Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Fabian Keller

I've slowly made a comeback since the Utd-Liverpool game. Back in the 150k range.

Only one transfer needed really. Mbeumo (useless so and so) to either Gallagher or Cornet. ESR is done. Gallagher is the template option but I like the look of Cornet. Raphinia vibes from him. Carrying a shite team. Reckon he could be a cheeky differential.

Speaking of which - I'll do Kane to Lukaku after their green fixtures end. Lukaku is flying under the radar. I might even get him earlier seeing as though Norwich are coming back and returns vs them are no longer easy money.

One rule: no more United players this season. Just not including them.

clonsolar

I've slowly made a comeback since the Utd-Liverpool game. Back in the 150k range.

Only one transfer needed really. Mbeumo (useless so and so) to either Gallagher or Cornet. ESR is done. Gallagher is the template option but I like the look of Cornet. Raphinia vibes from him. Carrying a shite team. Reckon he could be a cheeky differential.

Speaking of which - I'll do Kane to Lukaku after their green fixtures end. Lukaku is flying under the radar. I might even get him earlier seeing as though Norwich are coming back and returns vs them are no longer easy money.

Mbuemo has injury hit Everton at home this week. Might be worth holding for just one last chance :) Good call on Lukaku. Just wait until he has a couple of 70+ minute games behind him. Hold Kane for the two games after Burnley away too. Bre and Nor at home, Conte effect building momentum. He was unlucky last weekend too.

Moby

Dick
Mbeumo (useless so and so) to either Gallagher or Cornet. ESR is done. Gallagher is the template option but I like the look of Cornet. Raphinia vibes from him. Carrying a shite team. Reckon he could be a cheeky differential.
Yeah he's a very good shout. Has good fixtures as well. I went with Conor because Palace have crazy attacking stats right now and he's going to be very central to their attacks. Also makes Benteke a great choice.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Dunno about that. Scored 3 in 4 and that last game was vs Liverpool so nobody was expecting him to do anything. Newcastle up next.

Agree with the rest of it. Still think it might be wise to keep one premium spot available up front. One of Kane, Lukaku, Ronaldo will start bagging again soon.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
A couple more drafts (to get to in a few weeks)...

Thoughts?

Ramsdale
TAA, Chilwell, Cancelo
Gallagher, Raphinha, Salah, Foden
Toney, Ronaldo, Antonio

Subs: Foster, Livramento, Duffy, Brownhill

vs.

Ramsdale
TAA, Chilwell, Cancelo, James
Gallagher, Raphinha, Salah, Foden
Ronaldo, Antonio

Subs: Foster, Livramento, Lacardia, Brownhill

Basically do I get Lacardia and have 14 starting players to ensure I have James in my team?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I can risk 1 week without a Chelsea fullback vs Utd but not two. Little things going against me at the moment.

Dan_F

Making my decision to go for Chilwell over James a few weeks back even worse. Easy switch, but such a waste of a transfer when I still have Mbeumo in my squad.

Paul_Scholes18

Chilwell to Reguilon the obvious move?

I really like Spurs fixtures. Other option is Rudiger, but I rather have fullbacks/wingbacks.
Or just get Alonso if he is out for long.

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I might just have to cover everyone who has James if Chilwell is out for long.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like it could be ACL. Will probably go for the double up with Rudiger or Alonso. Maybe not for a hit this week though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh Chillers! O a personal level disastrous for him.
But just makes that James to Chilwell switch seem even sillier now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shows why you can't plan too many transfers ahead.
I'd have shipped Townsend most likely this week, but if Chilwell is confirmed out then that has to take precedence.

Dan_F

Oh Chillers! O a personal level disastrous for him.
But just makes that James to Chilwell switch seem even sillier now.
The worst part is that I’m 0.2 short of Chilwell to James, but I think I’ll have to find it somewhere by the Watford game. Foden down to Silva looks like an easy route to free up cash.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Worth a WC for me if I have Chilwell, Mbueno, 4.5 GK to 4.0 GK, Toney, Raphina and Ronaldo to get rid of?(not sure on Ronny) also maybe Foden and Rudiger for Bernardo and James

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So he forgot Alonso existed :lol:
Azpi was coming on for James anyway. The point was that Tuchel just then made the change on the fly to sub Chilwell off for Azpi.

It was never the case that Tuchel saw Chilwell was injured and at that point summoned Azpi to replace him.