up with the ones that get me only 2-5 points average.
I still don't understand people in the top 10k or better, how they hold on to their poistions and get decent points even in a Covid ridden week when surprises happen at last moment. Somehow their other players compensate.

goptun

Mega week so far. 89 points with Bruno (c) and De Gea to play, assuming the Watford - Burnley game is off (got Dennis). Ridiculous luck with the Leicester game getting postponed. I took a -4 to get Maddison in for Son, the Leicester game then got postponed an hour later so I took another -4 to get Bruno in for Maddison and made him skip. If Ronaldo hauls the marginal lead I've opened up will be immediately eviscerated.

suheilsworld

Didn’t know where to ask this but why isn’t there any games during 28-29-30 Jan weekend? I saw there’s no PL, no FA cup and no international games

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Mega week so far. 89 points with Bruno (c) and De Gea to play, assuming the Watford - Burnley game is off (got Dennis). Ridiculous luck with the Leicester game getting postponed. I took a -4 to get Maddison in for Son, the Leicester game then got postponed an hour later so I took another -4 to get Bruno in for Maddison and made him skip. If Ronaldo hauls the marginal lead I've opened up will be immediately eviscerated.
Well we're all praying for you