Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm getting Rashy for the first two games back because there no-one else with his fixtures at his price and below. But right after those two games, he's going out for Rodrigo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had good success with Toney (until he got 5 yellow cards). I have Kane and Haaland and it is now between Toney, Martial or Jesus. Don't know, our first 3 fixtures look great and at this moment my team is Rashy and Martial.

Damn, that will not end well
Google "Toney, betting charge". That might make your mind up chief.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm getting Rashy for the first two games back because there no-one else with his fixtures at his price and below. But right after those two games, he's going out for Rodrigo.
What about that little Newcastle sprinting weasel fella? On the lifetime hot streak? Cheaper and Newcastle have cruised into the top 3.

saik

What do we think about Isak? He will back from injury after the World Cup if I'm not wrong? Feel like he would be a better punt than Martial (:nervous:). Newcastle are in great form and Wilson is bound to get injured soon anyways.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What do we think about Isak? He will back from injury after the World Cup if I'm not wrong? Feel like he would be a better punt than Martial (:nervous:). Newcastle are in great form and Wilson is bound to get injured soon anyways.
Yeah, but when? If he is fit, wilson starts for sure.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Wilson will only get injured if Isak is injured. He's a strong troll.

saik

Yeah, but when? If he is fit, wilson starts for sure.
I hope that troll returns back from the World Cup with a cold and misses the first few matches just so Isak can start. I brought Wilson into my team to replace Toney(because of his 5 yellow cards, the turd) and he rewarded me with back to back 1-pointers. :lol:

Their first few fixtures look pretty decent actually. Apart from Arsenal(A), they play Leicester(A), Leeds(H), Fulham(H) and Palace(A).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure how the price changes are going to work, and don't want to mess too much and lose any value, so have just done Saka to Almiron for now.

Saka is 8m in my team and the game, whereas Almiron is 100.00 on the price change site, so just in case he does tickle up 0.1m soon.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Not sure how the price changes are going to work, and don't want to mess too much and lose any value, so have just done Saka to Almiron for now.

Saka is 8m in my team and the game, whereas Almiron is 100.00 on the price change site, so just in case he does tickle up 0.1m soon.
I think it's frozen until the season resume

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think it's frozen until the season resume
Probably makes good sense.

Trying to decide whether to bothe doing the World cup one...First time in about a decade I've not run the work league or euro/world ones...let a pal do it half for charity.
It's a dodgy format really, where you can switch captain 2 or 3 times a day to someone who is yet to play!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

ROFLUTION

You think the FPL towers are stronger than the O.G. troll Trollum Trollson? Nah mate, if you own Wilson, his price will fall. If you think about getting him in, his price will rise.
Sometimes in life you feel Wilson is over
And it seems as though the writings on the wall
Super transfer, you finally made it
But once your picture becomes tainted
It's what they call
Price rise and fall

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When you're editing songs for fantasy footy purposes you know you're too into it.

I remember editing Still DRE to fit my fantasy footy season in about 04 and sending it into the Telegraph.
Didn't get printed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whacked a team in for the world cup fantasy. Pretty much 90% of the fantasy scout week 1 team so far, just to get a team logged.

Any must have players outside of that? Argentina v Saudi Arabia seems a critical game to target.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I had Martial that year he was down as a midfielder, which should have been epic value and erm...wasn't.

With Mitrovic seemingly crocked until Dec 26th anyway, Martial is probably as good a 3rd striker as you'll get though. Can always be shipped down to some pony after.
First 3 games look decent before the City/Arsenal double
It says expected back 26th Dec because they don't play again until then. He could be back fit to play in a week but Fulham manager won't be doing press conferences for another 4-5 for status to change before then

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It says expected back 26th Dec because they don't play again until then. He could be back fit to play in a week but Fulham manager won't be doing press conferences for another 4-5 for status to change before then
Probably a good point.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Anyone else taking a punt on Mitouma, Brighton new winger who also put in a good showing at the WC..?. I'm thinking about Mitouma, Son, or our very own Bruno Fernandes.. Currently I have a full team with £6.7 itb

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
What happens to the players who reach the last four, extra time off?

If Portugal and Brazil make the final would that mean Casemiro, Antony, Bruno and Dalot would miss the game on the 26th?

I have Rashford, Cancelo, Dalot Saliba Martinelli and Kane who are all still involved so hoping to avoid an early blank. Danger is even if not given time off, players may be eased back in.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone even bothered doing a draft yet?

Did one today I quite like...

Kepa / Ward
Robertson / Trippier / Akanji / Perraud / Bueno
Salah / Bruno / Rashford / Martinelli / Andreas
Haaland / Darwin / Mitro

Is Dalot injured or not?

Moby

Dick

Kepa / Ward
Haaland / Darwin / Mitro

Is Dalot injured or not?
I'm enjoying the break. Will check it like 2/3 days before it opens.

Also moved to a new country so loads of things to do. Good timing. :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm enjoying the break. Will check it like 2/3 days before it opens.

Also moved to a new country so loads of things to do. Good timing. :lol:
Yeah I must admit it's been nice to enjoy football and the world cup without all this. Those people playing world cup fantasy must be sadists.

ROFLUTION

Kepa / Ward
Haaland / Darwin / Mitro

Is Dalot injured or not?
is Akanji starting? Walker at 4.8 maybe?

mitro on 4 yellow cards. Resets in 2-4 gws though

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
is Akanji starting? Walker at 4.8 maybe?

mitro on 4 yellow cards. Resets in 2-4 gws though
Akanji was starting but you're right, I'd forgotten about Walker. Decent shout again now he's fit.

Mitro is a tricky one. Decent fixtures, dgw bit yeah walking that suspension tightrope. Don't want a Costa situation but I don't want too many in that situation. Kane on 4 as well.