Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I am on holiday with little WiFi but would appreciate feedback on my free hit team! I won't be able to dabble tomorrow on it.

Pope
Maguire cancelo Roberts
Son mahrez sancho Bruno
Kane weghorst borja

Livramento on bench and the rest are non starters.

Thoughts? Find Sancho over Foden risky but hes looked red hot of late.
It's template. If that's what you're after, it'll be fine

SB16

I am on holiday with little WiFi but would appreciate feedback on my free hit team! I won't be able to dabble tomorrow on it.

Pope
Maguire cancelo Roberts
Son mahrez sancho Bruno
Kane weghorst borja

Livramento on bench and the rest are non starters.

Thoughts? Find Sancho over Foden risky but hes looked red hot of late.
Probably won't be an issue anyway as the deadline's this evening! (in ~5.5 hours)

Looks like a good team, very similar to one I'm thinking of myself. Although this chat about FH in GW36 has made me wonder if I should just take hits today instead....

Think Sancho over Foden is the better (and more exciting) call as well.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's template. If that's what you're after, it'll be fine
Probably won't be an issue anyway as the deadline's this evening! (in ~5.5 hours)

Looks like a good team, very similar to one I'm thinking of myself. Although this chat about FH in GW36 has made me wonder if I should just take hits today instead....

Think Sancho over Foden is the better (and more exciting) call as well.
Thanks for the feedback! .

Yeah I thought foden in there was too templatey so I moved for Sancho. Not sure how many are triple United this weekend! But all the rest obvious picks are in there.

I had a v strong week just now so I want to keep it safe as I navigate gameweeks now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Do you think wildcard 28 BB 29 and FH 36 (and still the other FH to play somewhere) is the best bet then?

Or try and cling on to week 35 to do the wildcard and BB 36?
The first option is my current thinking. Just not sure if BB is best option but I'm definitely using WC GW28. BB will depend on what I feel will happen in GW36.

I'm not using WC GW35 because it's too late in the season to have the best effect.

SB16

Gonna be a massive DGW thanks to the teams that progress in fa cup (so most likely city, West ham and Chelsea involved).
Cheers. I would need to take 2 or 3 hits to field a (competitive) XI this week so will use one of my FHs now. And then the next FH in GW30. But hopefully my team will be in a good enough state by GW36 that the lack of a FH then....!

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Nobody has de bruyne? Everton is trash and City could easily smash them, specially after defeat to Spurs

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Really itching to take another hit to do Cornet to Mahrez. Must resist. Need the deadline to come soon :lol:

saivet

Is Pieters nailed for Burnley? Would be nice if I could have him instead of Mee..
Taylor is back fit now and when fully fit may well be first choice but given his lay off, I'd imagine Pieters keep his place for the time being.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Just looking at my WC team for next week, really frustrating as GW28 looks better for Bench boost whereas it's a waste in GW29.

In that case, might just keep BB and have it in the back pocket. If I can't find another suitable time to play it then I will play it GW37 just to get some points on the board for the final push.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Everywhere is saying to captain Weigy. I have been on Son captain for this week since a while ago. If I change my mind last minute and go for Weigy (and he blanks), I can see myself deleting my team :lol:

Who here is making Weigy their captain?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Everywhere is saying to captain Weigy. I have been on Son captain for this week since a while ago. If I change my mind last minute and go for Weigy (and he blanks), I can see myself deleting my team :lol:

Who here is making Weigy their captain?
Tottenham seem quite poor in the games you expect them to be good. Whereas Burnley are back on the up.

I have the captain on Weigy as it stands, but that's because my only other option is Ronaldo, as I've not yet done Salah to Son, as want to see if there's another week 28/29 double first, which would make my wildcard nailed on.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Tottenham seem quite poor in the games you expect them to be good. Whereas Burnley are back on the up.

I have the captain on Weigy as it stands, but that's because my only other option is Ronaldo, as I've not yet done Salah to Son, as want to see if there's another week 28/29 double first, which would make my wildcard nailed on.
They struggle to break teams that park the bus. Leeds only have a motorbike so they're ripe for the taking.

Bu Weigy has two shots and Spurs play early Saturday so it can truly mess with my weekend score either way!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just looking at my WC team for next week, really frustrating as GW28 looks better for Bench boost whereas it's a waste in GW29.

