Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Moby

Dick
So Moby the United-Brighton game will be 1-1.

Who has the highest chance to score?

It should be someone unepexected so maybe Maguire or Varane from a corner?
Or maybe Sancho from the bench.

Bissouma with a goal for Brighton too right?
Mmm I'm thinking a bullet from the edge of the box by Telles and the familiar foe in Lallana with the equaliser.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Egypt win. Brilliant. Salah away for another GW.
Good news as it keeps the game a bit more interesting.
However, it does give everyone who hadn't given themselves an easy 1 transfer way back in, a chance to do just that!

Paul_Scholes18

The final is on the 6th, the next game is on the 10th.
Chances are that they might rest/bench him for that. Not sure though.
Could go both ways that one. He has time to return and play, but maybe they want to give him some rest?

CL start the week after so I think they want him playing. He could be tired and not worth having though if he plays.

Moby

Dick
Could go both ways that one. He has time to return and play, but maybe they want to give him some rest?

CL start the week after so I think they want him playing. He could be tired and not worth having though if he plays.
7 games in 4 weeks including today's that went to pens and travel back. He should be benched. :keano:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In fairness, the diffiulty in my team is that I have 3 United already. So i'd have to do some pissing about to get Bruno in anyway.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I saw everyone saying he'll only be back if they get knocked out tonight.

If they win the QF he stays till the end because there's a 3rd vs 4th game too i think.
The final is on the 6th, the next game is on the 10th.
Chances are that they might rest/bench him for that. Not sure though.
Klopp will play him no matter what imo. They need to win every game

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have Bruno. I also have the funds in the bank to do Bruno to Salah. Will have to ponder it for a bit. Tough one.
Has anyone started putting together a decent wildcard that covers Ronaldo-Bruno-Salah?
Giving the ability to switch the United boys to Son-Kane when their doubles kick in?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Impossible to have a balanced squad with those 3, Trent and Cancelo.
I don't think you're right pal... check this out.

Sanchez Foster
TAA Cancelo Dalot White Ait Nouri
Salah Bruno Bowen Martinelli Ramsey
Ronaldo Dennis Broja

This even has 0.4m to add too to firm up one of those cheapo defenders and I don't even have the highest squad value (103.8)

Alternative is to keep De Gea instead of Sanchez, and change Dalot to Veltman and 0.1m in the bank and more certain United defensive coverage.

Looks decently tempting.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick

Sanchez Foster
Ronaldo Dennis Broja

This even has 0.4m to add too to firm up one of those cheapo defenders and I don't even have the highest squad value (103.8)

Alternative is to keep De Gea instead of Sanchez, and change Dalot to Veltman and 0.1m in the bank and more certain United defensive coverage.

Looks decently tempting.
Going without a City mid when they have the likes of Brentford at home?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Sanchez Foster
Ronaldo Dennis Broja

Looks decently tempting.
I mean yeah, technically that's a squad. I don't think I'd want to be starting some of those cheaper players every week though. Guess you could always flip Bruno into KDB and Ronaldo into Kane (with a single transfer) if he ever rediscovers his scoring boots.

Dan_F

Going without a City mid when they have the likes of Brentford at home?
They haven’t been scoring as much as they were previously and it’s so hard to pick one. My mate has had Foden for the last three weeks and each time I’ve shat my pants at the potential and he’s blanked.

Even if Foden gets a 10 pointer against Brentford or Norwich, it’s not a massive deal considering the fixtures they had at the beginning of this run.

Moby

Dick
They haven’t been scoring as much as they were previously and it’s so hard to pick one. My mate has had Foden for the last three weeks and each time I’ve shat my pants at the potential and he’s blanked.

Even if Foden gets a 10 pointer against Brentford or Norwich, it’s not a massive deal considering the fixtures they had at the beginning of this run.
They had Chelsea and Soton away which aren't that easy. Soton held them to a draw at Etihad as well. (Which kinda makes the United double even more useless, imagine what a team that had City under the ropes is going to do to us). Plus Sterling was the biggest culprit - missed a bunch of sitter himself.

Having dropped points they will go pretty hard at these games I think. Pep wants to wrap the league up soon. And any City haul will damage your rank given plenty have double if not triple City.

Just last week KDB proved that a good sgw is better than a shitty dgw and people who had him got a massive rank boost.

Dan_F

They had Chelsea and Soton away which aren't that easy. Soton held them to a draw at Etihad as well. (Which kinda makes the United double even more useless, imagine what a team that had City under the ropes is going to do to us). Plus Sterling was the biggest culprit - missed a bunch of sitter himself.

Having dropped points they will go pretty hard at these games I think. Pep wants to wrap the league up soon. And any City haul will damage your rank given plenty have double if not triple City.

Just last week KDB proved that a good sgw is better than a shitty dgw and people who had him got a massive rank boost.
Yeah I don’t disagree with any of that. KDB is definitely the safest option. I feel pretty confident that Bruno can match him in the next few game weeks though and it saves me a transfer.

If I was wildcarding today, I’d probably drop Ronaldo and go with Bruno, Salah, Foden as the premium options, but I don’t think it’s worth a wildcard. I could see a situation where Foden is rested for one of the next two games and I’m looking to transfer him out again when the CL restarts.

Moby

Dick
If I was wildcarding today, I’d probably drop Ronaldo and go with Bruno
100%. I'm so sick of the premium striker. 23 GWs in, and it has been the biggest disaster of the season yet I can't seem to be able to get rid of it. Meanwhile people who have been big on midfield have been laughing at the premium striker loons all season. Before it was when Son was bagging points every week while Kane couldn't hit a barn door and then Bruno and then KDB shat on Ronaldo and so on. As it stands I'm stuck with Ronaldo, who I don't wanna remove before a dgw while also knowing both Brighton and Soton are gonna let him touch the ball a grand total of 10 times across the two games when he's 30 yards outside goal.

