Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
So which defenders should we consider next to Cancelo and TAA.
1 Digne (good fixtures and pretty cheap and might get 2 good doubles)
2 Robertson (expensive, but high ceiling. More nailed than Jota. Blanks in 27)
3 Laporte ( Scoring on set pieces so far and pretty cheap. No doubles)
4 Dalot (risky if AWB is back, but playing really well last 2 games. Great for bonus)
5 Tierney (extremly attacking, but have two blanks soon)
6 Reguilon (mixed fixtures and dropped today, but very attacking)
7 Cresswell (good for assists, but no doubles)
8 Tarkowski (just for many doubles. Probably best waiting with him)
9 Wolves def (hard fixtures, but very solid side)
Good summary, and where I'm lookin at the most to strengthen. Thinking of going back to playing all 5 more often than not. Tierney, Laporte and Digne I'm thinking. Was keen on Reguilon but there's obviously fitness issues there. Dalot will go as De Gea is enough United. Wolves or Burnley don't interest me for the lack of attacking potential

Paul_Scholes18

I got Tierney but Digne and Laporte are the ones that interest me.
Dignes doubles interest me most. Could get Laporte for the next 2 and then bring in Digne for example if they double 26.

Laporte is this years Stones, but I think if I get him in I will get next red card rather than goal.

Strangly I can't even enjoy City doing badly since then Liverpool might win.

Paul_Scholes18

Good summary, and where I'm lookin at the most to strengthen. Thinking of going back to playing all 5 more often than not. Tierney, Laporte and Digne I'm thinking. Was keen on Reguilon but there's obviously fitness issues there. Dalot will go as De Gea is enough United. Wolves or Burnley don't interest me for the lack of attacking potential
Yeah I got Reguilon, but included him for the rest of you guys. Maybe Davies is safer, but would probably go for other sides unless Spurs double.

Next week I could start Reguilon or bench him. Tricky call. Like I rather have him than Laporte if he start, but probably bench Dennis and start both.

shazzmufc

So which defenders should we consider next to Cancelo and TAA.
1 Digne (good fixtures and pretty cheap and might get 2 good doubles)
2 Robertson (expensive, but high ceiling. More nailed than Jota. Blanks in 27)
3 Laporte ( Scoring on set pieces so far and pretty cheap. No doubles)
4 Dalot (risky if AWB is back, but playing really well last 2 games. Great for bonus)
5 Tierney (extremly attacking, but have two blanks soon)
6 Reguilon (mixed fixtures and dropped today, but very attacking)
7 Cresswell (good for assists, but no doubles)
8 Tarkowski (just for many doubles. Probably best waiting with him)
9 Wolves def (hard fixtures, but very solid side)
Could also consider Coufal. Good fixtures and price (4.7mn), but no doubles coming up. Only he came off a bit early against us, not sure if he picked up a knock - he’s not flagged though

IrishRedDevil

2-1-2 points from Trossard, what on earth were we thinking. Now he has a blank.

I got 17 points this week and I need someone to blame. Dropped from 200k down to 500k :( Finishing top 100k again seems like a pipe dream.

JuriM

34 points and a few coming after that remaining fixture and not having many red arrows, some green arrows but most staying still - says a lot about this game week :D

Gazautd18

22 with 4 to come off the bench and Lowton a no show.
Go feck yourself Burnley and fantasy football!

Dan_F

I think Digne has to be the one to get in, although it wouldn’t surprise me if he sits out the odd game. Targett will surely need a bit of game time to keep him happy.

As someone who got him right away when Ralf came in, I really like the Dalot pick, as someone else said he’s always going to be high in the bonus and Ralf doesn’t seem to like rotation. I only took him out because of our cancelled games.

If I was wildcarding then I’d probably get both of them in for Tierney and Coufal.

Dimitar09

Got 100 points last week and then this week 18 points with a horror show.
Denis captain backfired spectacularly.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Got 100 points last week and then this week 18 points with a horror show.
Denis captain backfired spectacularly.
Yep. 104 last week. 22 this week. :lol:

Comedy week started off with Foster getting Covid (Bachman > Foster was my transfer), Dennis captain red, Lowton not starting the one time Burnley decide to keep a clean sheet and my bench all returning bar Cucurella. Everyone in the 11 blanked except Jota (who everyone has) and Mount with poxy assists. Not a single goal in the entire squad.

