Fantasy Premier League 22/23

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
My teams shit and it has Nunez. What's the best team if I wildcard now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesus captain this week coming?
Or is that the ultimate chasing last week's points?
Or Salah as they play the bottom of the league whopping boys?

0161_UNITED

Hrmph. Well, my master plan to simply bring in Kulu this week is now in absolute tatters and I'm staring down quite a few price drops. FPLstats seems broken at the moment, but here's what I'm looking at.

Any thoughts on:
Nunez (now suspended) -> Kane
Dalot (Dropping tonight) -> Patterson
Bailey (Dropping soon, maybe tonight) -> DaSilva

For a - 8. I'm not a fan of losing most likely at least .2 overnight tonight, and Nunez is gonna start dropping like a rock. I don't really need a WC yet (I hope), if this team can survive for another week, I'll still have 1M in ITB next week. I've sat back before and watched my team lose .4 or .5 in value early doors, and it simply cannot be recovered.

Leicester
White - TAA - Cancelo - Patterson - Neco
Martinelli - Dasilva - Salah - Almiron - Andreas
Kane - Jesus - Haaland

Take the -8 and live to fight another day. Thoughts?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Hrmph. Well, my master plan to simply bring in Kulu this week is now in absolute tatters and I'm staring down quite a few price drops. FPLstats seems broken at the moment, but here's what I'm looking at.

Any thoughts on:
Nunez (now suspended) -> Kane
Dalot (Dropping tonight) -> Patterson (everton look poor)
Bailey (Dropping soon, maybe tonight) -> DaSilva (worry is flash in pan and attraction is simply price)

For a - 8. I'm not a fan of losing most likely at least .2 overnight tonight, and Nunez is gonna start dropping like a rock. I don't really need a WC yet (I hope), if this team can survive for another week, I'll still have 1M in ITB next week. I've sat back before and watched my team lose .4 or .5 in value early doors, and it simply cannot be recovered.

Leicester
White - TAA - Cancelo - Patterson - Neco
Martinelli - Dasilva - Salah - Almiron - Andreas
Kane - Jesus - Haaland

Take the -8 and live to fight another day. Thoughts?
What are you? Related to the Glazers??

SPEND THE CASH!!

(so at the moment, your squad includes a cheap LCFC goalie, Neco, Dalot, Bailey, Perreira, Almiron? I think that’s too ‘budget’. Not a huge advantage having lots of cash itb this year as extra wc. )

Last edited:

redcucumber

I need to get Mount out. Foden or Kulusevski? I've already got 3 City players in Cancelo, Walker and Haaland so i'll have to move Walker on for somebody, but he's getting decent cleansheet points...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Nunez red card made it an easy decision to WC for me. I wouldn’t normally WC to make 4-5 transfers but this season is different, we all get unlimited transfers from GW16 so the WC can be used earlier.

Ramsdale Ward
Cancelo TAA James Walker Neco
Sterling Diaz Martinelli Neto Dasilva
Haaland Jesus Toney

With £1.0m in the bank but zero idea who to spend it on. I could upgrade Dasilva or Neco but not much point.

Loving this team. I still insist on Salah-less team as Diaz covers his points and I trust Sterling, still. It’s also far more fun.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Glad I picked Diaz and not Nunez. TAA and Robertson have had disappointing starts though. 83 points overall.

Lights Out

Argghhh. Nunez red card has made me WC.

Now a choice between Son & Haaland or De Bruyne & Kane?

What do you think?!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Nunez red card made it an easy decision to WC for me. I wouldn’t normally WC to make 4-5 transfers but this season is different, we all get unlimited transfers from GW16 so the WC can be used earlier.

Ramsdale Ward
Cancelo TAA James Walker Neco
Sterling Diaz Martinelli Neto Dasilva
Haaland Jesus Toney

With £1.0m in the bank but zero idea who to spend it on. I could upgrade Dasilva or Neco but not much point.

Loving this team. I still insist on Salah-less team as Diaz covers his points and I trust Sterling, still. It’s also far more fun.
Son or Kane is a must if no Salah

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think I'm gonna do Robertson and Rashy to Walker and Diaz. Should have went with that in the first place.

Canuckred64

Usually like to wait til the end of the week to make my transfers . However, the price changes are happening so quickly this year that both game weeks I have used my transfer either just after the week's games end or even before the match week is complete.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Usually like to wait til the end of the week to make my transfers . However, the price changes are happening so quickly this year that both game weeks I have used my transfer either just after the week's games end or even before the match week is complete.
Yeah I've done Robertson and Trashy to Walker and Diaz.

Lost so much value already and on 100.3

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Son or Kane is a must if no Salah
If I were to get Son I may as well find the extra £1m to get Salah. I’m not giving up on Sterling though, I am going to stand by him no matter what!

Dan_F

4th in the Redcafe league, even with Rashford doing his best to screw up. Couldn’t have had a more opposite start to last year.

Bristol_Red_87

Thoughts on Son to Salah?

Thinking I may hold on until GW4 now?!

Also umming and arghing whether to go with the knee-jerkers in Rodrigo or the more consistent Harrison?!