Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

Thoughts on Toney as a two week punt before using my wildcard. I want to replace Dennis but need them to have a game in 30. Although I guess if they double this week and blank the next it makes no real difference.
:wenger: Wish I’d taken my own advice.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I stuck with Ronnie all the way to this week and dumped him as I have a chance of winning the monthly prize in work after using my free hit last week, I used my wildcard this week and set up for the next 2 game weeks, so you just know Ronnie will get a hat trick today

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh to have kept Ronaldo on for a couple of weeks. Although in fairness Kane scored the same over the same period. But would have been a better feeling.
Oh well.

El-Manos

Ramsdale
Coady taa(not playing) white
Salah(not playing )son Saka ramsay
Kane Hwang adams(not playing
Dubravka/ Willock/schar/rudiger

was thinking Ramsay & Adams out for Toney & maddison? Or else cheap midfielder and laca

Paul_Scholes18

So when do we activate that free hit...
Wait as long as you can. There is no gain in not waiting.

Might as well bring in someone you want with early transfer to save cash.

Of course if you are 100% sure to free hit even if Kane and Son gets injured then do it.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So no Salah. Crazy strategy, but you survived.
Crazy due to his insane effective ownership. Not so crazy based on his form. 2 non-pen goals in 3 months in the league, one of those against bottom Norwich.

Said right after the Afcon final that he could very easily struggle for the rest of the season. The sheer amount of minutes he has played this season already is pure lunacy. 90 minutes in almost all league and CL games before Afcon. Then 4x120 mins in a row only to lose the final which would have been tough mentally. Another 120 min shortly after. Fatigue was bound to catch up with him eventually.

Then there’s this contract issue too which very easily can turn into a distraction. His trajectory was heading downwards for a while Kane’s was heading in the opposite direction. When I only could afford one it had to be Kane.

tovi

With 10 blanks i think its safe to say im FH ‘ing for GW 30. Was gonna use my wc this week but free hit seems better ?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Crazy due to his insane effective ownership. Not so crazy based on his form. 2 non-pen goals in 3 months in the league, one of those against bottom Norwich.

Said right after the Afcon final that he could very easily struggle for the rest of the season. The sheer amount of minutes he has played this season already is pure lunacy. 90 minutes in almost all league and CL games before Afcon. Then 4x120 mins in a row only to lose the final which would have been tough mentally. Another 120 min shortly after. Fatigue was bound to catch up with him eventually.

Then there’s this contract issue too which very easily can turn into a distraction. His trajectory was heading downwards for a while Kane’s was heading in the opposite direction. When I only could afford one it had to be Kane.
Why one? I’ve got both.

Moby

Dick

He had an xG of 1.3 today and should've had a hat trick.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I stuck with Ronnie all the way to this week and dumped him as I have a chance of winning the monthly prize in work after using my free hit last week, I used my wildcard this week and set up for the next 2 game weeks, so you just know Ronnie will get a hat trick today
Hahha love it. Written with him on only 1 goal at the time!!

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
With 10 blanks i think its safe to say im FH ‘ing for GW 30. Was gonna use my wc this week but free hit seems better ?
I'd FH. If you WC you'll get in players that you'll want for GW 30 but not necessarily want for GW's beyond that.

Paul_Scholes18

One guy with Ronaldo and Bruno benched Ronaldo in our draft league. Looks like that one worked out well.

He got Toney as well and Kulusevski, but still 4th in the league. Most points this round.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got a decent team for FH. Torn between Toney and Jiminez. Toney hitting some form against a weakened team, Jimenez playing Leeds. Type of flip a coin stuff that ends up infuriating.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
No T. Silva, Livra, King or Broja. feck me I could be down to 10 men here... And that's assuming Cancelo plays :nervous:

Dan_F

Lovely. That Digne injury will put me down to 9 players with 1 FT next week.