Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Tough call. Son has the overall better fixtures though.
Yeah it is tricky. I think there is a chance KDB gets rested or play just one half for the last game if the title is done.
Cancelo I think will play due to defensive injuries though.

Thus I can't go without Son for Norwich.

Although will I make a hit for the last gameweek or just get Son? It depend on early teamnews.

I think I have enough depth to not take any hits right now, but if I get news that Reece James, Mount and Robertson gets benched I might panic.

I probably stick with KDB even though I think Son is better vs Burnley as I think the -4 is not really worth it unless I captain Son. I do want a double gameweek captain though even if noone feels amazing.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Right, currently playing this 11, doublers in CAPS.

Ramsdale
James Taa Rudiger CASH HOLGATE
Kulu Saka Salah (c) GORDON
WEIGY

Ronaldo, Toney, RAMSAY, Dubraka

1) Thinking about Ronaldo & Saka to Richarlison and Son. Other options are Kulu to Son instead as part of the -4, or a straight Ronaldo to Kane.
Who do I leave out of the above lineup if i do that though?
2)Right to leave a 50% doubler Ramsay benched?

Have a 12 point lead over a guy I think has a worse team with only Dewsbury Hall doubling, but does have Kane, Son and Mount.
he has Gabriel and Laporte both doubts

For the second last time this season
@Moby @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore @Cutch @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dan_F @whoeverelse i usually copy in
Sorry, not replied as stacked.

Worked late and been sorting stuff for tomorrow.. off to Stockholm again in the morning.

Have set alarm to look at mine tomorrow and will have a think then. Sure other replies are better value anyway... Ive just had my one top GW, all advice will be back to usual crap now.

Zen

Pickford, Richarlison and KdB in for me - Salah, Wood and Foster out. -8.

Pope, Pickford, Cash, Zinchenko, TAA, Matip, James, KDH, KDB, Saka, Bernardo Silva, Kulu, Kane, Richalison, Nketiah

My main concerns are obviously the Liverpool players if City trash WHU and James.... pretty sure Bernardo plays, albeit in a deeper role, given their defensive issues.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Pickford, Richarlison and KdB in for me - Salah, Wood and Foster out. -8.

Pope, Pickford, Cash, Zinchenko, TAA, Matip, James, KDH, KDB, Saka, Bernardo Silva, Kulu, Kane, Richalison, Nketiah

My main concerns are obviously the Liverpool players if City trash WHU and James.... pretty sure Bernardo plays, albeit in a deeper role, given their defensive issues.
Considering something similar with Pickford, Richarlison and Son in for Foster, Watkins and Mane but no rush. Can even get KDB but I feel like Son is desperate for that golden boot and at least I don't have to put up with him feckin me in the ass for the last 2 weeks.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Think I'm going to downgrade Salah to Diaz, and get rid of Watkins to Kane. Double up Spurs attack. No Villa attackers though...

Pickford
Cash TAA Dier Cancelo
Diaz Son KDB Gordon
Kane Richarlison

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have now:

Sa
TAA James Castagne
Son Kulusevski Mount Saka Barnes
Watkins Kane

Really not feeling confident. The gap over my ML rival is down to 17 points (from 117) and he has all the momentum going into this. I could easily see Mount and James not playing and I only have Taylor on my bench.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have now:

Sa
TAA James Castagne
Son Kulusevski Mount Saka Barnes
Watkins Kane

Really not feeling confident. The gap over my ML rival is down to 17 points (from 117) and he has all the momentum going into this. I could easily see Mount and James not playing and I only have Taylor on my bench.
Mount will play. And score. My rival has him.

Paul_Scholes18

The fantasy scout team has Son captain :(.

Can I go without Son again? Since I sold Son he got 15, 12, 21, 3, 3, 19, 7, 13 points.

Thing is KDB and Kane are really good options as well.

I could sacrifice Robertson and get Son in, but then no Zaha and also keeping Broja.

I think I want as many good doublers as I can. That is my strategy so not going to end it now.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
The fantasy scout team has Son captain :(.

Can I go without Son again? Since I sold Son he got 15, 12, 21, 3, 3, 19, 7, 13 points.

Thing is KDB and Kane are really good options as well.

I could sacrifice Robertson and get Son in, but then no Zaha and also keeping Broja.

