Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ok that result last night is a double edged sword and I kind of don't know what to do other than bring in Son for Bruno. I still don't want to FH in 30 as well if I can help it. The only positive is I don't have to hold on to Burnley turds any longer.

My squad is

DDG Foster
Cancelo TAA Saiss Cash Roberts
Salah Bruno Bowen Olise Saka
Weghorst Dennis Watkins

Players in bold play in 30 (5 total) and the players in red double this coming week (6 at moment).

A) Bruno & Olise > Son and Ramsey for -4?
or
B) Bruno & Olise > Son and Willock/Fraser for -4

are both crying out to me. The only route to a Chelsea defender for me without losing any of my main 4 is to tag another hit on to the end of the (A) and bring in Thiago Silva for Roberts. I'd then have a benching headache though and would probably put Dennis on there playing 5-4-1.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
They will have 3 dgws after 30 vs soton villa Everton.
Yeah but it's Burnley. Might be worth keeping Weghorst I guess but I'd rather load up on solid defenders from Chelsea, Liverpool and City who consistently return.

Can always bring in Pope as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
My main priority as always is winning the work cash league. The guy closest to me (who's a good player) is 85 points behind and has Wildcard, BB and FH left. I've just got FH. Fairly sure he'll use his FH in 30 so I want to build towards 9/10 players for that week, with plenty of doublers in 28/29 and carry mine through past 30 to hopefully hold him off by playing it in another big double GW.

Durlmints

Supports
Liverpool
Gone FH (DGW bold):

Sa (Sanchez)
Livra, Laporte, Kilman, TAA (Cash)
Ramsey, JWP, Willock, Salah (Saka)
Adams, Jimenez (Vardy)

Contemplating bringing Vardy in for Jimenez as Leeds at home seems too good an opportunity to miss and I've been stung on DGW previously....Dennis, Weghorst, Mee etc. The other side to that is that Vardy has only just come back and was sporadic with his points before the injury. Interested to hear thoughts or any alternatives that I could bring in.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Plan this week GW28 is Bench Boost. Doubles in bold.

---------------------------------Sa
Livramento
---Thiago Silva---TAA-----Robertson---Cancelo
------Salah (C) ------Saka------Son----------Bowen----Gray---
-----------Adams------Dennis-----Jimenez----------------

GW29 no transfers. Doubles in bold.
-----------------------------Sa
---Thiago Silva---TAA-----Robertson---Cancelo
------Salah (C) ------Saka------Son----------Bowen----Gray---
-----------------------------Adams------------------------
Bench: Jimenez, Dennis, Livramento.

GW30 - 2 free transfers + a minus 4. Can transfer anyone out if im using Wildcard next GW.
Might target Leicester players (at home to Brentford)

Current playing players GW30 (below)
--------------------Sa
------Saka----Son-----Bowen----
------------Jimenez----------------------

Then GW31 = Use 2nd wildcard or see what team/fixtures are like.

The following teams have an easier looking end of season run in post GW31:
Arsenal, Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool.

2nd FH GW36 for big DGW.

James Peril

Must admit I have lost the plot a bit going forward, I have already activated the last FH for this weekend. When is Chelsea's second game confirmed and why isn't it already? :) Thanks

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is such a complex run of fixtures/gamweeks.

I'm committing to doing wildcard, setting the team up for gw28, 29, and 30 without using BB or FH.
Need to carefully plan the free transfers (and possibly a few hits here and there), but Wolves, Arsenal, Spurs, Villa seem obvious targets as they have doubles but also don't blank in gw30.

Not sure when I'll use that other FH but gw37 seems best for BB.
36 is the big double isn't it?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Must admit I have lost the plot a bit going forward, I have already activated the last FH for this weekend. When is Chelsea's second game confirmed and why isn't it already? :) Thanks
The FA Cup boring on seems to be doing it.
They can't confirm any games/tv April moves until the draw has been done.

Assuming the draw is tonight, that leaves us sweating that they'll do the moves tomorrow.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Im captaining Salah. Ive 6 doublers but got 6 points from Weghorst in a double this week and -2 from a Dennis DGW Captain.
West Ham just conceded 3 last night as well. Salah could bag a couple this week.

