Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

Who can I get better though at that price (already have Almiron)?
Rodrigo or Barnes. Easy. United players are super unreliable. And this is coming from a guy who had Antony in his team until last week. It's just pointless to have any United attackers in team.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I've just realised Garnacho is one of the cheapest mids in the game at 4.3. Cheapest mids are 4.2 but only a few play.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rodrigo or Barnes. Easy. United players are super unreliable. And this is coming from a guy who had Antony in his team until last week. It's just pointless to have any United attackers in team.
I am thinking about Martial:nervous:

saik

I am thinking about Martial:nervous:
It's the same with everyone of our players. 2 good games and not to be seen for the next 6 games. I am looking at Martial as well, but I just don't believe we can get consistent returns.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With that 11 pointer, Ward has averaged 7 points the last 6 weeks!
After seemingly scoring about 7 points in total until then!

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Not the finished article but a reasonable starting point. Not fussed on Odegaard myself.

It's a really nice team but I'd probably be tempted to go Darwin > Toney and use the money to upgrade Odegaard. Seems a bit kneejerky with Odegaard and Robertson having big weeks this GW.

I think one of Dalot/Shaw/de Gea is probably worth a punt for their next three too. Forest (H), Wolves (A) and Bournemouth (H). If they can't get at least two clean sheets there they'd be as well packing it in.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Triple captained Darwin in a week where he scores twice and Haaland blanks, ideal :lol: 83 points and up to 34 in the Caf league, didn't expect that at all.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That's incredible work.
Just luck, I guess, but I did feel like he was about to have a "breakout" game, had been involved with quite some assists as well lately and Soton aren't exactly flying high at the moment.

Top 2 during the WC break in our friends league also get something from the bottom 2 and I was sitting in 4th, so was the ideal timing to try something.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Sooo, threemium or fourmium?
I'm definitely going threemium.

Haaland, Kane and one other:

KDB
Salah
Darwin (not technically premium I guess)

KDB best form.
Salah is still high scoring despite having a bad season and will be rested.
Darwin is cheaper so allows my overall team to be stronger.

This will be my big decision over the coming weeks.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

KDB
Salah

KDB best form.

Let us all know what you decide please

ROFLUTION

KDB
Salah

KDB best form.

think i’ll end up with threemium too and salah-kane-haaland as haaland will always be my choice over KdB

Yeah I thought that but then you gotta compare Salah to KDB. Think it'll depend on how well Belgium do at the WC.
Salah also has a long break which may help. The issue all season has been where he plays… central or right wing.

If it’s the former, I’d take him over Kdb personally.. if the latter, might take neither, spread funds across midfield.

And kdb is ginger… uggghh.

Quite interesting (sic)… from a World Cup and FPL perspective. Liverpool, Arsenal and NewSheik United not that impacted?

(1) not sure playing at a WC is automatically a bad thing. PL players don’t normally get a break anyway so it’s not like their bodies are used to a winter break.

(2) even the top players may not play every minute… sure managers will manage their squads, especially in ‘easier’ games

(3) training in warm weather with your countrymen isn’t the same as training in the rain with a mix of teammates you get on with/don’t, speak to/don’t

(4) a lot of them will be out by the semis. If you think of countries with a shot of last four (France, Brazil, Spain, England, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Portugal?), by definition some of them have to be knocked out by early December… one or two maybe before the quarters.

Obviously the Welsh lads will need a break after the final :)

He mentioned "without going deeply into fixtures" and i added some information about bad fixtures for Arsenal. Just thought id throw in my two cents.
Got it :). Think he’s picked on form just to give a base squad… then you start playing around based on own ideas, WC, injuries, how you use your £103m

(edit. To be fair to Arsenal (not easy), they’ve met almost every challenge bar us this season? And looking at their impacted WC players - see post just up a bit - don’t have the challenge City, United might have?)