Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

KDB to Son worth a -4?

I am thinking yes since I think Burnley with the injuries they have will struggle against Spurs.

West Ham is much harder.

F,eels crazy to remove someone after a megahaul, but I do want Son and KDB is the only realistic way to get him.

I could wait one more week and then take the -4 and go Son captain.

ROFLUTION

I'm taking a chance and transfering Salah out for KdB. Man City will have played their next game before Liverpool, so the title might have moved to City before they play their game. If that's the case, I'm not sure the motivation for Salah will be the same. Klopp could rest him.

Salah out for KdB
Richarlison in for Wood
Kane in for Ronaldo.

Im around top 8k - am I mad if I captain Richarlison in gw37? Got Son, Cash, Kane and KdB as the other candidates

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
I'm taking a chance and transfering Salah out for KdB. Man City will have played their next game before Liverpool, so the title might have moved to City before they play their game. If that's the case, I'm not sure the motivation for Salah will be the same. Klopp could rest him.

Salah out for KdB
Richarlison in for Wood
Kane in for Ronaldo.

Im around top 8k - am I mad if I captain Richarlison in gw37? Got Son, Cash, Kane and KdB as the other candidates
Ive seen a fair few, especially on Free Hit, captain Richarlison this week.
Im on Free Hit myself and thinking of captaining Kane or Son myself, also have Richarlison. After last nights result Spurs still have it all to play for and can go 4th if they beat Burnley.

paulscholes18

Salah out for KdB
Richarlison in for Wood
Kane in for Ronaldo.

No, not mad at all, I expect his EO to be close to if not over 100% in the top 10k, with 2 decent home games I will captain him.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm in the same boat. I also have Dennis in the bench but if Watkins is out I can get Richarlison in.

He's 75% and yellow. It's this going to be one of those were we won't know till after deadline?
Hope not. We've got until Sunday morning for some press conference news and training pics. But yeah he'll be out for Richarlison if that's the case.

Pickle85

Anyone getting vardy in? He's back from injury and I imagine we'll be looking to end the season with a bang.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Fernandinho out and Laporte 50/50.

‘last man standing’ for Citys defence? Could yet impact …
Oof. That leaves what, just Aki as a CB? Rodri and Ake could be the enforced duo there against a decent attacking side in West Ham. They should dominate possession still. Just need to keep on the front foot.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Who to captain..

Zaha or Richarlison is who i've narrowed it to.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My team, DGW in bold... Thoughts?

Pickford
Cash, Digne
, TAA
Son, Gordon, Salah, KDB, Zaha,
Ings, Richarlison

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Rich. Two home games. More to play for. Better xGI.
Yh that's who it's on atm, but.. I have this feeling he'll troll.

Everton not scoring to a Watford B team was a bit worrying, and it's not like Palace and Brentford are bad at defending.

Schmeichal
TAA - Cash - Davies - Cancelo
Zaha - KDB - Maddison - Gordon
Richarlison - Kane

Pretty happy with my team this week, no hits taken and no chips/FH. Cash, Zaha, Richarlison and Kane are captain choices, but i'd go for one of the first 3. I wanted a Villa attacker, but just can't really get there easily. Next week i'll go Richarlison to Toney, and maybe Zaha to Mount but doubt that one.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yh that's who it's on atm, but.. I have this feeling he'll troll.

Everton not scoring to a Watford B team was a bit worrying, and it's not like Palace and Brentford are bad at defending.
You just know he's getting a red card in the first game. I might captain Kane. Always scores against Burnley and will be confident after a brace last night.

Pickle85

Anyone getting vardy in? He's back from injury and I imagine we'll be looking to end the season with a bang.
Sorry to ask again but keen for some wisdom on this as it sounds like nobody else is doing it. Am I missing something or is it just because Leicester don't have much to play for?

Paul_Scholes18

Sorry to ask again but keen for some wisdom on this as it sounds like nobody else is doing it. Am I missing something or is it just because Leicester don't have much to play for?
I think Vardy is a risky, but great pick. Arguably the best captain if he start both games. On pens and high ceiling.

Just for me personally I need to sell Kane and after holding Kane through all shit I want to give him the last two games as they are easy on paper.

Kanes ownership is pretty low right now so I think I do not need a differential over him.

ROFLUTION

No, not mad at all, I expect his EO to be close to if not over 100% in the top 10k, with 2 decent home games I will captain him.
Yeah that's interesting - in the top 10k it might not be that differential to captain Richarlison if everyone tries to pull a hail Mary and captain him. I also got TC left but think i'll save it for Kane in the last gw

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Oof. That leaves what, just Aki as a CB? Rodri and Ake could be the enforced duo there against a decent attacking side in West Ham. They should dominate possession still. Just need to keep on the front foot.
Rodri would normally be next and Fernandinho would slot in to be the fouling/holding MF.

Guess Gundogan could do that.

Fancy buying 400 players and finding yourself short for the last two games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right, currently playing this 11, doublers in CAPS.

