Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It settles my Kane v KDB dilemma... Get both :D
Yep.

Salah & Ronaldo can now go to Son & Kane.

Although I do wonder if Richarlison might be more sensible.

Maybe still Son & Richarlison, with chance of Richarlison to Kane for week 38 when he faces Norwich?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Easy switch to form players like KDB/Son. They wouldn't have made the switch without the injury.
I wouldn't have risked taking him out without the injury.

Hope it lets Chelsea in, but imagine relying on Lukaku to score

SB16

So as mentioned in the previous page, I've already taken -8 in hits to try and bring in Son, and now Salah's limped off. Wonder if I should take the additional -4 hit to bring in KDB or Zaha? Am leading my ML by 55 points but am still nervous about taking so many minuses. Thoughts?

Paul_Scholes18

Salah injury does not help. I think Son is better for the last two and now people will get him.

Do I do KDB to Son? I feel Son will be so highly owned that I gain very little with him doing well now.

Just I expect Son to outscore KDB over the last two games.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok, how's an -8

Salah, Kulu and Ronaldo to De Bruyne, Son and Richarlison? Leaves 2.3m in the bank for last day razzing.

Madness, or genius? I have a 12 point lead over the guy I'm battling for 8th, and those 3 signings would cover the big ceiling risks.

@Cutch @Dirty Schwein @Moby

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah injury does not help. I think Son is better for the last two and now people will get him.

Do I do KDB to Son? I feel Son will be so highly owned that I gain very little with him doing well now.

Just I expect Son to outscore KDB over the last two games.
Taking KDB out after his 4 goal monster show is brave!
I'm considering getting both in.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ok, how's an -8

Salah, Kulu and Ronaldo to De Bruyne, Son and Richarlison? Leaves 2.3m in the bank for last day razzing.

Madness, or genius? I have a 12 point lead over the guy I'm battling for 8th, and those 3 signings would cover the big ceiling risks.

@Cutch @Dirty Schwein @Moby
Makes sense. Salah out. Kulu potentially out as well. United are shit. Son and KDB big hitters and Rich double... Do it.

ROFLUTION

annoying with the Salah injury. Now everyone will transfer the same players in, kdb, son, Kane, rich

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Makes sense. Salah out. Kulu potentially out as well. United are shit. Son and KDB big hitters and Rich double... Do it.
The complication is now that 2 game Ramsey is fit again...
So which 2 of these would I bench if I do the triple plan. One of the Chelsea defenders, probs Rudiger, and who else?

Ramsdale
CASH HOLGATE Taa James Rudiger
GORDON RAMSEY Kdb Son Saka
RICHARLISON WEIGY

Moby

Dick
Ta bud. Captaincy recommendation? Go with 2 game Richarlison?
He is a hugely popular captaincy choice. I don't have him but otherwise a bit wary as Brentford and Palace are good defenses and Everton couldn't score vs second choice relegated Watford. People are relying a lot on home advantage which might work tbf but I think overall Son feels a better choice to me. Hes going for golden Boot just gonna shoot at sight vs depleted Burnley. Early game curse though.

I am on Son right now but also considering a Villa defender. Have both Digne and Cash and they could be decent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He is a hugely popular captaincy choice. I don't have him but otherwise a bit wary as Brentford and Palace are good defenses and Everton couldn't score vs second choice relegated Watford. People are relying a lot on home advantage which might work tbf but I think overall Son feels a better choice to me. Hes going for golden Boot just gonna shoot at sight vs depleted Burnley. Early game curse though.

I am on Son right now but also considering a Villa defender. Have both Digne and Cash and they could be decent.
Just worried Son either doesn't haul or gets a moderate score, then you've done your captain by the first game.

Which 2 would you leave out of this lot? I'm nervous about leaving doublers out after the Brownhill massive hauls on doubles on my bench :D

Ramsdale
RICHARLISON WEIGY

Moby

Dick
Just worried Son either doesn't haul or gets a moderate score, then you've done your captain by the first game.

Which 2 would you leave out of this lot? I'm nervous about leaving doublers out after the Brownhill massive hauls on doubles on my bench :D

Ramsdale
RICHARLISON WEIGY
:lol: I have Gordon on my bench as of now and feeling nervous.

Out of those probably Weghorst. Saka has a tough fixture as well and Chelsea def might concede but will keep Saka or Rudiger over this 1 point wanker.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
The complication is now that 2 game Ramsey is fit again...
So which 2 of these would I bench if I do the triple plan. One of the Chelsea defenders, probs Rudiger, and who else?

Ramsdale
RICHARLISON WEIGY
Saka - arsenal will be a bag of nerves and Newcastle will want to bounce back from that city mauling.

James - Just played 120 and surely will be rested.

TAA or Rudiger - TAA more likely to get rested but higher ceiling.

ROFLUTION

I think i'll go with Son too. he's on corners too and in better form than Kane when you look at stats. Toss up between him and Richarlison for me. Spurs home-form just seen more reliable - but im not chasing anyone neither

Moby

Dick
Saka - arsenal will be a bag of nerves and Newcastle will want to bounce back from that city mauling.