Gawge

The Bruno captain move last week and this week having Ramsdale and White has seen me almost at 100k.

Big move up from previous weeks. Also, still have the King (C) when I came so close to getting Dennis instead (changed my mind about 3x in the last 30 mins before the deadline).

Ready for it to go pear shaped, but going to have some fun trying to get a top 100k finish.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This makes things tough. Do I trade out Bruno/Ronaldo for Salah knowing they have two games but Salah has Burnley!
And will Ronaldo play both.

Nee more doubles put in there really, as then we could at least work the team to have all 3, temporarily, to cover the maximum hauls.

At least we have quite some time to work it out.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Hmm, I'm well set for that already with Bruno, DDG, Maupay and Cucurella.

I might turn Mount into Greenwood or Elanga this week and Bruno into Salah for 25 as planned.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If you already have Bruno/Ronaldo then I guess you hold. But given the double is in a week in which Liverpool play Burnley and City play Norwich, I'm not sure to what extent you make sacrifices to bring Bruno/Ronaldo in to your team.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Haha. That wildcard I played by mistake coming in pretty handy with 3 Utd and 3 Brighton already in my team. 3 Brighton on the bench for 24, then back in for 25.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Nee more doubles put in there really, as then we could at least work the team to have all 3, temporarily, to cover the maximum hauls.

Time doesn’t help me… making quick, gut feel calls works out better (when I say “better”, I mean shit as opposed to really shit decisions. As has been pointed out, I know feck all).
Haha. That wildcard I played by mistake coming in pretty handy with 3 Utd and 3 Brighton already in my team. 3 Brighton on the bench for 24, then back in for 25.
You probably wouldn’t have had three Brighton without a whoops-WC but this DGW has diluted that and their short-term fixtures aren’t too bad (bar missing gw24).

Probably still end up better than the WC I do after some deliberation

Sparky Rhiwabon

Unlikely he’ll start both

Dan_F

Almost impossible to know what to do at the moment. It just has to be one of Bruno and Ronaldo out for Salah surely.

I can just about stretch to Jota to Salah if I do Moura to 4.5 mid, which seems quite tempting, then drop whichever of Ronaldo/Bruno hasn’t performed well for Son.

That then leaves me without any City cover :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unlikely he’ll start both
This is one problem, and unless there's another double added it's awkward too.
Plus like people said Liverpool and City play chump teams too.

If they banged another Villa game in that'd be very useful.

But there's 15 games left and some of us have 5 chips left. So it's getting close to time to use them or we'll find the season has whisked away.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Almost impossible to know what to do at the moment. It just has to be one of Bruno and Ronaldo out for Salah surely.

I can just about stretch to Jota to Salah if I do Moura to 4.5 mid, which seems quite tempting, then drop whichever of Ronaldo/Bruno hasn’t performed well for Son.

That then leaves me without any City cover :lol:
I've left it possible to do Jota to Salah in one, but that doesn't cover the risk of not having Bruno for the double. We saw what a calamity that could be for the last one.
The problem with City is having no doubles. That doesn't help.

Dan_F

I've left it possible to do Jota to Salah in one, but that doesn't cover the risk of not having Bruno for the double. We saw what a calamity that could be for the last one.
The problem with City is having no doubles. That doesn't help.
Yeah it’s risky. I’ve already got Bruno and Ronaldo so I think I have to find a way of keeping both.

Ideally I wanted to do Tierney to Digne too, but that pushes me to a 4.3 million midfielder which I don’t like. Why is it always 0.1 away from the transfer you want to make.

Paul_Scholes18

So Moby the United-Brighton game will be 1-1.

Who has the highest chance to score?

It should be someone unepexected so maybe Maguire or Varane from a corner?
Or maybe Sancho from the bench.

Bissouma with a goal for Brighton too right?