Fantasy Premier League 21/22

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would you want to carry these idiots after the shit show they put out the last two games?
Christ no. Getting rid of Weghorst and Tark is one of the reasons I'm wildcarding. A Southampton player might work though....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who knew loading up on Burnley wouldn't pay off?
I mean who knew?

Paul_Scholes18

Free hit 30 template right now?

Sa
Tierney Amartey Saiss
Raphinha Coutinho Saka Maddison
Vardy Lacazette Jimenez

If Spurs vs West Ham plays then I guess this is the new one.

Sa
Tierney Amartey Saiss
Kulusevski Saka Maddison Bowen
Kane Vardy Jimenez

Paul_Scholes18

I mean who knew?
Well they had 4 clean sheets in the previous two doubles when few picked them.

They almost got clean sheets this time too just fecking Vardy and Maddison came on and ruined things.

Weghorst is not that great though. Like Cornet more, but basically Burnley and Norwich attack are the worst attacks in the league so if no doubles I am not tempted.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Spurs out is good news for my FPL. I don't need to use free hit in GW30. Either Spurs or Southampton players will fill the gaps. I wonder if I should get Sessegnon? Conte doesn't seem interested in Reguilon now.

Paul_Scholes18

So can we justify holding Bowen now?

So few doubles and may not double 36 now. Plays in 30, but so does others that double now.

Moby

Dick
I mean who knew?
Loading on shit players because they have one extra game over actually good players doesn't make much sense yet we keep doing it.

Next week Arsenal play Watford, City have United at home, Liverpool have West Ham at home who are in a title race and Spurs play Everton. Meanwhile we are gonna be using WCs or FHs to load of Wolves, Villa, Leeds, Soton etc. :lol:

suheilsworld

Spurs out is good news for my FPL. I don't need to use free hit in GW30. Either Spurs or Southampton players will fill the gaps. I wonder if I should get Sessegnon? Conte doesn't seem interested in Reguilon now.
Correct me if I am wrong, for Spurs game Vs WHU to go ahead in GW30, Spurs and WHU should lose their FA cup ties right?

ROFLUTION

Correct me if I am wrong, for Spurs game Vs WHU to go ahead in GW30, Spurs and WHU should lose their FA cup ties right?
True. What he's saying is that before there was 3 guaranteed games, now there is 4. The loser of Soton vs West Ham in the FA Cup will get a game in gw30

So either Spurs vs West Ham is on or Burnley vs Soton is on

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gonna have to get the pen and paper out to work out what chips to use 28-30 for sure.

Moby

Dick
Here's my FH draft which I fecking hate and know it's gonna be shit

3.9 Sa
James Rudiger Saiss Digne Livra
Salah Coutinho Raphinha Willock Mount
Kane Broja Adams

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Spurs playing in GW30 means I think I can wildcard in GW29 without having to FH in GW30. So now leaning towards FH28, wildcard 29.

Paul_Scholes18

Spurs playing in GW30 means I think I can wildcard in GW29 without having to FH in GW30. So now leaning towards FH28, wildcard 29.
Good plan.

Wildcard in 29 is kind of tricky still I say.

Sa, Pickford
Tierney TAA Robertson Saiss Amartey
Salah Kulusevski Saka Gordon/Gray Maddison/Raphinha
Kane Lacazette Broja

Maybe go a Spurs defender too, but not sure who. Ramsdale is good as well.

Paul_Scholes18

So Cancelo to James or Rudiger worth it for -4?

If I would bet then I say Rudiger get 4 more points than Cancelo, but in gameweek 29 Cancelo might do better.

Reece James if he play both games should easily be worth it in theory, but not sure about his form and fitnes.

Also neither play in 30.

Fabian Keller

Honestly, James is worth it.

He'll play the Burnley game, do well, and then why not for Norwich. They rest him for the return CL game id assume, since that's home and dry. Huge differential as well.

Zen

Chelsea are gonna DGW this week? Hmm... I may skip bringing in Salah for another week then and go with Mount :wenger:

Frank Grimes

Think I'm going to Bench Boost this gw. Will most likely transfer out Tarkowski and Weghorst for Rudiger and Jimenez/Watkins.

Will leave me with:

Ramsdale
Rudiger Ait Nouri Kilman
Salah Ramsey Raphinha Coutinho
Jimenez Adams Broja

Pope TAA White Son

I wildcarded in gw26 so need to make points back now. Still not sure on captaincy.

Last edited:
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Think I'm going to Bench Boost this gw. Will most likely transfer out Tarkowski and Weghorst for Rudiger and Jimenez/Watkins.

Will leave me with:

Ramsdale
Rudiger Ait Nouri Kilman
Salah Ramsey Raphinha Coutinho
Jimenez Adams Broja

Pope TAA Trent Son

I wildcarded in gw26 so need to make points back now. Still not sure on captaincy.
Jimenez?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hadn't seen that Thur cup game.
Assume the draw will be Thur night and on Friday they'll confirm for sure where these game changes will be?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good plan.

Wildcard in 29 is kind of tricky still I say.

Sa, Pickford
Tierney TAA Robertson Saiss Amartey
Salah Kulusevski Saka Gordon/Gray Maddison/Raphinha
Kane Lacazette Broja

Maybe go a Spurs defender too, but not sure who. Ramsdale is good as well.
Read that a couple of times but you seem to be missing the critical Son?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think I've gone loco, but I'm thinking of selling Cancelo for Rudiger/James (depending on how likely he's to play).

I'm having a WC available and planning to play that in GW32 as is, so buying a player who is to play Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle and Brentford vs keeping a player playing vs Utd, Palace and Pool till GW31 seems like a decent idea

Bristol_Red_87

Currently planning on WC GW28 and FH GW30

WC of;
Sa
Livramento
Christensen
Saiss
TAA
Coutinho
Havertz (or Ziyech if passed fit)
Son
Salah
Broja
Jiminez
Subs: Foster, Gordon, White, Mateta

Thoughts?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sorry for this but just too much info going round and I am struggling to keep up on holiday.

I have one WC, FH and Bench boost left. I was thinking WC this week and FH maybe 30 or later.

I know its team dependant but what is so tasty about WC post GW30? The next two weeks seem to have a few big doubles thats why I was thinking to WC now.

Nickosaur

This is such a complex run of fixtures/gamweeks.

I'm committing to doing wildcard, setting the team up for gw28, 29, and 30 without using BB or FH.
Need to carefully plan the free transfers (and possibly a few hits here and there), but Wolves, Arsenal, Spurs, Villa seem obvious targets as they have doubles but also don't blank in gw30.

Not sure when I'll use that other FH but gw37 seems best for BB.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
I have 1 FH and wildcard left. Ive just about been paying attention to the fixture changes etc.
Im going to Wildcard in GW31. GW30 will have 4 games. With transfers i'll have about 8 players playing that week. If I wildcarded before then I wouldnt have as many as 8 that gameweek.

So going to hang on and then wildcard GW31 and set up my team for the end of the season.
GW36 seems a good week for FH. Apparently every team with have 2 games that week.

Using your chips and transfers is all team specific though. The FPL 'experts' on youtube etc will try and convince you that their chip plan/transfers is the best, but again its team specific.
Most of them used a FH last week and I outscored most of them just using my 1 free transfer.