Ramsdale
James Taa Rudiger CASH HOLGATE
Kulu Saka Salah (c) GORDON
WEIGY

Ronaldo, Toney, RAMSAY, Dubraka

1) Thinking about Ronaldo & Saka to Richarlison and Son. Other options are Kulu to Son instead as part of the -4, or a straight Ronaldo to Kane.
Who do I leave out of the above lineup if i do that though?
2)Right to leave a 50% doubler Ramsay benched?

Have a 12 point lead over a guy I think has a worse team with only Dewsbury Hall doubling, but does have Kane, Son and Mount.
he has Gabriel and Laporte both doubts

For the second last time this season
@Moby @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore @Cutch @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dan_F @whoeverelse i usually copy in

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

Ramsdale
WEIGY

1) Thinking about Ronaldo & Saka to Richarlison and Son. Other options are Kulu to Son instead as part of the -4, or a straight Ronaldo to Kane.

Have a 12 point lead over a guy I think has a worse team with only Dewsbury Hall doubling, but does have Kane, Son and Mount.

@Moby @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore @Cutch @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dan_F @whoeverelse i usually copy in
Think I'd rather keep Saka than Kulu despite the result last night, especially if you have one (or both) of Son or Kane. I have the same benching decision to make this week.

Pickle85

I think Vardy is a risky, but great pick. Arguably the best captain if he start both games. On pens and high ceiling.

Just for me personally I need to sell Kane and after holding Kane through all shit I want to give him the last two games as they are easy on paper.

Kanes ownership is pretty low right now so I think I do not need a differential over him.
Thanks mate, may take the punt then. I'm streets ahead in my mini league but need some big moves in another to get back in contention.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Free hit this week. 2 Villa defenders a bit of a risk, no? Better to throw in Palace or a Leicester defender beside Cash or Digne?

Pickle85

Free hit this week. 2 Villa defenders a bit of a risk, no? Better to throw in Palace or a Leicester defender beside Cash or Digne?
I don't trust Villa at all atm. My FH team, doubles in bold:

Pickford
Andersen Amartey Holgate
Robertson

Maddison Son Salah KdB

Vardy (c) Richarlison

Bench: Brownhill Tsimikas Richardson

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Ramsdale
WEIGY

tough one because it can easily go wrong.

Think most will have Richarlison so worth getting him. The dgw should pay off the -4 anyway.

As for Son and Kane, impossible to know which is better option so just get Son as Richarlison is better deputy for Kane than most mids are for Son.

I would try get rid of Saka instead of Kulu because Spurs have better fixtures and arsenal will feel pressure and we know how they tend to fold under any sort of pressure...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
tough one because it can easily go wrong.

Think most will have Richarlison so worth getting him. The dgw should pay off the -4 anyway.

As for Son and Kane, impossible to know which is better option so just get Son as Richarlison is better deputy for Kane than most mids are for Son.

I would try get rid of Saka instead of Kulu because Spurs have better fixtures and arsenal will feel pressure and we know how they tend to fold under any sort of pressure...
Ah yes, Totty face Burnley, then Norwich!

Hope Everton haven't quite secured staying up by the last day, as them v Arsenal would be a tasty game.

As for Arsenal or Tottenham, it's no lose for us.
Both have insufferable fans even when achieving nothing of note.

Perhaps Arsenal missing out would be funnier, as their fans are so woeful singing that "we won the league in Manchester" song about 20+ years ago still.
And the lost in 3 cup comps "invincibles" of course.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Watkins news from the mouth of Slippy G...

“Ollie hasn’t trained yet since the game but he’s still got a chance to be involved,” Gerrard explained.

“We’re hoping he’s going to take part in tomorrow’s session.

“It’s a knock on his ankle, I don’t think it’s too serious.
“I’m told by the doctor he’ll be coming out tomorrow to try and train so all being well, he’ll be available.”

Paul_Scholes18

So Zaha captain I think it is. Richarlison too much template and less explosive getting 4 per goal vs 5.

Now guys do I do KDB to Son for this week and a -4?

Or wait one week and maybe just do it for free and make no more transfers?

Like I can even keep Schär and just play him vs Burnley although he got some form of injury right.

0161_UNITED

Playing my last FH chip, and going all in. Word to the wise after the last few weeks, whatever I do, do the opposite :)

Pickford
Cash Digne Andersen

Salah KdB Son(C) Zaha(v), Dewsbury-Hall
Richarlison
Kane

Subs: Heaton, Amartey, Mateta, Tsimikas

I reckon this is the best just go for broke YOLO team I could come up with a safety net. If Salah, KdB or Kane haul, I have some cover for the SGW big hitters, and I sold out and went all in on DGWs risky or not . I think this what the FH was for, so late in the season. Just 'ave it.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So Zaha captain I think it is. Richarlison too much template and less explosive getting 4 per goal vs 5.

Now guys do I do KDB to Son for this week and a -4?

Or wait one week and maybe just do it for free and make no more transfers?

Like I can even keep Schär and just play him vs Burnley although he got some form of injury right.
Tough call. Son has the overall better fixtures though.