I think I want as many good doublers as I can. That is my strategy so not going to end it now.
The thing working in your favour is... Ghandi. Spurs have early kick off. Burnley will park the bus and try grind out a draw, which is Spurs Achilles heel. Kane is more likely to score.

I have Son over Kane on my FH but that's a budgetary move. Ideally I would prefer Kane. But the only way to get him is to drop KDB, but with Spurs having early fixture... I won't be doing that!

Paul_Scholes18

The thing working in your favour is... Ghandi. Spurs have early kick off. Burnley will park the bus and try grind out a draw, which is Spurs Achilles heel. Kane is more likely to score.

I have Son over Kane on my FH but that's a budgetary move. Ideally I would prefer Kane. But the only way to get him is to drop KDB, but with Spurs having early fixture... I won't be doing that!
I am done thinking Kane is better haha. He always got better odds to score by bookies, but Son gets the goals right now.

Normally I would diversify, but Son and Kane always assist each other so if one of them does well both does. Or Kane doesn't do well.

On a free hit I have both I think.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I am done thinking Kane is better haha. He always got better odds to score by bookies, but Son gets the goals right now.

Normally I would diversify, but Son and Kane always assist each other so if one of them does well both does. Or Kane doesn't do well.

On a free hit I have both I think.
This is my dilemma. Can easily do KDB to Kane but look at their points over the last few weeks.... Plus Kane has the earliest fixture, which never bodes well.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
FH

Pickford
Cash Robertson Cancelo
KDB Son(C) Diaz Maddison Ramsey
Vardy Richarlison

Big risk getting rid of Salah but counting on him being knackered.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Richarlison and Pickford in for Ramsdale and Watkins (-4)

Pickford
Cancelo James Robertson
Saka Mane Coutinho Gordon
Richarlison
Kane (c) Jesus

Subs: Foster, Kulu, Amartey, Schar

Might switch captain to Rich. Also might bring Son in for Mane or a Villa defender for James depending on the cup final minutes/form.

Not entirely happy benching Kulu either but Saka on pens swings it.

mohr

Hi guys, a little help here. Will play my FH this week and probably gonna look like this

Pickford
Cash Robertson Cancelo*
KDB Son Coutinho Zaha
Ings Richarlison Vardy*

Bench Fodder

Been thinking to switch Vardy+Cancelo to Kane+Clyne, any opinion which one is the better option? Or maybe other alternative since I'm afraid I'm too DGW heavy and forgetting the good SGW players

Thanks!

suheilsworld

I do have a FH and TC but with Kulu falling I’ll and my team needing some changes means I’ll go with FH this week and TC last week … need to get in Son, Zaha, Watkins, , Pickford and downgrade Salah .. can’t afford a minus hit as I’m leading by 42 points in my mini league

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Current FH thinking is this.
DGW's in bold.

-------------------Pickford-----------
----Cash----Digne----Mykolenko
------Son----Zaha----Maddison----Salah
-----Ings-----Richarlison----Kane

Still have £2.0m left over.

Not sure on captain yet.
Could go KDB instead of Salah, or Vardy instead of Kane. Could also get TAA in.
Thinking about Diaz from Liverpool too.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Hi guys, a little help here. Will play my FH this week and probably gonna look like this

Pickford
Cash Robertson Cancelo*
KDB Son Coutinho Zaha
Ings Richarlison Vardy*

Bench Fodder

Been thinking to switch Vardy+Cancelo to Kane+Clyne, any opinion which one is the better option? Or maybe other alternative since I'm afraid I'm too DGW heavy and forgetting the good SGW players

Thanks!
Im not putting any Man City defenders into my FH team. Stones, Walker and Dias are out. Laporte went off in the last game injured. They should win but it'll be a tough game.

paulscholes18

DGW's in bold.

Not sure on captain yet.
Don’t like Maddison, can’t see him starting both games.

Paul_Scholes18

So will Liverpool go strongest side or not?

Tricky for free hitters.

Diaz, Jota, Mane would not be in my side. Maybe Salah since he had a rest and surely start again?

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
DGW's in bold.

Not sure on captain yet.
Think I’ll go KDB instead of Salah now.

paulscholes18

feck sake, should had waited to make transfers. Could had just gone Salah to Son and Kulu to Zaha and been happy enough with my squad for a -4.