Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Moby

Dick
Incidentally, Shaw could actually be a decent option soonish. He's dropped to 5.2 and if the new manager does get us going a bit better, a 5.2m Shaw on song could be decent.
Only got 1 goal and 5 assists last year though I suppose.
I'm not getting back into that double pain. :D

At least when rival players blank you can enjoy their losses. Not going near anyone from our team apart from Ron at GW16.

Paul_Scholes18

My 4 main defenders all killing it. The rest all sucked apart from Salah.

I can't find any striker that score many goals.

Time to go with 5 defenders soon?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like 88 for me as Reguilon snuck in the bonus. Very happy with my highest GW rank of the season and now up to 24.3k overall. More than halving your rank in one week at this stage feels great! Not sure where I peaked last season, but was probably at around a similar place at a far later stage of the season.

Need to give it some thought, but could make my second hit of the season. If United still look poor midweek, I may look to bring in Chilwell or Rudiger for Duffy and go with a back five for at least three weeks (TAA, Cancelo, James and Reguilon). Toney, Antonio, Jota or Foden would need to be sold too. Mbeumo will drop down to become a second sub.

Son did little to concern me and United looking utterly directionless may mean I don't fancy Ronaldo (or Bruno) after all in the weeks to come.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My 4 main defenders all killing it. The rest all sucked apart from Salah.

I can't find any striker that score many goals.

Time to go with 5 defenders soon?
Was a great week for budget strikers. Three from Watford scored, Benteke, ASM, Toney... If Antonio doesn't pick up, more and more people will push funds back.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Toney to Hwang - sideways move
Mbuemo to Gallagher - did this last night before the price rise
Foden to Jota - wait for news. Both are flagged. Foden should be good over December.
Roll the transfers and find a way to upgrade Duffy to James week after next... - sounds good. Can go without James vs United.
I thought Toney to Hwang will allow Duffy to James but I'll be 0.1 off. I wanted Hwang for Burnley and Norwich then swap back to Toney.

I did Hwang and sort of regretting it, although they do have good fixtures.

I'll probably either do Smith Rowe, or roll and do what you list last, go 4s up in defence, potentially downgrading Foden to a mid pricer to get the difference.

Then could play Ramsdale - big 4 defence - 6 from Salah Raph Townsend Smith Rowe Antonio Hwang Kane. Or 5 at the back if Arse have a good game as White is still a decent option.
Looking at my team there's no way way to upgrade Duffy to James without doing a couple of downgrades (Toney and Foden to Hwang and Jota)... Not sure if that's even worth it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
That's the thing. I wouldn't waste a transfer on someone who I have to transfer out after two weeks. Especially when it's someone who isn't even guaranteed to return or something.
You're probably right. Although James is going up again tonight so he is becoming unattainable. Getting rid of him before his two goals was my biggest mistake this year.

Moby

Dick
You're probably right. Although James is going up again tonight so he is becoming unattainable. Getting rid of him before his two goals was my biggest mistake this year.
That would be the 5th rise I think since I got him. Yeah I never got why you guys transferred him out after he scored. I regret not getting him during the gw8 WC when I kept debating between him and Azpi till the last minute and went Azpi for 'more nailed'.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
That would be the 5th rise I think since I got him. Yeah I never got why you guys transferred him out after he scored. I regret not getting him during the gw8 WC when I kept debating between him and Azpi till the last minute and went Azpi for 'more nailed'.
For me, it was because he is known to come off the bench and I thought he would rotate with Azpi. Overthinking at its best.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
69 points but Im not pleased at all because the other guys above me got 75 and 80. Not having Chelsea defender and relying on 3 strikers really hurt weekly. I just joined the party late by getting James to my team.

Zoo

I have Hwang but will probably move him on when I can. He plays wide and I’d rather have someone in that price range who actually plays as a CF like Josh King.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
I thought you only got points for 1 substitute if someone doesn’t play, looks like that’s not the case as 2 of my subs came in to replace Raphinha and Jesus— I’ll take it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Which of these should I work towards? Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell
Salah, Raphinha, Gallagher, Foden
Poney, Ronaldo, Antonio

Subs: Foster, Livramento, Duffy, Brownhill

0.2 in the bank.

Or

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell, James
Salah, Raphinha, Mbuemo, Foden
Ronaldo, Antonio

Subs: Foster, Livramento, Dennis, Brownhill

0 in the bank.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Which of these should I work towards? Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell
Poney, Ronaldo, Antonio

0.2 in the bank.

Or

Ramsdale
Ronaldo, Antonio

0 in the bank.
James, Gallagher and Davis/Gelhardt work?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I am quite content with my team of:

Sanchez Foster
TAA Rudiger Reguilon Tomiyasu Livramento
Salah Foden Jota Raphinha Gallagher
Vardy Jimenez Toney

It's very deep but that will be invaluable during Christmas run and AFCON later. I am definitely going to move on from Vardy but his next 5 games are looking sort of OK so it can wait. I want to move Rudiger to James but am 0.1m short, soon to be 0.2m I guess. That may require me to move on from Vardy earlier than that, but will also open up funds to grab someone in for Tomiyasu. Was thinking along the lines of:

Sanchez Foster
TAA Cancelo James Reguilon Livramento
Salah Foden Jota Raphinha Gallagher
Antonio Jimenez Toney

Which works out exactly right and covers me for most situations... would be going 442 most weeks I think.

Moby

Dick
I kind of need a playing striker and Dennis is the cheapest. Mainly because of the busy xmas schedule, I know there'll be lots of rotation.
King has also played every minute under Ranieri. Broja should be back as well but probably rotated. I will get one of these guys for Hwang after 2 weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
32 all out.
16 from Captain Salah.
Get to feck...
You're the type of poster we want to hear more from.

Chuckled earlier. There was a 93 pointer in my league.
But I looked back 2 weeks and they'd done a 10 transfer non wild card disaster. Not the one I'd noticed the other week either.

clonsolar

Reguilon, Jota, Lukaku looking like three essential/potential options over upcoming games, presuming everyone has the back four opf TAA, Cancelo, Reece and Ben. Luakaku depending on fitness of course. Trust me I'm doing my research this year.

Lukaku could explode in this Chelsea machine. Keep that in mind. :) They weren't as well oiled earlier in the season as they are now. Just plan to have funds from GW16 on earlier onwards.

Paul_Scholes18

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell
Poney, Ronaldo, Antonio

0.2 in the bank.

Or

Ramsdale
Ronaldo, Antonio

0 in the bank.
The second is like my team apart from Ronaldo over Kane.

I think the problem with this team is the low flexibility that you get by having Kane and Ronaldo eat up all the cash.

Like Mbeumo I can't uppgrade if I want for example and same with Dennis.