Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Please tell me I get that freehit back... surely. The games ruined me there. Why is the wildcard an option if ive confirmed the blooming free hit!!?!! stupid game

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Please tell me I get that freehit back... surely. The games ruined me there. Why is the wildcard an option if ive confirmed the blooming free hit!!?!! stupid game
I doubt it.

but on a related note, I do think the options are too close to each other.

id prefer it if you had to choose the option first (from a very clear/distinct list) then do the transfers, then press confirm.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Ahhhh. WTF... HOW!!??!! Hooowwwww. I must have made a transfer and hit wildcard instead of confirm without looking.

De Gea
Alonso Varane TAA
Mount Trossard Bowen Jota
Ronnie Dennis Maupay

Bench: Ward, Kovacic, Lamptey, Regullion...
Thats not bad at all. You could easily have de Gea, Alonso, TAA, Mount, Bowen, Jota, Ronnie, Dennis and Reguillon in a “normal” team. It could have been a lot worse!

RedDevil@84

You can't lose both chips right? Isn't that a rule that you can use only one chip in a GW.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
You can't lose both chips right? Isn't that a rule that you can use only one chip in a GW.
I'm looking at chips used and it's only listing the wildcard. So I hope I still have both free hits. It's ok I guess.

RedDevil@84

Thats brutal when there are loads that seem to take is so seriously and loads of YouTubers even making it their day job. Has there been circumstances of people getting their teams back when this happens?
Didn't they wash their hands off saying they have no backup or something, last time it happened?

Paul_Scholes18

Starting De Gea and benching Sanchez looks like it will be tricky.

Palace have had nothing so far.

I wish I could have bench boosted, but too risky with games called off.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Thats brutal when there are loads that seem to take is so seriously and loads of YouTubers even making it their day job. Has there been circumstances of people getting their teams back when this happens?
Couple of the big youtubers were hacked early in the season and they had their teams restored after a backlash. Ordinary plebs don't get that kind of special treatment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Those bloody hackers, I'm fuming.
Just noticed they left me with 8 players 3 weeks ago, scoring 25, a crap lineup scoring 30 the week after, and only 9 players last week, and took an -8 hit this week.

Fuming.

Oh wait...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lovely, no Brighton cleany for the guy top of our league who needlessly used a freehit, bringing in 3 Brighton!

(Although Trossard can score, please)

He's taken a heck of a risk, taking out Bowen, Jota and Antonio who all have good fixtures, and not brought Ronaldo in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine doing a freehit and going apenhaller on Brighton players, who then play Chelsea next!

Leonzo1

Cucurella could have single handedly wipe out my -8. It was to good to be true.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to have avoided the usual Lamptey trolling.
Although in fairness, Trossard only got 1 point more!

That's up to a cool -7 for the week so far though :drool:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Imagine doing a freehit and going apenhaller on Brighton players, who then play Chelsea next!
To be fair, this Brighton team play better football than Chelsea. They will give them a game.