Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Deery

Dreary
Well at least I’ll get Van Dijk in instead of Digne if it’s covid.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
fecksake, traded Ronaldo out for Lukaku as he had a double game week against relatively easy opposition and captained him. Thought last week with him coming on in the final, Tuchel might have brought him back into the fold. Obviously not.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well at least I’ll get Van Dijk in instead of Digne if it’s covid.
Annoyingly, I think my league's leader who did his FH has Kane 1st sub! So I hope Digne does turn up second game!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
fecksake, traded Ronaldo out for Lukaku as he had a double game week against relatively easy opposition and captained him. Thought last week with him coming on in the final, Tuchel might have brought him back into the fold. Obviously not.
The clue was that he came on, not started!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I at 10:58 thought should I risk Jimenez given Wolves don’t score much and try and get Rüdiger in?

Then I thought no I should stick with my gut.

Feck you gut.

saivet

Everyone in my team starting aside from my captain, Jimenez ffs

If he starts one game better it be Watford I guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Raphinha… the l.o.l. that keeps on giving.

No Jimenez did make me chuckle.

This season keeps on kicking FPL players in the nuts - every week, loads of players say “he’s a must have, he’ll score loads, it’s a DGW” and every week the game says “hold my beer”
I saw someone post a team including Hwang and thought they must be mad....

Maybe because I had Hwang after that run he scored about 4 from 4 shots, where he then played about 6 without breaking past 2 points.

Jimi is still a decent pick in terms of having a game in week 30 though. ... if he plays!!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Captain Raphinha? Check.

Select Digne ahead of T. Silva? Check.

Bring in (and get stuck with) Jimenez? Check.

It's a DGW alright :lol:

tovi

If Digne dosent come back for Leeds, i have Cornet coming in:D hoping for a miracle in any kind of way

also Capt Adams.I really need a win this week as im dropping like a fly

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captain Raphinha? Check.

Select Digne ahead of T. Silva? Check.

Bring in (and get stuck with) Jimenez? Check.

It's a DGW alright :lol:
Could do with Wolves conceding now for even more reasons - like getting Jimi on that pitch!

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Forwards in the game this year have been awful.
Vardy is the top scorer on 10, Ronaldo 2nd with 9, then Dennis, Maupay, Kane and Antonio (who scored half those goals in the first 3 games) all on 8.
Ive had Ronaldo in a couple of times, he might have scored 1 for me.

Im doing okay in the game (currently 185,000) but have had 3 goals combined from forwards in the past 10 weeks.

It does affect your thinking with transfers. Still have a wildcard to play and natural thinking is to stay away from expensive forwards but suppose anyone could go on a goalscoring run at the end of the season.
Arsenal and Lacazette have good fixtures, same with Spurs, Chelsea and Palace. Not sure id want many forwards from those teams though.
Son can cover Kane, and at a cheaper price.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whoever said Fraser was a crap pick was erm wrong :)

This is gonna be one of those weeks where we've all picked the wrong options from the doublers isn't it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hold your horses big man. We're talking the week 28-30 bigger picture here, not 15mins into game 1 :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Knew Fraser was the better pick stats-wise and was looking better when I watched them play but I went with Willock anyway because I thought Fraser would be limited by who he was creating for where Willock is more of a goalscorer himself. Outcome aside, that was a bad call. Should have trusted the info available.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Hold your horses big man. We're talking the week 28-30 bigger picture here, not 15mins into game 1 :lol:
Never mind Pep roulette, this season is FPL roulette.

Whatever we try, FPL fecks it. As the saying goes...

Man plans and God laughs.

I'm going to wash the car and mow the lawn and not listen to anything. Check it when back in... better for my sanity.

Never mind nicotine can damage your health... FPL can too.

saivet

Soton clean sheet gone and now Wolves clean sheet wiped out in 20 minutes ffs :lol: