Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Difficult replacement job.
Not enough money to a Ronaldo or Kane.
Vardy not a great fixture.

Have Antonio and Jiminez already, so I think the best bet is a cheap striker that allows a one move to Kane or Ronaldo.
Any one else think differently?

Dudu

Woah. Glad I held off the Lukaku transfer.

Although it's a fairly straighforward swap for owners to Kane/Vardy I guess.

Paul_Scholes18

Vardy in I guess for Lukaku. It frees up money for Chilwell.

This could actually be a blessing for my side or a disaster.

saivet

Feck WC last week and that's Saka and Lukaku picking up injuries. Could take a hit by bringing in Son and £8.4m for a striker or a straight Lukaku swap for Kane or Vardy.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Would you do Lukaku and Brownhill for Son and Toney (-4)?
If Lukaku is out more than 1 game, then yes absolutely.

I can swap Lukaku out for anyone but not sure who...

Kane possibly add he's the striker I was going to swap Lukaku for in a few weeks anyways...

The One and Only

I'm thinking of getting Jesus in for Lukaku. He's been an important player for City this season. And no one in my league has him. What do you guys think?

saivet

I'm thinking of getting Jesus in for Lukaku. He's been an important player for City this season. And no one in my league has him. What do you guys think?
I wouldn't go near him. Pep roulette, plus he could be playing on the wing.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Shit luck I'm having with forwards this season. Transferred both Lukaku and Werner in before the Southampton game at home because their next two looked favourable Brentford (A) and Norwich (H) going to have to take (-4) hit on both now.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Tuchel has said he's out for a few weeks.
Ahh my bad. Think I'll just get Kane in early then I suppose.

Havertz seems a good option but I don't have any MF players I want to lose and it doesn't feel right having a £11.7m striker on the bench.

Moby

Dick
Ahh my bad. Think I'll just get Kane in early then I suppose.

Havertz seems a good option but I don't have any MF players I want to lose and it doesn't feel right having a £11.7m striker on the bench.
Same.

I have a few options

Lukaku to Kane. Seems most obvious.
Lukaku to Vardy. Brentford away isn't the easiest. Not overly keen on that.
Lukaku to Toney. I already have Mbuemo so not sure about it. But getting Son as well is tempting. But then I'll have 8 starters in attack which is a bit much.
Lukaku to Jesus and Foden to Son. Jesus surely starts and even if it is on the wing he gets returns.
Lukaku to Jesus and Foden to Havertz :nervous:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
It looks like people will be taking hits so could be a decent weekend to be aggressive.

Havertz, KDB, Toney in for Jota, Greenwood, Ronaldo maybe. Also has the potential to backfire horrendously although I feel like Greenwood and Jota will both be on the bench at the weekend.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Same.

I have a few options

Lukaku to Kane. Seems most obvious.
Lukaku to Vardy. Brentford away isn't the easiest. Not overly keen on that.
Lukaku to Toney. I already have Mbuemo so not sure about it. But getting Son as well is tempting. But then I'll have 8 starters in attack which is a bit much.
Lukaku to Jesus and Foden to Son. Jesus surely starts and even if it is on the wing he gets returns.
Lukaku to Jesus and Foden to Havertz :nervous:
I'm planning to eventually being in Toney and Kane so makes sense to make one of those transfers. Kane is more exciting so I'll probably go for him.

Not sure why everyone is wanting to join the Vardy party. His fixtures are quite difficult...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Vardy and Kane are the obvious options but also worth considering a shift to a premium mid like Mane or KDB maybe.

Moby

Dick
Vardy and Kane are the obvious options but also worth considering a shift to a premium mid like Mane or KDB maybe.
Yeah. Thinking about KDB. Can roll the transfer given I have Hwang and Livra on the bench.

But then Pep played Dias 90 minutes while subbing Laporte off early. :mad:

Moby

Dick
I'm planning to eventually being in Toney and Kane so makes sense to make one of those transfers. Kane is more exciting so I'll probably go for him.

Not sure why everyone is wanting to join the Vardy party. His fixtures are quite difficult...
Who would you get first out of Toney and Kane? I was thinking about watching Kane while keeping Lukaku for this run so having to do that move now is risky. He looked fine last week but that was Newcastle.

Probably get Toney first as Leicester home should be easier than WHU away. Then do Antonio to Kane.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The Lukaku injury I think is a blessing for owners as it makes the captaincy decision easier. Think he could well have been rested this weekend with a cameo, given Tuchel’s comments.

As I want Son as well in a few weeks, if I move to Kane, I will have to free up a couple of million to afford it. Maybe Antonio to Broja.

Last edited:

RedMist99

Will be taking my first hit of the season this week in order to negate the Lukaku injury. Looking to bring in Havertz and Jesus for Lukaku and ESR

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Who would you get first out of Toney and Kane? I was thinking about watching Kane while keeping Lukaku for this run so having to do that move now is risky. He looked fine last week but that was Newcastle.

Probably get Toney first as Leicester home should be easier than WHU away. Then do Antonio to Kane.
I will make that decision closer to the deadline but at the moment, I'm thinking Kane.

West Ham away is definitely more tricky than Leicester at home but Kane just feels like the more aggressive move...

Plus I already got Mbuemo so Kane let's me hedge my bets a bit more.