James - Just played 120 and surely will be rested.

TAA or Rudiger - TAA more likely to get rested but higher ceiling.
Think James will start. They play on Thursday after a Saturday so that's enough gap. They'd want a good result after the cup loss so I think the Watford game could see more of a kids line up as they would likely be safe for top 4 by then.

Moby

Dick
I think i'll go with Son too. he's on corners too and in better form than Kane when you look at stats. Toss up between him and Richarlison for me. Spurs home-form just seen more reliable - but im not chasing anyone neither
Son at home is an absolute beast. He had the most home goals few GWs ago and has since banged a few more. The top 4 race is still on anf think there will be goals vs Burnley who are missing Tarkowski and will have to attack and score. This looks like another carnage 4-5 goals game for Spurs.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Think James will start. They play on Thursday after a Saturday so that's enough gap. They'd want a good result after the cup loss so I think the Watford game could see more of a kids line up as they would likely be safe for top 4 by then.
What happened to Havertz?? I have him in my team for GW38. Absolute disaster he's been...

SB16

So as mentioned in the previous page, I've already taken -8 in hits to try and bring in Son, and now Salah's limped off. Wonder if I should take the additional -4 hit to bring in KDB or Zaha? Am leading my ML by 55 points but am still nervous about taking so many minuses. Thoughts?
Help?:angel:

SB16

I think that despite the early kick off curse, Son is a good choice for his set piece taking and just the fact that Spurs' attacking threat is entirely reliant on his runs, not to mention his crazy form.

The absolute wreckless gangster that I am sold Salah one day before he got injured. :lol:

Lucas Digne captain. What could go wrong?
You are a braver soul than I will ever be, but just think of the glory if it works out!

ROFLUTION

just realised I've taken about 22 hits and im top 8k :lol: that's a little bit unusual. Anyone remember the link to that fpl website that can analyse how much of your position is down to luck? (it's an xG vs your decision calculator thing)

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

Ramsdale
RICHARLISON WEIGY
I'd leave out Gordon Ramsey. Red card waiting to happen.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Little I read said he has done his hamstring.
Of course he has...

I'll set on FH I think but a few niggling things:

TAA - will he be rested after 120? Any other players i did think about?

Digne Vs Mykolenko - who is better choice?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Of course he has...

I'll set on FH I think but a few niggling things:

TAA - will he be rested after 120? Any other players i did think about?

Digne Vs Mykolenko - who is better choice?

Digne always seems a bit of a myth doesn't he?
But I have Cash and Holgate, so I've covered both defences!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right, done Ronaldo and Salah to Richarlison and Son -4

Team stacks up as

Ramsdale
Taa CASH James HOLGATE
Son Saka GORDON RAMSEY
WEIGY RICHARLISON

Kulu 1st sub not expected to play but has Norwich away next week
Rudiger, Toney, Dubravka benched

Last knockings - is it actually worth another 4 for a -8 to get KDB in here?
West Ham away isn't an easy game, and I'd have to take Kulu out, who has Norwich next week? Plus bench one of that first 11....

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Cutch if you're still about?
About to turn in, doing a 10k race at 9am tomorrow :)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Right, done Ronaldo and Salah to Richarlison and Son -4

Team stacks up as

Ramsdale
Taa CASH James HOLGATE
Son Saka GORDON RAMSEY
WEIGY RICHARLISON

Kulu 1st sub not expected to play but has Norwich away next week
Rudiger, Toney, Dubravka benched

Last knockings - is it actually worth another 4 for a -8 to get KDB in here?
West Ham away isn't an easy game, and I'd have to take Kulu out, who has Norwich next week? Plus bench one of that first 11....

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Cutch if you're still about?
About to turn in, doing a 10k race at 9am tomorrow :)
KDB usually involved in city goals but I think you're ok and West ham could be more difficult than we think. I have him but wouldn't be taking a hit to bring him in if I wasn't using FH.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
KDB usually involved in city goals but I think you're ok and West ham could be more difficult than we think. I have him but wouldn't be taking a hit to bring him in if I wasn't using FH.
Ta bud.
Think I'll leave it.

Kulu could be key on the last day, and it gives me bank to bring Kane in if needed too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So after the salah injury and TAA playing 120... Made some adjustments (0.1 remaining):

Pickford
Mykolenko, Cash, Digne

Son, KDB, Maddison, Zaha
Kane, Ings, Richarlison

Subs: Schmeichel, Gallagher, Taylor, Tsimikas

Thoughts?

ROFLUTION

Would you take a -4 to do Kulu to Diaz or Jota or Foden or Mahrez this week which means benching Gordon. Or Weghorst to Jesus?
Weghorst to Jesus if you want to be differential. I'd keep Kulu for gw38. Jesus could score big if he starts. City are crushing teams at the moment. In gw 38, Jesus probably gets minutes as he's leaving.

I'd bench Gordon. I just dont think he shows quality in the highlights when watching.