Dan_F

It’s getting tough now. I want a Chelsea defender but I’m not convinced by James’ game time and I realistically need to prioritise a defender that plays 30, otherwise I’m going to have 10 players.

Other issue is the classic Kane or Son conundrum.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I still want to play FH in GW28 but that'll mean I lose 0.3 in value as Kean and Edouard dropped whilst Salah had a rise. there could be more price changes coming...

Not sure what to do.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What's your team mate?
Current team (either WC or FH):

Sa
T.Silva, James, Saiss, Digne
Raphinha, Mount, Salah, Coutinho
Broja/Adams, Jimenez

It's currently like that because I'm thinking FH. If I WC, I would not have Jimenez, Digne, Coutinho & Saiss.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Oh right so it's definitely only wildcard or FH for you this week? I thought you were deciding between FH or nothing.
Nah I have to choose or I'll lose tonnes of points because I've made the transfers. I have the likes of Cornet, Keane, Weigy etc in my team so I have to play a chip.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Nah I have to choose or I'll lose tonnes of points because I've made the transfers. I have the likes of Cornet, Keane, Weigy etc in my team so I have to play a chip.
Wildcard then but make sure you're covered for everything up until GW30 even if that plan includes using your FH chip in 30. I'd try and get either Kane or Son in there too tbh.

Be careful of the Tuchel tombola.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Wildcard then but make sure you're covered for everything up until GW30 even if that plan includes using your FH chip in 30. I'd try and get either Kane or Son in there too tbh.

Be careful of the Tuchel tombola.
I was planning to FH this week and WC next week as next week's DGW players are better to hold long term. Then FH again in 30 if needs be.

My WC team will have Kane and Son.

Reactions: CassiusClaymore

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Are Chelsea officially playing twice this gameweek?

Nickosaur

Thoughts on getting rid of Cancelo and downgrading TAA to Robertson on WC?

It's a terrible idea... right?

Paul_Scholes18

Cancelo to Reece James for a -4? Tempting, but I say there is only a 50% chance that Reece James start both.

I am happy to remove Cancelo due to the fixtures, but he feels very much nailed. Reece James high ceiling, but risky.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can someone create me a magnificent wildcard team that maximizes the doubles over the next 2 weeks, sorts enough players for week 30, and then is a great team going forward?

Cheers :wenger:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Can someone create me a magnificent wildcard team that maximizes the doubles over the next 2 weeks, sorts enough players for week 30, and then is a great team going forward?

Cheers :wenger:
Not possible. I'm on wildcard and best I have come up with leaves me with 8 players in gw30 (before any transfers) and still looks good for 28 n 29.

Deery

Dreary
Who’s the captain for this week guys?

I’m thinking Broja, maybe.

paulscholes18

Cancelo to Reece James for a -4? Tempting, but I say there is only a 50% chance that Reece James start both.

I am happy to remove Cancelo due to the fixtures, but he feels very much nailed. Reece James high ceiling, but risky.
Could go Cancelo to Rudiger?

Deery

Dreary
Who's the best captain gw28? Finding it hard to find a good reliable dgw captain
I’ve good a few choices Coutinho, Salah, DeBruyne, Broja, Jimenez, Thiago, James?

I think I might actually go Coutinho as his fixtures look relatively scoreable in.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I’m freezing up here. Fairly stumped Already used my free transfer. Would like to get JWP in for Bowen and take out Ait Nouri but apart from that I don’t have much flexibility. 0.7 ITB. I think my team looks fine for now without playing any chips?

Foster
Robo TAA Cancelo Ait Nouri
Willock Salah Coutinho Son
Wood Broja

Ramsdale Laporte Wankhorse Bowen

Paul_Scholes18

Could go Cancelo to Rudiger?
Yes, but I feel -4 to bring in a weaker player in attack could backfire long term.

I think James is the guy I want if he plays long term.

I do think Rudiger score more than 4 points more than Cancelo this week, but long term I feel Cancelo can still outscore him despite easier fixtures for Chelsea.
Also yes we could be shit again and not score.