Fantasy Premier League 22/23

RedMist99

I'm tempted to captain Kane, yeah. Always seems to score in the North London derby. I'd also prefer not to be captaining a player vs United

Bristol_Red_87

Thinking of punting with Iversen over Guaita this week...surely Brenda needs to make a change between the sticks sooner or later?!

Dan_F

Made my two free transfers after the feck up last game week forgetting the deadline and it’s left me in a pretty strong position.

I think at this point I’m going to ride it out and leave Salah in against Brighton. I could use the wildcard and have Salah, Kane and Haaland but I’m not keen on the 5.5 million mids as a starter.

Any suggestions for that slot?

TheReligion

Abusive
I’ve not used any WC or FH at all and I’m going in to the weekend with the following set up;

Pope
James
Trippier
Cancelo
Zaha
Saint-Maximum
Martinelli
De Bryune
Mitrovic
Kane
Jesus

Zinchenko (Sub)

Should I do anything drastic? I’ve always struggled to know when to play my special chips and I appreciate its more important this year than before.

Any advice appreciated

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I’ve not used any WC or FH at all and I’m going in to the weekend with the following set up;

Pope
James
Trippier
Cancelo
Zaha
Saint-Maximum
Martinelli
De Bryune
Mitrovic
Kane
Jesus

Zinchenko (Sub)

Should I do anything drastic? I’ve always struggled to know when to play my special chips and I appreciate its more important this year than before.

Any advice appreciated
That's a pretty solid team. Maybe Save WC for GW12/13

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Pope
James
Trippier
Cancelo
Zaha
Saint-Maximum
Martinelli
De Bryune
Mitrovic
Kane
Jesus

Zinchenko (Sub)

Any advice appreciated
Looks fine. Don't know if Saint-Max is fit though is he? Nor Zinchenko if he's your only sub.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I really can't decide between Diaz & Kane vs Salah & Toney.

Currently on the latter but Kane is usually lethal in the NLD.

Fabian Keller

I really can't decide between Diaz & Kane vs Salah & Toney.

Currently on the latter but Kane is usually lethal in the NLD.
I only like the Salah one cos he could be a cap option this week, but otherwise Kane imo. Like his fixtures over the next few weeks.Lots of 5.30pm kick offs. Spurs love those.

Got the C on Maddison right now.

Is Ward over Pope this week a mad man move? Have Mitro and my thinking is that he's gonna (hopefully) cancel out that Newcastle clean sheet.

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
My team for GW9:

Sanchez

Cancelo TAA Saliba

Maddison (C) Son Rashford Martinelli

Haaland (VC) Solanke Jesus

Bench: Henderson Schar DaSilva N.Williams

Leicester has a good team and they have to win if they still want to stay in Premier League. They also have to back their confidence and I think that Leicester gonna score 2+ goals against NFO. Still think is armband on Maddison good idea, but I have a good feeling about it.

I would like to hear your opinions or some advice. Thank you. ☺

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
My team for GW9:

Sanchez

Cancelo TAA Saliba

Maddison (C) Son Rashford Martinelli

Haaland (VC) Solanke Jesus

Bench: Henderson Schar DaSilva N.Williams

Leicester has a good team and they have to win if they still want to stay in Premier League. They also have to back their confidence and I think that Leicester gonna score 2+ goals against NFO. Still think is armband on Maddison good idea, but I have a good feeling about it.

I would like to hear your opinions or some advice. Thank you. ☺
Maddison captain is a big decision but if works, would be a big differential… for one GW. If it doesn’t (and there are more than one alt options), you could have an opposite differential? Guess it depends if chasing and/or aggressive in tactics.

Presume you have a plan for your Arsenal players and their blank week coming up? Either slowly tfr out before now and then OR run with them on the bench OR a mix of these two options.

Solanke is one well discussed by the Twitter nerds. Fixtures look great vs “it’s Bournemouth”. Thought about it but didn’t in the end.

Rashford (and any United player), we have a tough few fixtures coming up??

I only like the Salah one cos he could be a cap option this week, but otherwise Kane imo. Like his fixtures over the next few weeks.Lots of 5.30pm kick offs. Spurs love those.

Got the C on Maddison right now.

Is Ward over Pope this week a mad man move? Have Mitro and my thinking is that he's gonna (hopefully) cancel out that Newcastle clean sheet.
Rumours Iversen was in but have a look at LcFC press conf. Personally, having watched Ward play, I’d pick myself over Ward so I can only assume Iversen has one arm or something.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Got the captaincy on Salah over the usual candidate now, but willing to take risks this season. Tell me I'm mad

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Howdy mates, had my nose in the work screen all day, so only just looking at this.

Tempted to leave this alone, and do any surgery next game week

POPE
TAA CANCELO JAMES TRIPPIER SALIBA
KDB MARTINELLI
HAALAND (C), JESUS, MITROVIC

Rashy, Andreas, Bailly, Iversen.