In fact Ronaldo dropped deep vs WHU as well to get the ball and during the winner as well he had all 3 of Cavani, Martial and Rashford ahead of him. (FWIW that's even worse for Bruno who goes even deeper when Ronaldo is playing and doesn't dare to run into those spaces that he usually does without him)

The remaining GWs are gonna have loads of dgws, and it's gonna be chaos in terms of which ones are a trap and which ones are good.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My main issue with city attackers is that they spread the points and the game time.

KDB
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Bilva
Gundo
Mahrez

Any of these guys can haul and also miss out. Too much of a headache :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

My main issue with city attackers is that they spread the points and the game time.

KDB
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Bilva
Gundo
Mahrez

Yeah my favorite is Mahrez for pens if he plays. On free hit when I had him he gave a pen to Sterling though.

Like there is nothing safe with Man City.

Moby

Dick

KDB
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Bilva
Gundo
Mahrez

Yep. It's a lottery. I had Bilva and Foden double up vs soton. Entire first half Bilva was creating chances only for Sterling and Grealish to miss the sitters then KDB gets one cross from set piece to a CB and grabs 3 bonus. Bilva is the same just needs one return to grab bonus just due to the sheer volume of contribution.

I keep thinking about selling him but even in the so called deep role just watch his positioning. You keep thinking it's gonna happen anytime. fecking FPL blue balls. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
100%. I'm so sick of the premium striker. 23 GWs in, and it has been the biggest disaster of the season yet I can't seem to be able to get rid of it. Meanwhile people who have been big on midfield have been laughing at the premium striker loons all season. Before it was when Son was bagging points every week while Kane couldn't hit a barn door and then Bruno and then KDB shat on Ronaldo and so on. As it stands I'm stuck with Ronaldo, who I don't wanna remove before a dgw while also knowing both Brighton and Soton are gonna let him touch the ball a grand total of 10 times across the two games when he's 30 yards outside goal.

In fact Ronaldo dropped deep vs WHU as well to get the ball and during the winner as well he had all 3 of Cavani, Martial and Rashford ahead of him. (FWIW that's even worse for Bruno who goes even deeper when Ronaldo is playing and doesn't dare to run into those spaces that he usually does without him)

The remaining GWs are gonna have loads of dgws, and it's gonna be chaos in terms of which ones are a trap and which ones are good.
If you have Ronaldo, you just can't remove him before a double home game week.

After that you're probably bang on about getting back on the powerful mids.
Although as Kane has about 4 doubles coming he's an even bigger trap!

I can already picture the scene fuming at the screen when he's 45 yards from goal togging at grandma pace while their pacy lads are romping to goal.

Moby

Dick
Now you really can't have everyone!
5 big hitters is enough!
I just think of how I'd feel watching a wounded city getting back to winning ways vs one of the worst teams at home and not even having one ticket to a potential bloodbath and I just can't resist the temptation. :lol:

Moby

Dick
If you have Ronaldo, you just can't remove him before a double home game week.

After that you're probably bang on about getting back on the powerful mids.
Although as Kane has about 4 doubles coming he's an even bigger trap!

I can already picture the scene fuming at the screen when he's 45 yards from goal togging at grandma pace while their pacy lads are romping to goal.
Yeah. I'm sticking with him for now. Can get Salah without selling him. Let's hope he scores finally.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was going to try and get Bruno in for the double but honestly I'm not sure if I trust him more over two games than Salah v Burnley... and I can't have both without taking -4 and most likely -8. I'll probably save a transfer now and then get 1 of Man Utd midfielders (Rashford, Elanga) and Salah in for Moura and one of Jota/Foden, or Dalot/Maguire and Salah for Rudiger and Moura (having both De Gea and Man Utd defender gives me shivers though).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I just think of how I'd feel watching a wounded city getting back to winning ways vs one of the worst teams at home and not even having one ticket to a potential bloodbath and I just can't resist the temptation. :lol:
The smart move would probably just be KDB instead of Bruno, then wheel him in for the double.

Although we all think the smart move is holding all these chips, waiting for these mythical big double game weeks that we know will just be thinly layered around rucking all our plans up.

Moby

Dick
The smart move would probably just be KDB instead of Bruno, then wheel him in for the double.

Although we all think the smart move is holding all these chips, waiting for these mythical big double game weeks that we know will just be thinly layered around rucking all our plans up.
Yeah it's getting to the point where we have far too many chips left. 5 to use in 15 GWs for me.

I think right now the plan is
TC26
FH27
FH30
WC 31
BB36

Moby

Dick
It's not even needed now Dilva isn't there :lol:

We should call him BSilva for the Bullsheeet returns he's provided though!
Yeah but I watch all their games and he's still really involved especially if city camp in the other team's half. He's 7m so not really that much money for a decent upside and the most nailed city attacker.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it's getting to the point where we have far too many chips left. 5 to use in 15 GWs for me.

I think right now the plan is
TC26
FH27
FH30
WC 31
BB36
I always try and BB the week after the wildcard.
Hard to pull off, but last season got it absolutely nailed and that's what turned me from a 5/6th chump in the work league to a 2 way battle, before they fell away and a different rival emerged.

Really need a great use of the chips this year.

Moby

Dick
I always try and BB the week after the wildcard.
Hard to pull off, but last season got it absolutely nailed and that's what turned me from a 5/6th chump in the work league to a 2 way battle, before they fell away and a different rival emerged.

Really need a great use of the chips this year.
Yeah just put BB in 36 due to te big dgw but can do it earlier if there's a good sgw.