Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
New season, new thread. Prices being revealed.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Thanks for posting this Samid.

I started the 2020/21 league last year so I'll renew it again when the time comes. There was interest in having one as the old RedCafe league is full of oldies.

Paul_Scholes18

Zaha and Raphinha looks decent value. TAA super expensive, but might still be worth it if we can find gems in other areas.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Pukki, Smith Rowe, Sanchez, Raphinha for 22.5m is a decent bench investment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These prices all look fairly dull so far - pretty much what they were anyway?

They normally drop prices when it's about a week off re-starting don't they?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Soucek was one of my aces last season, glad to see he's still reasonably priced this season

Dan_F

Not a fan of the different club’s social media tweeting these out. Don’t know why, it just feels lame.

But yeah @Sandikan is right. Until the transfers start happening, it’s just going to be similar prices to what everyone finished last season on.

Mitchell is going to be a must have with PVA probably leaving.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a fan of the different club’s social media tweeting these out. Don’t know why, it just feels lame.

But yeah @Sandikan is right. Until the transfers start happening, it’s just going to be similar prices to what everyone finished last season on.

Mitchell is going to be a must have with PVA probably leaving.
Unless the almost mythical Ferguson pops up fit in pre season and is 4m :)

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some prices seem way too high - Bamford at 8 is possibly 0.5 or 1m too high. TAA at 7.5, VVD at 6.5 are maybe 0.5m too high especially considering how poor they were defensively last season.

Raphinha on the other hand and Sanchez go into the team

DelPotro

I can't believe Raphinha is 6.5 while Bamford is 8m. I would put both at 7.5m.

anant

I think one of Henderson or Dave would be my pick for GK, especially if White and/or Bissouma leave BHA

Paul_Scholes18

Shaw 5.5. Nailed onto my team 100%. Greenwood could be too if it looks like he will start a lot.

I might go without Bruno just cause he is so expensive. It is Salah vs Bruno for me. Both far too expensive.

podurban2

Shaw 5.5. Nailed onto my team 100%. Greenwood could be too if it looks like he will start a lot.

I might go without Bruno just cause he is so expensive. It is Salah vs Bruno for me. Both far too expensive.
Will def start with Salah but it is possible to rotate between the two depending on form and fixtures.

Paul_Scholes18

Will def start with Salah but it is possible to rotate between the two depending on form and fixtures.
We have the best fixtures I think early on. Liverpool start of best though against Norwich. Maybe start with Salah and take him out for Bruno?

I feel looking at the fixtures it can be great to build a strong defensive team. Targett, Digne, Shaw, TAA, cheap.

Then wildcard after 3 rounds and see if Pukki etc are good and worth getting or any other gems.

Jacob

When does it start? I still see my old team and score.

Paul_Scholes18

Everyone seems reasonably priced so far, maybe except Raphinha if he develops
Kane 1 million too high. He is a forward and get less points per goal.

Mane 1 million too high. Salah on pens the better pick even if Liverpool very oddly do not get many pens.

Werner 1 million too high.

Mendy, Allison too high. 6 million for a keeper too much when there is better cheaper ones.
Particular when I guess Rudiger and Konate is 5.5 from the same teams.

ROFLUTION

Mane 1 million too high. Salah on pens the better pick even if Liverpool very oddly do not get many pens.

Mendy, Allison too high. 6 million for a keeper too much when there is better cheaper ones.
Yeah but Kane could go to City/Man Utd and bang them in with better deliverance. Impressive display this season under depressive Mourinho-football

anant

Kane at 11.5 would be a part of everyone's side. Werner at 8 would be way too easy.

Mane, VVD, TAA are priced 0.5 too high I believe. Rashford should have been 9 instead of 9.5. And I'd have liked it if Toney, Watkins, Bamford were cheaper by 0.5 as well

Paul_Scholes18

Kane at 11.5 would be a part of everyone's side. Werner at 8 would be way too easy.

Mane, VVD, TAA are priced 0.5 too high I believe. Rashford should have been 9 instead of 9.5. And I'd have liked it if Toney, Watkins, Bamford were cheaper by 0.5 as well
Kane was only 10.5 last year and I still picked Son over him.

Werner based on last years performance should not be 9. Martial is 8 so that is fair for Werner.

Jota at 7.5 feels a bit low. If he starts over Firmino regulary then he is worth 10.