Fantasy Premier League 22/23

SteveCoppellFan

I nominate Havertz as well, still not forgiven last season when I had him captain for a 7-0 win and he got nothing
Ohh i remember that well, I was on holiday at the time and my wife complained how miserable i was !

To make matters worse, my next holiday was when Liverpool and Salah hauled against United and i flatly refused to captain Salah in that game.

I was even more miserable this time !

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ohh i remember that well, I was on holiday at the time and my wife complained how miserable i was !

To make matters worse, my next holiday was when Liverpool and Salah hauled against United and i flatly refused to captain Salah in that game.

I was even more miserable this time !
Steve, I think it's time to reconsider your holiday priorities.

sillwuka

My line up for GW22 with 2 free transfers.I 'm definitely going to bring Bruno for Salah.

I can then go Walker to White, Pereira to Saka or Wilson for Nketiah.. thoughts?

Kepa
Walker Shaw Tripper
Rashford Martinelli Salah Mitoma
Wilson Kane Haaland

Bench - Ward, Pereira, Perisic, Bueno​

Nickosaur

On 73 with Mitrovic, Kane, and Kulu to play.
Need a goalfest - should win my ML manager of the month if Kulu gets a return.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
A really good week this week and a good Kane score could send me up a million places since the restart.

I don’t even know why my start was so bad, but in the top 200k in the second chance league, so have to continue going against my instincts and try to get a run together :lol:

I think I am going to continue working towards 15 starters. Even though it is a headache, there are definitely fixtures to be targeted and since there are no stand-out premiums bar Haaland, it makes sense to stay as flexible as possible for DGW and blanks.

Just need better options than Ward and Bueno and I am there. Maybe Raya/Botman.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
People talking about how a good Kane score tonight will send them higher etc...surely everyone of a certain rank has Kane!?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If Kane and Mitro score each, think I'm gonna try score with the missus tonight. Might even whisper "Mitrokane baby" in her ear and end up sleeping on the couch wanking myself into oblivion.

But who am I kidding? Kane blank and Mitro gonna miss another penalty.
Part 1 done... over to you Mitro :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
A really good week this week and a good Kane score could send me up a million places since the restart.

I don’t even know why my start was so bad, but in the top 200k in the second chance league, so have to continue going against my instincts and try to get a run together :lol:

I think I am going to continue working towards 15 starters. Even though it is a headache, there are definitely fixtures to be targeted and since there are no stand-out premiums bar Haaland, it makes sense to stay as flexible as possible for DGW and blanks.

Just need better options than Ward and Bueno and I am there. Maybe Raya/Botman.
Ward is the best second option gk. Bueno is just too cheap to skip him (as 5th option in defence).

Maluco

Ward is the best second option gk. Bueno is just too cheap to skip him (as 5th option in defence).
I think there might be enough squad value to have proper options now with the failure of the premiums this season.

I think having “real” options for better teams could be the way forward with blanks, DGW, BB etc to come. Being able to take out Martinelli this week and throw on Mitoma/Ferguson against a poor Leicester was nice. There are definitely teams to be targeted.

Squad value is near 105 mil now, so might as well spend the million extra having a Botman or Raya/Sanchez to call upon when they have doubles/good fixtures.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I think there might be enough squad value to have proper options now with the failure of the premiums this season.

I think having “real” options for better teams could be the way forward with blanks, DGW, BB etc to come. Being able to take out Martinelli this week and throw on Mitoma/Ferguson against a poor Leicester was nice. There are definitely teams to be targeted.

Squad value is near 105 mil now, so might as well spend the million extra having a Botman or Raya/Sanchez to call upon when they have doubles/good fixtures.
Rotating gks is the path to dark side. :lol:
Look at Kepa/Ward this week

Maluco

Rotating gks is the path to dark side. :lol:
Look at Kepa/Ward this week
:lol: I think you would have to commit to a favourite, but it could prove very useful with unpredictable nature of doubles. I had Kepa on this week but only because Leicester are so bad!

Pickle85

Just lost my cup game and made a couple of rage transfers. Zinchenko and odegaard in for Robertson and Almiron. Wait for both to get injured before goons double now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
74. Meh. Carrying a few too many deadbeats now but chance to freshen up the squad with 2 frees before the next gw.

Bruno rising tonight possibly and Almiron dropping if that matters to anyone. Personally I'm waiting until the last minute again. If we don't double again next gameweek I don't want him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
74. Meh. Carrying a few too many deadbeats now but chance to freshen up the squad with 2 frees before the next gw.

Bruno rising tonight possibly and Almiron dropping if that matters to anyone. Personally I'm waiting until the last minute again. If we don't double again next gameweek I don't want him.
Yeah the two free transfers are vital and I'm personally gonna get rid of Cancelo to either Akanji or White during the City/Arse DGW so I literally will have more money than I can spread around.

RedDevil@84

74 points. Have only 1 transfer and carrying Almiron, Andreas, Cancelo, Martinelli and have pointless players like Greenwood and Perraud as backup.
Seems like WC may need to come early at this rate

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Yeah the two free transfers are vital and I'm personally gonna get rid of Cancelo to either Akanji or White during the City/Arse DGW so I literally will have more money than I can spread around.
Yeah with Cancelo and Liverpool defenders pretty much out of picture and all expensive midfielders (KDB, Salah, Son) not really worth the price, looking after budget is pointless this season. Kane and Haaland are the only above £7.5m players that are essential, I also have Bruno who has done well recently but could easily replace him. Having a deep team is essential.

troylocker

Riding a little wave of green arrows after the catastrophic GW19. Ended on 91 points and back in the top 200k this week looking like this:

Kepa, Ward
Trippier, Ake, Shaw, White, Bueno
KDB, Bruno, Odegaard, Rashford, Mitoma
Haaland, Kane, Ferguson

1,0M in the bank and 2 free transfers going into GW22.
Considering a calm sideways move from Ake to Stones for GW22 and then triple up on Arsenal for GW23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I hate that my Arsenal 3 for the foreseeable will be Ramsdale, Martinelli and Odegaard when I really want Saka, Odegaard and Nketiah. Meh.

Transfer plans are...

GW22 - Toney & Almiron > Gnonto & Fernandes
GW23 - Fernandes & Andreas > Mahrez & Odegaard
GW24 - roll
GW25 - bench Rashford, Shaw & Trippier, use 2 FT's to get a decent 11 out.

ROFLUTION

I hate that my Arsenal 3 for the foreseeable will be Ramsdale, Martinelli and Odegaard when I really want Saka, Odegaard and Nketiah. Meh.

Transfer plans are...

GW24 - roll
How long is Jesus out?

Withnail

Transfer plans are...

GW24 - roll
Whoops I haven't yet factored in the Cup Final. Thanks for the reminder

saivet

Watching Arsenal the past few weeks I think the writing is on the wall for taking Martinelli out. Just looking at my team, I have Kane and Haaland and £4.8m in the bank yet there are no obvious premium options out there.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Watching Arsenal the past few weeks I think the writing is on the wall for taking Martinelli out. Just looking at my team, I have Kane and Haaland and £4.8m in the bank yet there are no obvious premium options out there.
Nothing wrong with keeping the money. Especially this season.

Paul_Scholes18

Trossard did not do much so think Martinelli is safe for the double.

Tricky with City picks for the double, but if Stones is out I could go Ake or Akanji.

If we double I cap Rash and bring in Bruno.

Paul_Scholes18

Get Bruno if we double. I struggle a lot with money, but selling KDB and ignoring Salah helps.