Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Schneiderman

Cancelo goal, couldn't do that at the weekend for us could he!

Will probably take Foden straight back out too now. Was always the plan to get Raph back for him anyway.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Was hoping Foden wasn't going to be playing in the CL tonight as it would mean hes likely to play at the weekend. He was only ever a short term gamble so I may use my free transfer this week to get him straight back out
Cancelo goal, couldn't do that at the weekend for us could he!

Will probably take Foden straight back out too now. Was always the plan to get Raph back for him anyway.
I was going to bring Foden in this week instead of Grealish but seems a risky move now. Could be due a breather. feck Pep. Why did I get involved in roulette

Schneiderman

I was going to bring Foden in this week instead of Grealish but seems a risky move now. Could be due a breather. feck Pep. Why did I get involved in roulette
See when he comes off I reckon. If at 60 mins or so you might be alright.

I just can't afford both him and Raphinha so he was always making way either this week or next. I think one week of roulette was enough for me though.

RedMist99

Hmmm, Foden off at 64 mins....

Maybe he stays for this week but I'm jumping off the Pep waltzers after that. My plan for the season was to avoid City players so I'll be happy to get back to not worrying about who's starting

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think KDB, Foden and Laporte being subbed with the game won suggests they are wanted for the weekend. Dias has stayed on, which worries me a bit. Could be Stones and Laporte again, as Dias has played a lot more over the last 12 months. Definitely wouldn’t buy Dias.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pure lotto with City.
Foden coming off is encouraging and he seems a starter right now.

Cancelo has been starting most games, but we all know that can change like that.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I think KDB, Foden and Laporte being subbed with the game won suggests they are wanted for the weekend. Dias has stayed on, which worries me a bit. Could be Stones and Laporte again, as Dias has played a lot more over the last 12 months. Definitely wouldn’t buy Dias.
Dias will play. He only played 15 mins at the weekend. Plus after the league game it’s a cup game so Stones will play then. Same can be said for Foden but I’m much more confident of Dias playing than Foden.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I have Dias, Cancelo and Rudiger. I have two transfers for this week, but so much depends if Rudiger will be fit. I have a feeling Cancelo might be benched for the weekend, and I can’t afford to miss both. I can easily transfer him out, but I was also looking to move out Benrahma and Greenwood.

my current squad:

Sanchez - Foster

Días - Rudiger - Cancelo - Semedo - Manquillo

Salah - Raphinha - Greenwood - Benrahma - ESR

Lukaku - Antonio - ASM

Any thoughts? I’m in a head to head league and desperate to win this weekend as I play my arch rival who happens to both my brother and a Liverpool supporter.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
So I got out of Ronaldo and Greenwood. I was loathe to sell Greenwood but it is what it is till Ole sorts it out or gets fired.

I was going to go for Lukaku but I decided it was better value to get Vardy and Son instead. Both are fairly fixture proof and coming into good form. I’ll also happily take Vardy out for DCL or Paddy Bamford once they get going again without getting premium paralysis with Ron or Lukaku. I can forgive an 8 million striker blanking a few fixtures but 12.5 is a Salah. A top nailed player in a free scoring side.

Last edited:

Swiss_Red89

I have Dias, Cancelo and Rudiger. I have two transfers for this week, but so much depends if Rudiger will be fit. I have a feeling Cancelo might be benched for the weekend, and I can’t afford to miss both. I can easily transfer him out, but I was also looking to move out Benrahma and Greenwood.

my current squad:

Sanchez - Foster

Lukaku - Antonio - ASM

Any thoughts? I’m in a head to head league and desperate to win this weekend as I play my arch rival who happens to both my brother and a Liverpool supporter.
haha that's exactly what I'm facing this weekend as well :lol: I just know the fecker will captain Salah and play Trent and Robertson. So if we don't score I will be furious. I plan to captain Ronaldo. I might bring in Lukaku and captain him but want to wait with that decision until friday.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Rudiger will play this weekend. Not sure about Cancelo only for the fact he's played every game so far in the league and all international matches, so he's ripe for Pep rotation.
He's in great form though and will be staying in my team unless he gets injured.

