Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

He couldn't get into England squad so wants to join the troll squad instead.

Wilson (c)
Toney
Digne (vc)
Aubamayang
Brownhill
Mitrovic (player/manager)
Zaha
Dennis
:lol: Think Darwin deserves a spot on that list too. xG monster all that shit but fecker couldn't hit a barn door.

suheilsworld

Edwards6

:lol: Think Darwin deserves a spot on that list too. xG monster all that shit but fecker couldn't hit a barn door.
I nominate Havertz as well, still not forgiven last season when I had him captain for a 7-0 win and he got nothing

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well, I hope you also didn't captain Toney when Haaland went on a rampage against us earlier in the season. Tanked my rank so hard that I learned my lesson to never take captaincy away from him.
Yeah I never recovered from that. Usually I set real life emotions apart from FPL but on that specific day, I just couldn't do it. And the cnut went and destroyed my season in 90 minutes.
Nah we know what he's about. Trolls are the ones that do great when you don't have them and the minute you bring them in, they get sent off or injured within 30 minutes.
I nominate Havertz as well, still not forgiven last season when I had him captain for a 7-0 win and he got nothing
Yes, he had a great troll moment but since then, he's just become shit instead of troll. Needs to bang in a few hatty's to lure us in and then get sent off within 5 minutes of a DGW.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I play 343 too. I like to have one City option but this crazy Pep's rotation is killing that plan.
Maybe Estupinan?
Not a bad shout. They don't keep many clean sheets though but he is pretty attacking and seemingly 'nailed'. Still think a fit John Stones is the best City defensive option but Dias being back now means that even he won't be safe. Laporte, Stones, Dias, Akanji will all get games at centre back. Lewis, Cancelo, Walker, Ake all favoured out wide. It's a minefield.

Might as well stick with your United, Newcastle, Arsenal 3 who are nailed then have a £4m scrub and a £4.5mish option who you can rotate in when United or Arsenal have a tricky fixture (I'd never bench Trippier). Wolves have decent looking fixtures for a very long time. Maybe Kilman (if you don't have Bueno) is worth a shout?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not a bad shout. They don't keep many clean sheets though but he is pretty attacking and seemingly 'nailed'. Still think a fit John Stones is the best City defensive option but Dias being back now means that even he won't be safe. Laporte, Stones, Dias, Akanji will all get games at centre back. Lewis, Cancelo, Walker, Ake all favoured out wide. It's a minefield.

Might as well stick with your United, Newcastle, Arsenal 3 who are nailed then have a £4m scrub and a £4.5mish option who you can rotate in when United or Arsenal have a tricky fixture (I'd never bench Trippier). Wolves have decent looking fixtures for a very long time. Maybe Kilman (if you don't have Bueno) is worth a shout?
Shaw, White and Trips are starters now. Bueno is 5th option. Those 4 are nailed.
I have two weeks to think about thst 4th option. I think Dias will be nailed for City but Pep man.......who knows what is in his head.
I would rather go with Trent or Robertson but they are too costly.
I don't want to sacrifice Pope.
It is basically Pope and Dias vs Raya and Robbo

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I CBA gambling on City defence. He changes it every single week.

Unless you're on Ederson I wouldn't bother. Stones looks nailed again but he will inexplicably be rested in next few games. Guaranteed.

saik

Yeah I never recovered from that. Usually I set real life emotions apart from FPL but on that specific day, I just couldn't do it. And the cnut went and destroyed my season in 90 minutes.
Yeah, tell me about it. I was the same, thinking Martinez will own him and even if he scores it will be only like 1 goal and not a big loss. Fecker decided to have his best return that day while Trolley decided to troll with yellow and blank. I'm only starting to recover now after like 4 or 5 GWs with green arrows.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Destroyed by Arsenal lads everyone in points bar Martinelli, obviously
Yep, think a wildcard is due, and it's clearly Odegaard and Saka who need to be picked up pre their double in 2 weeks. Debate on who the 3rd player should be. May need to be Nketiah and forget a defender.
For United, Shaw, Bruno and Rashy.

Turf out Martinelli (despite his banked value), De Gea, Martial, Cancelo

Moby

Dick
Destroyed by Arsenal lads everyone in points bar Martinelli, obviously
Really wanted to do Martinelli to Mitoma but chickened out and rolled the transfer, knew it would backfire. If BHA don't blank in 25 that will be my next move, if they do then it will be Martinelli to Odegaard. Arsenal is the best attack in the league and it is important to have the right attackers. Happy I doubled up on them with Saka in GW17.

paulscholes18

Thankfully I didn’t make a transfer, was very tempted to do Nketiah to Toney. Got 82 with Kane to go, wish I knew Cucurella was going to start that would have been an extra 6 points.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Here is one good one. I sold Cucu for White this week. White was first sub (which would have been Cucu). fecking hell.

61 with Mitar and Kane to go :D
Before I got in Shaw: 8, 9, 15
After I got in Shaw: 2, 2, 0 (and the previous week, his 2 stopped Bueno 6)

Before I got in Almiron: 10, 10, 12, 8, 6, 8
After I got in Almiron: 3, 2, 3, 3

Also, every time I have Cucurella he fails to register more than 2 points but every time I sell... clean sheets galore.

I fecking hate this game so much :lol:

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
90 with Kane to go and a blank from Ben White. Got 2 transfers next week so if United keep a double will have a think about getting Bruno and Nketiah in with De Bruyne and Wilson out. I will not make any transfers until the cup games are though.

Rauður Djöfull

75 with kane and mitro left, sad I did not triple captain haaland, no sure when to use that one

got two teansfers and at least 2 mil in the bank, thinking almiron out for mito and maybe kdb for bruno or martinelli for saka/ødegaard

Bristol_Red_87

Thankfully I didn’t make a transfer, was very tempted to do Nketiah to Toney. Got 82 with Kane to go, wish I knew Cucurella was going to start that would have been an extra 6 points.
No chance Cucurella would have been hauled off my bench, even if I knew he was starting! Gutted I put him 3rd and not 2nd over Shaw though

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
66 with Kane to go. Back down to 140k. :(

Who knew that Benching Kepa away an Anfield would be the biggest mistake of the weekend. That one stings.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If Kane and Mitro score each, think I'm gonna try score with the missus tonight. Might even whisper "Mitrokane baby" in her ear and end up sleeping on the couch wanking myself into oblivion.

But who am I kidding? Kane blank and Mitro gonna miss another penalty.

saik

If Kane and Mitro score each, think I'm gonna try score with the missus tonight. Might even whisper "Mitrokane baby" in her ear and end up sleeping on the couch wanking myself into oblivion.

But who am I kidding? Kane blank and Mitro gonna miss another penalty.
:lol: :lol: Hoping for a Kane haul as well. Don't know why I took a -4 to get March in. None of my transfer hits have worked out so far. Last week it was Shaw for -4 and he scored exactly 4 points in a DGW.