Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He's 10m though, so how would you have got that in, while still holding Salah, Bruno, TAA, Ings etc. That's the question.
In one of my drafts I managed it. Though had to have the two 4.0m defenders in Amartey and Tskksissidfgh

ROFLUTION

He's 10m though, so how would you have got that in, while still holding Salah, Bruno, TAA, Ings etc. That's the question.
I did just that and my team is posted above. 106 pts and an exciting team for gw2. Even got 0.5 to spare, but waiting a gw more with transfers to see who's the real deal or not

KennyBurner

Brentford beat arsenal but they were very shite to be honest. I think this is the last game they win this year. Toney might have to go. He is 4.4 so I dont know what difference it makes.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Finally scored 100 points in one week. This is my second season playing and it took me 39 weeks to get to triple digits for the first time. Even during double gameweeks last year I couldn’t get to 100 points.

Neo_Mufc

I have Mahrez and this time I'm only giving him until next week and if he does nothing he's gone. Benrahma looks decent, so does DCL and Son.

It's going to be hard fitting all these teams in.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have Mahrez and this time I'm only giving him until next week and if he does nothing he's gone. Benrahma looks decent, so does DCL and Son.

It's going to be hard fitting all these teams in.
Yeah doing the same with Mahrez. Won’t take him out before Norwich as he feeds on that type of team (though I wouldn’t be surprised to see him benched) and maybe I will consider keeping him for Arsenal but he won’t stay with me beyond that. He’s an easy swap to Son for me after Norwich and Son is going to have Warriors and Palace next which may be good.

RedMist99

I don't really want to make any changes for week two but it might be worth getting rid of Obafemi at 4.5 for one of the Watford forwards, Dennis or Cucho for 5.0

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I see alot of transfers out for Iheanacho. Is he unlikely to get many minutes this season and just be second fiddle to vardy?

Have in my squad at the minute but be tempted to transfer him before the price drops. Especially if he's not going to get many minutes.

Not sure who I'd replace with as I already have Antonio and ings. Probably richarlison, Wilson or Toney.
DCL/Bamford are both nailed, depends who you think will score more in the Leeds vs Everton game.

I’m already considering Barnes to Benrahma. It gets me a million to upgrade Bissouma to Mbuemo who is basically a nailed second striker playing as a midfielder with decent fixtures but my team all have decent fixtures really so I’ll wait it out. Also like Sarr for Watford as he’s nailed and I already have Toney.

Never seen so many people have such a positive start! I was delighted with 94 and no chips used yesterday but not so much today.

RDCR07

I don't really want to make any changes for week two but it might be worth getting rid of Obafemi at 4.5 for one of the Watford forwards, Dennis or Cucho for 5.0
I wouldn’t. That 0.5 can be very handy when player prices rise. I am okay with a burner spot where that player is never going to get me points. Those players aren’t going to get you that much anyway.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I wouldn’t. That 0.5 can be very handy when player prices rise. I am okay with a burner spot where that player is never going to get me points. Those players aren’t going to get you that much anyway.
If your having a burner player make sure it’s a minimum price player as at 4.5 your losing .5 and if obafemi doesn’t play he’s likely to decrease in value

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Obafemi is likely to get price dropped in upcoming weeks to be fair. He has more than 10% ownership and that’s more than enough to get his price dropped if they start selling him.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
What to do with Gundogan.. I like covering bases, I have Antonio for West Ham, Ings Villa. So no any midfielders from them. Barnes?

RDCR07

What to do with Gundogan.. I like covering bases, I have Antonio for West Ham, Ings Villa. So no any midfielders from them. Barnes?
Greenwood at that price is better since he is more attacking. KDB is back so Gundogan isn’t going to push higher. There are cheaper options at 6.5 and 6 who are better too.

Dan_F

Calvert-Lewin is one to watch
I was so close to starting with him, but got put off by the potential injury and went with Ings. Really hoping his price doesn’t go up till after the next game.

podurban2

Greenwood, Barnes and Ings. Should I shift to Pogba and Antonio? Whom to keep and whom to sell?
Pogba already increased in price to 7.6, if you wanted him in you should have done so yesterday imo, so I would keep Greenwood for now.

Ings has two good fixtures coming up, then you might want to swap him with DCL or Richarlison even. I would save my FT if I were you.

Barnes to Benrahma or something is also a possibility, but is it worth a FT in this stage?

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Opinions on Armstrong at Southampton? The striker!!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
165th in the caf league with 97 points. Tough fpl season ahead.
5 more points, you’re up a 100 places ... the huge success of the template players in GW1 has condensed the table. By GW8 (intl break, fixture difficulty swings, injuries, form, etc), then’s the time to look at the table.

Rome wasn’t built in a day, it’s a marathon not a sprint, etc etc…

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Greenwood at that price is better since he is more attacking. KDB is back so Gundogan isn’t going to push higher. There are cheaper options at 6.5 and 6 who are better too.
Got Greenwood already. Jota out of the question as I've 3 Liverpool already.

Sanchez
TAA Shaw Tsimikas
Greenwood Bruno Salah Gundo*
Ings Toney Antonio

Between Barnes or Raphinha me thinks. Think I'm going to go for Raph

Moby

Dick
Got Greenwood already. Jota out of the question as I've 3 Liverpool already.

Sanchez
TAA Shaw Tsimikas
Greenwood Bruno Salah Gundo*
Ings Toney Antonio

Between Barnes or Raphinha me thinks. Think I'm going to go for Raph
Benrahma probably a better option than those two.

Paul_Scholes18

I am a fan for late transfers. The more information you have the better.
Although information can sometimes blind you for what is actually going on.
Having watched a player you can know more that you want them the earlier you are to the event.

Moby

Dick
I am a fan for late transfers. The more information you have the better.
Although information can sometimes blind you for what is actually going on.
Having watched a player you can know more that you want them the earlier you are to the event.
Only makes sense to wait if there are midweek games or internationals. Otherwise what's the difference in doing the transfer monday morning or Friday evening. Lost quite a lot of TV last season like this.

Only makes sense to wait if there are midweek games or internationals. Otherwise what's the difference in doing the transfer monday morning or Friday evening. Lost quite a lot of TV last season like this.
I spend some time thinking about players and fixture runs but I think I'm missing a trick with this timing thing and price rises?

Supposed to do quickly? (even if too soon and you might find they have a niggling injury come Tues/Wed)?

Moby

Dick
I spend some time thinking about players and fixture runs but I think I'm missing a trick with this timing thing and price rises?

Supposed to do quickly? (even if too soon and you might find they have a niggling injury come Tues/Wed)?
I don't think that happens a lot. Especially early in the season when most teams are fresh from a break it's a good time to build TV. Later on when fixtures pile up probably better to wait at times.

Adcuth

Don't do it early when Jones is back in training if you have any utd players in your team

Yeah. You gain 0.2 for pulling the trigger before the rise which is quite helpful.
Ok, noted. Useful.

I picked team for first few GWs so wasn’t planning to make any changes (unless enforced or some wunder player appeared) until GW4 when I’d bin Ings.

Anything you’d change here?

The issue for me (and lots of people with Bruno, Salah and TAA) is what to do once Flat Track and Golden Boy start/move. You can’t have all five and even four impacts on the rest of the squad.. I’d have reluctantly said Bruno a week ago but not so sure with the way United played/could play with Sancho in. He could get a bucketload but so will the others. Going to play around with teams and 3-4 big hitters in, see if can justify them. Doubt it.