Anyone see anything that works as a transfer, or bench move, or captain change, maybe Mitro? No bank surplus.

Almost tempted to do KDB to Diaz, due to City having a couple of more awkward games and that blank soonish. Plus cover Liverpool attack.

@Dan_F @Dirty Schwein @Cutch @Moby @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @ anyone else who isn't sh!te at this game ;)

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Howdy mates, had my nose in the work screen all day, so only just looking at this.

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

Anyone see anything that works as a transfer, or bench move, or captain change, maybe Mitro? No bank surplus.

Almost tempted to do KDB to Diaz, due to City having a couple of more awkward games and that blank soonish. Plus cover Liverpool attack.

@Dan_F @Dirty Schwein @Cutch @Moby @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @ anyone else who isn't sh!te at this game ;)
Very good side. So good I'd nearly copy it

Moby

Dick

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

Your team is fine. Don't sell KDB before two home games.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

Nothing needed there mate save your transfer.

Fabian Keller

Rumours Iversen was in but have a look at LcFC press conf. Personally, having watched Ward play, I’d pick myself over Ward so I can only assume Iversen has one arm or something.
I feel Rodgers is way too stubborn to drop Ward. But yeah, I dunno, If i want Mitro to score then Pope concedes. Fools logic.

Bailey is first on my bench. Leeds is a tasty but enough with him. Will start Perisic and hope the derby is a high scorer.

Varun

Staff

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

Would start rashy over saliba

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Thinking about starting Ward with Ederson on the bench. Does that makes sense ?
If Ederson was playing Pep's Barca and Ward was playing against my old Sunday league team... I would still start Ederson. Hope that answered your question.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would start rashy over saliba
Usually would always favour an out of position player, but he seems to still be a bit doubtful, and away to City feels ropey.
Will weigh it up though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If he plays, city away on the counter is definitely his kind of game to knick one.
Saliba has an ability to score a header himself.

The North London derby is a tough one to judge. Both seem to be a bit better than their usual woeful bottle act.

Dan_F

Worth a wildcard to go Jesus, Diaz, Sanchez to Kane, Billings, Raya?

Could probably change some bench warmers but that would be the main ones.

Dan_F

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

I like it. Big game Rashy on the bench though. Loves a goal against City.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

POPE
KDB MARTINELLI

Yeah I'd leave. Might consider picking Rashford or Bailey over Saliba as well. Surely Spurs score in that game.

I've gone Bailey over Saliba personally.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I'd leave. Might consider picking Rashford or Bailey over Saliba as well. Surely Spurs score in that game.

I've gone Bailey over Saliba personally.
Yep, leaving the squad, but reassessed the Rashy benching.

Imagine not having the joy if he did score!

Bench order right?

Pereira, Bailey, Saliba?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm settled on Salah & Toney in the end because whilst I rate Kane, there are no £8.7m or below MF that I want and don't have.

My biggest concern is how I can get TAA back of he finds form. The only way is to sell Cancelo but that isn't a good move.

I'm settled on Salah & Toney in the end because whilst I rate Kane, there are no £8.7m or below MF that I want and don't have.

My biggest concern is how I can get TAA back of he finds form. The only way is to sell Cancelo but that isn't a good move.
I wouldn’t rush, they have a blank soon too?

(ps. Did you get your film comp idea from the Twitter FPL guy who did a similar comp on Tv shows in the Intl break?)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I wouldn’t rush, they have a blank soon too?

(ps. Did you get your film comp idea from the Twitter FPL guy who did a similar comp on Tv shows in the Intl break?)
Think Cancelo has the blank not TAA but yeah think I'll stay away from TAA until world cup.

And no, I did this exact same contest here last year but it was gaming related.

The thing came about because IGN did a gaming tournament and we were all pissed with what they crowned the top two games of all time so I decided to see what we can come up with.

Think Cancelo has the blank not TAA but yeah think I'll stay away from TAA until world cup.

And no, I did this exact same contest here last year but it was gaming related.

The thing came about because IGN did a gaming tournament and we were all pissed with what they crowned the top two games of all time so I decided to see what we can come up with.
Shows how much effort I’m putting into this season? :)

I wouldn’t have seen the gaming one, don’t play them. The TV one on Twitter was funny, still amazed people rate Peaky Blinders. Your thread will be good as I love my films….but the lad who has 2001 as an “action/adventure” movie? :nono:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Shows how much effort I’m putting into this season? :)

I wouldn’t have seen the gaming one, don’t play them. The TV one on Twitter was funny, still amazed people rate Peaky Blinders. Your thread will be good as I love my films….but the lad who has 2001 as an “action/adventure” movie? :nono:
Yeah I'm quite lenient and understand most of the picks but that baffled me :lol: