Fantasy Premier League 21/22

JuriM

So many going hard with the Liverpool players against Norwich, I expect Norwich masterclass now, not bending down like they did 2 years ago with their naive and super attacking way.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So many going hard with the Liverpool players against Norwich, I expect Norwich masterclass now, not bending down like they did 2 years ago with their naive and super attacking way.
It’s not just one week though. It’s with the first 6-7 game weeks in mind. Also Salah and TAA are fixture proof. You don’t really sub them out. The third Liverpool player is in play for so many teams only cause of their fixtures.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ive been switching between soucek and Barnes.....someone please help me I dont want to cry on the first day!!!!!
Too late buddy…

Who did you go for? I’d have gone for Barnes myself.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Gone for Mendy; Diop, Soyuncu, Alexander-Arnold, Shaw; Tielmans, Barnes, Jota, Fernandes (C), Bailey; Ings (V) for the first weekend.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Gone for Mendy; Diop, Soyuncu, Alexander-Arnold, Shaw; Tielmans, Barnes, Jota, Fernandes (C), Bailey; Ings (V) for the first weekend.
You’re a Liverpool fan and you haven’t gone for Salah??

What’s up with that?

First name on my team sheet, especially with those fixtures.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hoping I've avoided my usual mistakes

1. Too much money in defence
  2. On the new signings/big moves too early

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
saka or Toney? I’ve a feeling arsenal are going to destroy them and everyone will jump off Toney.
They might beat Brentford but just seen the lineups and there's not one player I'd have in United's team, not one.

They went 30 years and I'd have taken some of their players. Managed to completely arse up that club.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You’re a Liverpool fan and you haven’t gone for Salah??

What’s up with that?

First name on my team sheet, especially with those fixtures.
I'm backing Jota. Fancy him to have a good start to the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When you look at rival teams and they have City and Chelsea mids and you have neither :nervous:

But then I looked at the team of a woman whose husband got her top 5 last year (in my league!) and he has Robertson, no Salah or Bruno, captained Bamford at Old Trafford and has injury doubt Watkins.

It's an interesting one!

Paul_Scholes18

When you look at rival teams and they have City and Chelsea mids and you have neither :nervous:

But then I looked at the team of a woman whose husband got her top 5 last year (in my league!) and he has Robertson, no Salah or Bruno, captained Bamford at Old Trafford and has injury doubt Watkins.

It's an interesting one!
I think lots of players do not think about the fixtures much. Mount and Grealish are popular as English stars for a cheap cost.
Most more experienced players probably do not have them.

I think Grealish can be good though, but big doubts though.

Dias is another player. He is not great in attack. When City got hard fixtures you really would not really want him cause clean sheets is his main source for points. When the fixtures turn you can get him for a nailed way to City clean sheets.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think lots of players do not think about the fixtures much. Mount and Grealish are popular as English stars for a cheap cost.
Most more experienced players probably do not have them.

I think Grealish can be good though, but big doubts though.

Dias is another player. He is not great in attack. When City got hard fixtures you really would not really want him cause clean sheets is his main source for points. When the fixtures turn you can get him for a nailed way to City clean sheets.
Hope you're right.

You need a decent start in this game, to stay vaguely in touch in your league, but it usually comes down to a swiftish wildcard to get on the quick risers and big threats.

Even more so this season with Lukaku & Kane, and working out who in City and Chelsea is going to be worth it.

Paul_Scholes18

Hope you're right.

You need a decent start in this game, to stay vaguely in touch in your league, but it usually comes down to a swiftish wildcard to get on the quick risers and big threats.

Even more so this season with Lukaku & Kane, and working out who in City and Chelsea is going to be worth it.
I am ready to jump on City after I see them play. It is a bit risky though since if I want Grealish I need 2 moves thus a hit.

I think if Norwich look shit and City good then I cant resist getting one of the best City picks.

It is a risk cause we know what Pep can do with us. He will bench our player and bring him on for 1 point.
Also Mahrez is a bit of a troll that can be amazing in one game and then turn to shit.

Although I think if everything suggest Mahrez is playing as a sure starter vs Norwich then he is a tempting captain pick.
Bruno to Mahrez and Barnes to Son the week after could potentially work. Although my plan is probably to keep Barnes and I probably want to keep Bruno.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am ready to jump on City after I see them play. It is a bit risky though since if I want Grealish I need 2 moves thus a hit.

I think if Norwich look shit and City good then I cant resist getting one of the best City picks.

It is a risk cause we know what Pep can do with us. He will bench our player and bring him on for 1 point.
Yep, even if they have 4 of their midfielders out, he'll still find a way to screw you.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hope you're right.

I feel a slow start is fine. They key factors that I find crucial are:

The festive period
Using your chips properly
The final stretch

I normally start slow but always pick up towards the end (except last year, where I did decent most of the way).

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Live FPL have Salah's effective ownership overall at 97%. Brave people going without him.

Paul_Scholes18

I feel a slow start is fine. They key factors that I find crucial are:

The festive period
Using your chips properly
The final stretch

I normally start slow but always pick up towards the end (except last year, where I did decent most of the way).
I am usually a quick starter since I often use early wildcards which gives me a bit boost. Christmas is when I suffer.

Double gameweeks often given me a big boost with bench boost. I use wildcard before to get a strong bench boost. TC not worked that great.
Never had a megahaul over 20 points.

Last season had so many doubles that I did suffer in some of them, but the last one worked well with Greenwood and Bruno killing it.

Dudu

Oh my. The amount of people with Toney in my ML.

Quiet game would be nice.

Mcking

Gone with

Bachmann

TAA, Bertrand, Mings

Salah, Mane, Barnes, Benrahma

Ings, Bamford, Antonio

Subs: Foster, Veltman, Brownhill

Captain: Mane