In that case, might just keep BB and have it in the back pocket. If I can't find another suitable time to play it then I will play it GW37 just to get some points on the board for the final push.
Yeah someone asked earlier which would be the best week for WC and BB and from what I can see so far it'd be WC27 and BB28. I don't really like the doubles in 29 as much and the teams with good doubles in 28 (pretty much all of em except Watford) have the sort of affordable fodder you'd be happy to leave on the bench most weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

There is a war going on and I spend 30 minutes reading the Ukraine news after getting home and then 3 hours for my team before the deadline.
I feel I am too addicted. Like this game is pointless yet so fun.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
There is a war going on and I spend 30 minutes reading the Ukraine news after getting home and then 3 hours for my team before the deadline.
I feel I am too addicted. Like this game is pointless yet so fun.
It's such a pointless game that demand SO much time. Half the time, we don't even have fun with it, just moaning and complaining.

But that ONE time when a random differential defender gets a goal, clean sheet and 3bps... Best feeling ever :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

It's such a pointless game that demand SO much time. Half the time, we don't even have fun with it, just moaning and complaining.

But that ONE time when a random differential defender gets a goal, clean sheet and 3bps... Best feeling ever :lol:
Haha I love the moaning too. I think I moaned a lot this year. On Kane, Mbeumo, Ronaldo.

Although the guys that have annoyed me the most are Gallagher and Smith Rowe.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Haha I love the moaning too. I think I moaned a lot this year. On Kane, Mbeumo, Ronaldo.

Although the guys that have annoyed me the most is Gallagher and Smith Rowe.
There was a point in the season that every game I would look like outscoring my rival and each week, this idiot would come on late and get a goal for him :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah someone asked earlier which would be the best week for WC and BB and from what I can see so far it'd be WC27 and BB28. I don't really like the doubles in 29 as much and the teams with good doubles in 28 (pretty much all of em except Watford) have the sort of affordable fodder you'd be happy to leave on the bench most weeks.
Certainly wouldn't be wise wildcarding this week, as you have no Arsenal or Liverpool games, and you'll most likely want a few of both in week 29.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the game is clear then.

Salah to Son this week.
Week 28 wildcard - hoping that Chelsea have got a double in there.
Week 29 BB.

Anyone got anything to bring to the table that makes that plan sound dodge?

Paul_Scholes18

Salah to Son this week.
Week 29 BB.

Week 29 bench boost do not look that good in terms of doubles with cheap picks.

Pickford stand out as the best keeper with fixtures, but learn from my errors do not pick him.

Do you even want Everton defenders and Newcastle long term or just for bench boost?

Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs picks you would start anyway. Brightons double is hard.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Then do it I say. Or I rather remove Salah for Bruno or Son.
Already done Salah to Son.

2 out of Foden Mahrez Sterling?
Mahrez and Sterling. Foden has been a bit shit recently. But this is city to proceed with caution.

A hit for a Burnley defender, who has just missed at least 1 game?
He'd have to get 1 cleany for parity!
I think Keane will get 1 point so the risk might be worth it, especially with Leicester being so suspect at set plays. Can get Mee instead but Tarkowski feels like the one that might get a goal with Mee having scored recently, irrational as that sounds.

Salah to Son this week.
Week 29 BB.

Who is in the bench for you GW29. I was thinking the same but the bench was weak sauce.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Certainly wouldn't be wise wildcarding this week, as you have no Arsenal or Liverpool games, and you'll most likely want a few of both in week 29.
Well if I was doing it I'd have TAA, White and one of Saka/Martinelli on the bench and leave the money to turn Son back into Salah (GW29 after the Spurs double). But I'm not so it's all moot. Arsenal have a great fixture in 28 but I guess you're not really maxmising the BB and that's why I hate that stupid chip. I feel like people often waste their wildcard because of it.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
All the love for Burnley defenders to transfer in this week but Wolves have a very good double next week when Burnley have Chelsea and are guaranteed a fixture GW30. Is the like of Coady or Kilman a better option than Mee or Tarkowski then?

Edit: Forgot about Saiss and think he could be the one. Good for a thunder bastard header against Leeds in GW30

Last edited: