Fantasy Premier League 21/22

hubbuh

Triple Villa (Martinez, Grealish, Watkins) bad idea from the off? Might shift Watkins out, he seemed like a nightmare to own last year.

Mcking

Triple Villa (Martinez, Grealish, Watkins) bad idea from the off? Might shift Watkins out, he seemed like a nightmare to own last year.
Their fixtures look fantastic early on, and they are a good team. I'm thinking Watkins, Buendia, and Targett.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Think the mid-table stikers will be better bets than the likes of Cavani and Werner this year. Have you seen Liverpool's fixtures?
That could be a good shout about the mid table strikers. Which ones is the question.. I like Toney but I’m planning to give him a few weeks and see if he’s a handful in this league. Could just be another Mitrovic but I fancy Brentford to get in the players to stay up. Their recruitment seems to be ahead of the curve. Rico Henry at left back might be another one to keep on the shortlist.

Liverpool have a nice start?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I went
Mendy (expensive but it is Chelsea's defence). Sanchez
Shaw, Dias and Taa plus Lamptey and Ayling
Bruno, Grealish, Smith, Bissouma and Dallas
Kane, Pukki and Watkins

I am going for clean sheets with big four in defence

Last edited:

Mcking

That could be a good shout about the mid table strikers. Which ones is the question.. I like Toney but I’m planning to give him a few weeks and see if he’s a handful in this league. Could just be another Mitrovic but I fancy Brentford to get in the players to stay up. Their recruitment seems to be ahead of the curve. Rico Henry at left back might be another one to keep on the shortlist.

Liverpool have a nice start?
Watkins, Antonio, Wilson, Ings, Calvert-Lewin, Bamford. Thing is they were all very good last season, so they are relatively expensive now. It is them or 12.5m Kane anyway since strikers in the other price points are all unconvincing.

The teams with the best early fixtures are Liverpool, Man Utd, Everton, Aston Villa, Brighton, West Ham and Watford. Our first six and Everton's are unreal, Liverpool got bangers upto GW9, and Brighton has some nice defensive fixtures to start.

Villa play Burnley, Newcastle and Brentford, but it becomes difficult after that. West Ham's start looks pretty good for both attack and defence.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Found that quite easy to pick a team and still have money to spare, none of the big hitters are worth the money so was easy to pick a team with lesser names who will score just as many

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I went
Mendy (expensive but it is Chelsea's defence). Sanchez
Shaw, Dias and Taa plus Lamptey and Ayling
Bruno, Grealish, Smith, Bissouma and Dallas
Kane, Pukki and Watkins

I am going for clean sheets with big four in defence
Don't like the midfield. Think you have to have Salah in there. He's just too good.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Don't like the midfield. Think you have to have Salah in there. He's just too good.
I agree. But how?? :lol: . Inflation is insane this year. Only if i throw out Kane. Which i will not. Butthere is enough time to mix it up. I will find space i hope.

GledTheRed

First draft:

Sanchez
TAA, Coufal, Coady
Salah, Grealish, Bruno, Raphinha
DCL, Iheanacho, Toney

Subs: Foster, Fofana, White, Bissouma

Obviously will make changes but I'm already quite happy with that!
[/QUOTE]

Teams lit brudda.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
How the feck has Ferguson gone up despite playing 0 minutes?

How has KDB gone up despite getting lower score than previous year?

How has Vardy gone up despite getting less goals than previous year?

How has Sterling remained at 11 despite being useless last year?

Some of these prices are insane :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Is this up on the app yet because mine hasn’t updated

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Found that quite easy to pick a team and still have money to spare, none of the big hitters are worth the money so was easy to pick a team with lesser names who will score just as many
Don't keep us in suspense mate.
Which cheaper players are going to match Kane, Salah and Bruno points wise?

Nickosaur

My first attempt...
Sanchez / 4.0gk
TAA / James / Digne / White / B.Williams
Salah / Bruno / Trossard / Smith Rowe / Raphinha
DCL / Watkins / Toney

No City and No Spurs (and triple Brighton :lol:) so I probably need to go back to the drawing board.
Brandon Williams might go out and loan but he's an absolute yellow card magnet so probably a terrible FPL asset.

Schneiderman

Just made a quick team, the striker inflation is crazy. Lots of good 4.5 defenders though.

2 premiums max for sure. I feel like this is their way of trying to stop teams being so similar, in which case it's a good thing. Going to have to choose 2 from Salah Bruno and Kane.

ROFLUTION

First thoughts are on getting DCL, Watkins, Grealish, Cavani, Greenwood and a double up with TAA Robertson and Salah with their fixtures in mind

Mcking

My first attempt...
Sanchez / 4.0gk
TAA / James / Digne / White / B.Williams
Salah / Bruno / Trossard / Smith Rowe / Raphinha
DCL / Watkins / Toney

No City and No Spurs (and triple Brighton :lol:) so I probably need to go back to the drawing board.
Brandon Williams might go out and loan but he's an absolute yellow card magnet so probably a terrible FPL asset.
Remember when Brewster was going to be a fantastic own at 4.5m if he got a Premier League move?

You are probably going to be making plenty of changes to that team anyway, but the point is getting a Premier League move does not guarantee he would be good. If he doesn't make a move, then he will block a precious Manchester United spot also.

Nickosaur

Remember when Brewster was going to be a fantastic own at 4.5m if he got a Premier League move?

You are probably going to be making plenty of changes to that team anyway, but the point is getting a Premier League move does not guarantee he would be good. If he doesn't make a move, then he will block a precious Manchester United spot also.
Yeah it's a first attempt, it will defs change. There are plenty of good value 4.5m defenders anyway, so unless there looks to be a nailed on 4m option closer to season start, that's the way to go.

Mcking

First thoughts are on getting DCL, Watkins, Grealish, Cavani, Greenwood and a double up with TAA Robertson and Salah with their fixtures in mind
Cavani and Greenwood probably depends on who we sign and who is fit at the start of the season. We will have Rashford, Martial, Pogba and potentially Sancho vying for three places with them. Looks like a wait and see on that one.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Cavani and Greenwood probably depends on who we sign and who is fit at the start of the season. We will have Rashford, Martial, Pogba and potentially Sancho vying for three places with them. Looks like a wait and see on that one.
Cavani will start a lot but not every game. If we sign Sancho, Greenwood will rarely start. Greenwood is a huge risk

ROFLUTION

First draft - Yeah Greenwood could be a risk, but he's often better coming off from the bench. Cavani's a starter now I think. He's shown so much, and has gotten plenty of risk + takes care of his body. I see him starting the first 3-4 at least

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

First draft - Yeah Greenwood could be a risk, but he's often better coming off from the bench. Cavani's a starter now I think. He's shown so much, and has gotten plenty of risk + takes care of his body. I see him starting the first 3-4 at least
Damn...except Greenwood this looks pretty good

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
First draft:

Sanchez
TAA, Coufal, Coady
Salah, Grealish, Bruno, Raphinha
DCL, Iheanacho, Toney

Subs: Foster, Fofana, White, Bissouma

Obviously will make changes but I'm already quite happy with that!
Teams lit brudda.
[/QUOTE]

Looks quite nice. The attack is interesting.

ROFLUTION

Damn...except Greenwood this looks pretty good
And Cancelo on the bench is for gw2

Sanchez in goal is also an option but 2 x Bri could backfire. But if you go Sanchez in goal then there's 1.0 extra to upgrade Greenwood to a City player or similar in gw2. Or downgrade Grealish to Traore/Buendia and spend on a 10-10.5m midfielder instead of Greenwood

Anyways Lamptey looks a steal for the first many GWs as he offers potential both ways

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

You need one more elite player - KDB, Bruno, Kane etc.

I would also have Fofana as one of my option.

Mcking

For those that play 4.5m goalkeepers rotation, Sanchez and Bachmann are your men.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I might try and leave £1m in the bank at the start this season to allow more flexibility with any early bandwagons.

That's certainly achievable with only one premium and the funds well spread across the rest of the squad.

Sanchez / Foster
TAA / Shaw / James / Fofana / Coady
Salah / Grealish / Greenwood / Sarr / Raphinha
Antonio / Watkins / Iheanacho

Leaves £1m in the bank (for example)

Mcking

I might try and leave £1m in the bank at the start this season to allow more flexibility with any early bandwagons.

That's certainly achievable with only one premium and the funds well spread across the rest of the squad.

Sanchez / Foster
TAA / Shaw / James / Fofana / Coady
Salah / Grealish / Greenwood / Sarr / Raphinha
Antonio / Watkins / Iheanacho

Leaves £1m in the bank (for example)
Going with just Salah and TAA definitely looks attractive although it is early days. The problem with spreading the cash is what if De Bruyne, Fernandes and Kane for example get off to flying starts, then there would be no easy way to bring them in.