Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Chief123

Why did so many people play WC? :lol:
If you still had one, it was best to just use it this game week as you lose it after this week. Plus you get a free wildcard during the World Cup to make unlimited transfers. So it was kind of a freebie to just use it.

Chief123

I’m surprised to see only 1.9% of teams have selected Martial this game week. I know he’s been injured but he’s absolutely nailed on to start against a relatively weaker opponent in Fulham. With Wilson and Mitrovic unlikely starters, I’m surprised more teams didn’t have him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If you still had one, it was best to just use it this game week as you lose it after this week. Plus you get a free wildcard during the World Cup to make unlimited transfers. So it was kind of a freebie to just use it.
Yeah they've used it like a FH when it is far more powerful a chip than that.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
64. Not a monster score but decent. If I left Captain on Darwin like I had planned, would have been much sweeter. But nice to have a green arrow after weeks and weeks of red. Now have the transfers to try salvage my season.
Have some shame. :nono:
… and your Humble Brag crown back. God save the Dirty.

ROFLUTION

So how do we all think the unlimited transfers during the World Cup will work?

Will prices be locked or players rise/fall as some players look good/terrible? (looking at you Maguire)

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Any reason why Dalot is no longer showing as suspended against Fulham today? Have I missed something?

RedDevil@84

Any reason why Dalot is no longer showing as suspended against Fulham today? Have I missed something?
Not sure if it is a new thing, but the suspensions vanish when the GW starts and the player is updated with 0 minutes 0 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I saw some bitter scouser saying similar not long back and saying yet everyone thinks Jesus has been amazing and Nunez rubbish.
Interesting perception isn't it.
Not All about goals though, but they'll hit a rough patch and Jesus probably won't be their Cantona from that tight season v Newcastle

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
So how do we all think the unlimited transfers during the World Cup will work?

Will prices be locked or players rise/fall as some players look good/terrible? (looking at you Maguire)
They're locked from now. Last risers and falls were overnight. Allison, Robertson and White went up by the looks of it.

BootsyCollins

So first draw for the team after the WC, would love some feedback.

Pope-Ward
Trippier-Robertson-Dalot-Amartey-Neco
KDB-Foden-Martinelli-Ødegaard-Andreas
Haaland-Darwin-Martial

Feels like i am missing Kane, but have to downgrade somewhere else to get him. Also midfield is just City and Arsenal and that feels so-so

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
So first draw for the team after the WC, would love some feedback.

Pope-Ward
Trippier-Robertson-Dalot-Amartey-Neco
KDB-Foden-Martinelli-Ødegaard-Andreas
Haaland-Darwin-Martial

Feels like i am missing Kane, but have to downgrade somewhere else to get him. Also midfield is just City and Arsenal and that feels so-so
I'd prefer Saliba and Maddison to Robertson and Odegaard personally. Arsenal defence better than Liverpool's and Maddison just so productive. Brave to go without Almiron too

Varun

Staff
Thanks.
This looks better you think?
Pope-Ward
Amartey-White-Dalot-Trippier-Neco
Martinelli-KDB-Almiron-Maddison-Andreas
Kane-Haaland-Martial
There's a world cup coming and by the time it's done, quite a bit would have changed in terms of injuries especially

BootsyCollins

No point. You've missed the last price change and making loads of transfers will just affect your rank come the end of the season with whomever you're tied on points with.
Wait, what? If i have the same points as someone its who has the least transfers who win? I make sence actually i just never knew that.
Does not really matter anyway as i mainly care about my minileagues and chances to tie in those are pretty small.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Wait, what? If i have the same points as someone its who has the least transfers who win? I make sence actually i just never knew that.
Does not really matter anyway as i mainly care about my minileagues and chances to tie in those are pretty small.
Yep. I've pencilled in Xmas day to do mine after I've opened my socks.

I did do Robertson and Almiron in for Webster and Zaha as the former looked to be rising. Probably gonna regret not doing White as well but not sure I want to lose Saliba yet.

BootsyCollins

Yep. I've pencilled in Xmas day to do mine after I've opened my socks.

I did do Robertson and Almiron in for Webster and Zaha as the former looked to be rising. Probably gonna regret not doing White as well but not sure I want to lose Saliba yet.
Made a note in my calendar now for the 25th. Now i might would be able to go thru december without thinking to much about FPL, thanks man.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It’s not that, it just wouldn’t be the same without you complaining!

You could be World number 1 and you’d still be in here moaning about your mate from a mini league’s luck! Same with me!

You know it’s true.
That actually is accurate :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Never going to bench Ward again ffs.

Need some Martial goals today!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Thank feck for the unlimited transfers. Can finally bin off Rashford after two months of pure disappointments.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really need a Martial and Rashy combo for a goal. Would be so useful it's unreal.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rashford on his way to another 2 point haul. THAT was my biggest mistake this season. 8 gws with him, ffs.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
We just don't have any consistent FPL assets :(