Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Azpi was coming on for James anyway. The point was that Tuchel just then made the change on the fly to sub Chilwell off for Azpi.

It was never the case that Tuchel saw Chilwell was injured and at that point summoned Azpi to replace him.
I was just teasing @Moby

EDIT: I thought Moby replied to me. I messed up. Call me Ole :lol:

Dan_F

Worth a WC for me if I have Chilwell, Mbueno, 4.5 GK to 4.0 GK, Toney, Raphina and Ronaldo to get rid of?(not sure on Ronny) also maybe Foden and Rudiger for Bernardo and James
Probably given there’s only another month to use it. Although I’m not sure I’d be rushing to get rid of Foden and Ronaldo. The fixtures come good for them in a couple weeks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ok to free up the funds for Chilwell > Trent it's one of Foden > Gallagher or Antonio > Benteke. I only brought Foden in last week but I'm siding with that currently because Gallagher and Antonio (with functioning hammies) seems more rotation proof than Foden and Benteke if slightly more boring.

Moby

Dick
Ok to free up the funds for Chilwell > Trent it's one of Foden > Gallagher or Antonio > Benteke. I only brought Foden in last week but I'm siding with that currently because Gallagher and Antonio (with functioning hammies) seems more rotation proof than Foden and Benteke if slightly more boring.
Benteke isnt nailed, they have Edouard who will rotate with him. I won't lose Foden unless you get a confirmation on his injury. If he's fit he starts 5/6 games and that's a good enough potential. I have both Foden and Antonio and not planning to lose either. Maybe Foden to Bernardo but Foden is far more explosive and pretty much involved in every attack when he's on the pitch. If you can maybe do Antonio to Toney, that would be much better. He's 100% 90 minutes player every game. Or Pukki.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Benteke isnt nailed, they have Edouard who will rotate with him. I won't lose Foden unless you get a confirmation on his injury. If he's fit he starts 5/6 games and that's a good enough potential. I have both Foden and Antonio and not planning to lose either. Maybe Foden to Bernardo but Foden is far more explosive and pretty much involved in every attack when he's on the pitch. If you can maybe do Antonio to Toney, that would be much better. He's 100% 90 minutes player every game. Or Pukki.
I could do that but I've got the woodwork destroyer Mbuemo in my team and a double up on Brentford isn't very appealing. Only other players I could flog to free up the cash are Cancelo (no), James (no), Jimenez (Norwich and Burnley next so no) and Ronaldo which I am completely against although I suspect I'll want him back again soon. Also I would only really want to move to Kane from him for the fixtures and that also doesn't free up enough cash.

feck it, hopefully Foden is out and the decision is made easier.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watch James go from an absolute double digit animal to a 1 point malone now :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Watch James go from an absolute double digit animal to a 1 point malone now :lol:
Everyone got him now so who cares ;). My draft rivals got Chilwell and James so this is a big blow for them. If I can pick up Alonso no way they are catching me anytime soon. They should get him, but my friends are not active enough maybe to see the chance here. The guy that had Alonso sold him a few weeks ago.

Moby

Dick
I'll lose value if Chilwell drops, hope he can stay at where he is till the deadline, then it's a straight swap to Alonso.

Wrecks my plans to get Jota next up. That will be deferred to GW16 now by when he'd have hauled a few times. Everton are the worst team in the league right now, needed him for that!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'll lose value if Chilwell drops, hope he can stay at where he is till the deadline, then it's a straight swap to Alonso.

Wrecks my plans to get Jota next up. That will be deferred to GW16 now by when he'd have hauled a few times. Everton are the worst team in the league right now, needed him for that!
Couldnt you get Jota now and Alonso next week considering Chelsea are playing us?

Moby

Dick
Couldnt you get Jota now and Alonso next week considering Chelsea are playing us?
No, I don't have funds for that. I got priced out by 0.1 for doing Raph+Vardy to Kane+Jota. And I have also already done my transfer for this week. So my plan was to get Jota for Raph next week, while downgrading Hwang to Broja. But it's ok, now I will just wait out till GW16 till Raph has good fixtures and try rolling a FT to avoid a hit. Just need Jota to continue missing sitters.

Hoof the ball

Dropped from 3,000 rank to 33,000 in the past month. So.....

Cash out, James in.
Raphina out, Gallagher in.
Son out, Bernardo in.
Hwang out, Raul Jiminez in.
Toney out, Saint Maximin in.

What do you think?

RedDevil@84

This is for my draft. So price not an issue.

I have Havertz. I can replace him with some low key player because everyone else is picked. Any suggestions? Should I even ship Havertz out?

Bowen/Fornals - Face City, Brighton and Chelsea

Jorginho - Face us next. Is he on rotation?

Hojbjerg/Moura - Easier fixtures, but not sure if they are good enough.

Trossard/Dan James

Skills

Snitch
McCarthy Foster
Reguillon James TAA Cancelo Livramento
Foden Gallagher Salah Raphinha Mbuemo
Toney Kane Hwang

0.8m in the bank

Kane if he doesn't pick it up, might be a switch down to Lukaku or up to Ronaldo.

Not sure if I want McCarthy as well long term, so will go back.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Took a -4. Chilwell out for James. Finally have the holy trinity at the back. Cue blanks.

TheGerz

Supports
rangers
Anyone for Harrison or james at Leeds seeing as they don’t have a striker, some decent fixtures

paulscholes18

Dropped from 3,000 rank to 33,000 in the past month. So.....

Cash out, James in.
Raphina out, Gallagher in.
Son out, Bernardo in.
Hwang out, Raul Jiminez in.
Toney out, Saint Maximin in.

What do you think?

Maybe keep Toney for one more week as they have Everton who have been awful defensively and I prefer Jota to Fodan or Silva

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Finally settled on a team i want to work towards (between now and GW16):

Ramsdale
TAA, James, Cancelo, Alonso
Salah, Mbuemo, Foden, Raphinha
Antonio, Ronaldo

Subs: Foster, Livramento, King, Brownhill

That leaves me with 0.1 in the bank.

I am 4 transfers away from this so need to keep an eye on price movement and act fast.

Otherwise it'll be either Dennis ahead of King or Jota ahead of Foden. Neither of which I would ideally want to do.

Also means the Woodwork Killer stays in the team but he's a low priced enabler and there's no one better that's that price or cheaper.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ok, Foden's knock makes the choice for me. Foden and Chilwell to Gallagher and Trent (-4).

Sa
Cancelo TAA (vc) James
Salah (c) Gallagher ESR Mbuemo
Ronaldo Antonio Jimenez

Subs: Steer, Duffy, Allan, Williams

£1.1m in the bank

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Jimenez will be dropped by everyone after the next two GWs :lol:
Yeah, pencilled him and Sa out GW15. In Jim's case I wonder if it might be worth jumping on Wilson/ASM a week early to catch their home game v Norwich. Trouble is you'd want them out after GW17 as well. Just seen Leeds have got Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool Gw16-GW19 as well, eurgh.

I wonder if Salah being away at Afcon might shake up the template again. People might switch to two of Kane/Lukaku/Ronaldo up front.

Skills

Snitch
May as well go striker less this season

Hwang Dennis Pukki/Toney

Play 5-4-1 or 4-5-1

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I was timing Ronaldo to Kane, or an upgrade to Trent.

But now Chillwell and Foden are injured ffs.
Chillwell > TAA is an option but does anyone know how long Chillwell is out for?

Skills

Snitch
I was timing Ronaldo to Kane, or an upgrade to Trent.

But now Chillwell and Foden are injured ffs.
Chillwell > TAA is an option but does anyone know how long Chillwell is out for?
If it's an ACL he's done for the season