Currently have a Lukaku headache after Tuchel's comments about him being overplayed. Have Ronaldo at the minute and was going to transfer in Lukaku for Norwich.
Not sure now though. Depends on if he starts tonight. Could see him starting and taken off after 70 minutes.
Hopefully he'll start against Norwich. Don't know if its guaranteed though?

Alternative is Vardy who is in great form, 5 goals in 4 games. I suppose Kane too but id rather hold Ronaldo than make the Kane move.

Moby

Dick
Pure lotto with City.
Foden coming off is encouraging and he seems a starter right now.

Cancelo has been starting most games, but we all know that can change like that.
It's actually fun if you have bench cover (not much fun if benched players come on for a single point). This fixture run is one where you should be able to gamble on them, when else would you if not now. I will ship Dias out if he is benched one more time though, I have for a nailed starter, Cancelo is the one I don't mind getting rotated.

For people taking out Ron this week and not feeling good about Lukaku - Jesus is a good shout. Surely starts on the right with Foden up front. They have no one else for the right with Bernardo playing in midfield.

Swiss_Red89

Rudiger will play this weekend. Not sure about Cancelo only for the fact he's played every game so far in the league and all international matches, so he's ripe for Pep rotation.
He's in great form though and will be staying in my team unless he gets injured.

Currently have a Lukaku headache after Tuchel's comments about him being overplayed. Have Ronaldo at the minute and was going to transfer in Lukaku for Norwich.
Not sure now though. Depends on if he starts tonight. Could see him starting and taken off after 70 minutes.
Hopefully he'll start against Norwich. Don't know if its guaranteed though?

Alternative is Vardy who is in great form, 5 goals in 4 games. I suppose Kane too but id rather hold Ronaldo than make the Kane move.
Question regarding Ronaldo is, if he plays today, could Ole drop him for Cavani's workrate on Sunday? Personally can't see him dropping Ronaldo for Liverpool at OT but it's not impossible.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Question regarding Ronaldo is, if he plays today, could Ole drop him for Cavani's workrate on Sunday? Personally can't see him dropping Ronaldo for Liverpool at OT but it's not impossible.
It seems much more likely he finds a system that has a front 2 I think.
That takes the dropping decision away.

However, we surely need Rashford in there for the pace potential. So a front 2 with him still leaves Cavani out.
And Sancho who we've just banged 75m on surely doesn't play in a system with a front 2 unless we try him as right wing back.

Which we wouldn't dare v Liverpool.

It's awkward!!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

my current squad:

Sanchez - Foster

Lukaku - Antonio - ASM

You should be looking to move Ben and Mason ahead of Cancelo.

Fabian Keller

I'd say James. Just because Chilwell has now scored in what? Back to back weeks? Surely he can't do three on the trot.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think in the long run, James will be more nailed but Chilwell will stay on the bench and not come on whereas James tends to get subbed in a lot.

I got James in on my WC and really wish I got Chilwell :(

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Chilwell is playing now. Should I get Alonso? Their wingbacks can score and they are playing against Norwich this week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Honestly, nobody knows about the Chelsea wingbacks. It seems the only thing we can do is look in retrospect. Chalobah playing well is inadvertently giving James real competition by moving Azpi to wing back. It could be any two from four this weekend.

I’d probably prefer Chilwell to James as less chance of cameo now. Everyone preferred James at the weekend though when wildcarding.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Lukaku away off injured. That’s that decision made to not transfer him in.

TheGerz

Supports
rangers
Who plays uptop now that lukaku & Werner out? Maybe havertz?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fooookity.
Lukaku captain at the mo....

If he's out for anything more than a week or so, will aim to switch him down to a player so that Jiminez can go up to Ronaldo/Kane soon.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I will wait and see the extent of Lukaku’s injury but I wanted him out anyway so it makes things easier. Going to bring in Vardy and Dias now. Tempted to go for Son too.