Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can't say my decision was right though going Bruno over Ronaldo.

I have lost 51 points plus what Salah scores tomorrow so likely 60 points lost.

It is quite funny that Kane in the 5-6 games before I made this move had more points than Salah.

Just in reality Brighton is a harder game for Spurs than we are for Liverpool this season.
Yeah Bruno was a bad move. I did the same. Luckily I had CR7 to cushion the feck up a little last week.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah Bruno was a bad move. I did the same. Luckily I had CR7 to cushion the feck up a little last week.
Well we have played poorly all season, but Bruno still gets goals and assists. Same with Ronaldo.

Could have been massive with four games if you got the right one.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well we have played poorly all season, but Bruno still gets goals and assists. Same with Ronaldo.

Could have been massive with four games if you got the right one.
I mean if he hit the ball an inch more to the right today, and suddenly that's a massive swing in points. Shit happens I suppose.

Paul_Scholes18

I mean if he hit the ball an inch more to the right today, and suddenly that's a massive swing in points. Shit happens I suppose.
Yeah feels like the players I got misses pens a lot, but I have not got a single pen save all season from my keepers.

I had Ramsdale benched this game so would not got it even if he saved it. That is the only positive although Sanchez will concede as well with less saves.

Zen

Went with Alonso with my FH..... but where the hell is James(who I'll revert back to) now? Not even on the bench

Dan_F

Anyone know what happened to Wood yesterday? Was he on the bench? Couple of shockers on my recent wildcard getting him and James.

Glad I’ve got 2 FT to sort that out for next week.

shazzmufc

Regarding James not even in the squad: I wonder if this is just a rest or if he’s injured. Chelsea are at home, so even if he’s being rested/minutes managed he would have been on the bench surely?

nickyboy1981

I've had James for the last 5 weeks or so and he's pretty much got me zero, I guarantee when I bin him now he will grab a ton.

Paul_Scholes18

I should have just assumed Palace would beat Chelsea in the cup.

Since I thought Chelsea would win I kept Reece James/Rudiger and bought Bruno last week.

Might have gone for Bruno anyway, but the extra game vs Chelsea made me want him more.

Paul_Scholes18

So I have seen Salah likely benched. He will still beat Bruno.

This is good for everyone that do not have him captain anyway.

Maniron

Chelsea are so poor. Surely they will offer more in the second half.

If West Ham are level with 20 to go and Bowen and Antonio come off the bench they could nick it

Paul_Scholes18

34 points and only Robertson to go.

Going to need James to stay home and Bruno to score a hattrick with Mount scoring one as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
James or Alonso I pondered.
Classic James curse again! Alonso double digiting it, James presumably not playing v us either.

Fabian Keller

Reece James. Man do i hate the little hobbit.

JWP first on my bench. James will come on for 1 (probably 0) points vs us won't he. Wont he. WONT HE

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much due to fantasy - have a splitting headache now out of anger because of him. Rivals all have Alonso of course. I've had James for months now stinking up the joint. Played once at RCB and shipped 4 vs Arsenal! Alonso wasn't even an option at the time since he has also just returned from injury. Why is any James injury news always 2 minutes before the teams are announced. Always. You'll see pics of him looking happy, training and 'ready' all week, only for a mysterious injury to appear right before Chelsea's social media post the sheets.

Yeah, raging.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Reece James. Man do i hate the little hobbit.

JWP first on my bench. James will come on for 1 (probably 0) points vs us won't he. Wont he. WONT HE

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much due to fantasy - have a splitting headache now out of anger because of him. Rivals all have Alonso of course. I've had James for months now stinking up the joint. Played once at RCB and shipped 4 vs Arsenal! Alonso wasn't even an option at the time since he has also just returned from injury. Why is any James injury news always 2 minutes before the teams are announced. Always. You'll see pics of him looking happy, training and 'ready' all week, only for a mysterious injury to appear right before Chelsea's social media post the sheets.

Yeah, raging.
Yep. He seems a hateful aggressive wretch of a bloke too, very much in the Ashley Cole locker too. But yes, if there'd been any risk, we'd all have gone Alonso!

Fabian Keller

Yep. He seems a hateful aggressive wretch of a bloke too, very much in the Ashley Cole locker too. But yes, if there'd been any risk, we'd all have gone Alonso!
I would have Alonso If i had to make the transfer this week anyway, but Reece has been in there since 31. He's killing my season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At least Salah only a 6 pointer as non captain. Ronaldo a slightly better choice so far, with a game to come.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah got away with that but Havertz wasn't a great choice either I guess.
Hopefully their attacking boys are equally hush on Thursday.

I got an unexpected 1 pointer from Holgate from the bench, but James playing for 60 mins and not conceding 2 will better that!

Zen

FH is a 10pt swing for me so far.... I'd have James/Amartey, Werner(C) and Raphinha left on 57pts if I left vs 67pts with Alonso, Werner, Mount and Ronaldo (C)..... so could still potentially, but minor chance of it, swing that I've wasted it.

Matip, Alonso, Ronaldo and Zinchenko all paying off from it. Now it's time to plan for 36TC/37BB .... if City DBL in 37, Ederson's coming in with Pope... need that shit announced already.

Paul_Scholes18

So yes it did not end that badly. Only having Robertson. I still lost rank since Salah, TAA and Robertson have like 250% ownership if you include Salah captain together, but the most likely outcome was Salah smashing it and a huge rank drop.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying how close to genius that Ronaldo captaincy was!
A marginal offside, and the non pen taking incident!