Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Red Star One

This is some dumb shit...

Looks intentionally bad, he can call it a punt, these accounts are beyond ridiculous.

I’m torn wether to offload Odegaard to MacAllister/March or Bruno. I’d rather get our lad in but then I won’t have money in the bank to buy back Haaland next GW, unless I take a hit. No Bruno might hurt though.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I wanna bring in and captain Salah so much… but I know it’ll wreck my season even further.

Also means I won’t be able to bring in Bruno. I just have this strange feeling that Utd’s games are gonna be very cagey and Liverpool’s are gonna be goal fests…

Matt851

Raya, Ward
Mee, Chilwell, tripper, zinchenko, cash
Mitoma, saka, odegaard, rashford, maddison
Toney, haaland, watkins

I was planning on bench boosting this week but no likely to have at least 3 players not playing. Do I
A) defer using the bench boost until the next dgw, or
B) take a -12 hit to bring in steele / kept for ward, shaw for cash, bruno for odegaard and maybe Havertz for haaland?

Tempted to go with B because I want most of those players in the coming weeks (I intend to free hit in the next blank gw) but will take a hit on haalands value if I want to bring him back

Nickosaur

Unless I hear no further news in regards to injuries, team will be:

Steele
Chilwell / Shaw / Mee / Estupinan
Rashford / Maddison / Mitoma
Kane / Watkins / Toney

BENCH BOOST Kepa / Trippier / Saka / Martinelli

Think I'll go Mitoma (C)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My pal has a tricky benching scenario...who does she leave out of this 12?!?

ARRIZABALAGA

CHILWELL TRIPPIER SHAW ESTUPINAN

RASHFORD MITOMA SAKA ODEGAARD

TONEY WATKINS KANE

Has Ward, Bailey & Tarko on the bench too...

Maybe a -4 for a BB of Ward to Brighton keeper and then Tarko to someone playing twice?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
My pal has a tricky benching scenario...who does she leave out of this 12?!?

ARRIZABALAGA

CHILWELL TRIPPIER SHAW ESTUPINAN

RASHFORD MITOMA SAKA ODEGAARD

TONEY WATKINS KANE

Has Ward, Bailey & Tarko on the bench too...

Maybe a -4 for a BB of Ward to Brighton keeper and then Tarko to someone playing twice?
If it's benching headache then yeah no brainer to take the -4 and BB. Bailey with a double as well.

Rauður Djöfull

can't decide wether to take hits and bench boost or use WC in GW 33 and bench boost in GW 34

currently my team is
Kepa - Ward (on bench)
Trippier - Mee - Henry - Estupian - White (on bench)
Saka - Rashford (C) - Mitoma (VC) - Ødegaard (on bench) - Almiron (injured on bench)
Kane - Haaland - Watkins

Not sure what to do, got 3,9 mill in the bank

thinking Henry out for Chilwell or Shaw
Maybe Almiron out for March / Mac Allister

and then bench White, Mee (feels stupid to bench someone with two games but they playing Brighton and Utd so surely they concede?) , Ødegaard
but Arsenal are playing at home to Leeds so might keep CS and Saka will probably score or assist at least.
Ødegaards tends to deliver every other game recently and he did not deliver last time out.
Tricky one I think. Also matter of will Haaland play or should he be benched, what about Bruno and Maddison...

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Is Pep still pretending that Haaland won’t play?

I have already taken a -8 to get a bench boost I am happy with, but if he really is out, I will happily take another -4 to get two games from Watkins/Isak instead of 0 from Haaland.

I can’t really understand the worry over -4s if you are a) all but guaranteed an extra fixture b) the player in question has better fixtures going forward.

RedDevil@84

This is for my draft. No price involved

Harrison vs Jensen vs Bailey vs Bowen/Benrahma for one week punt

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Big players @dirty @CassiusClaymore @Cutch @Rhyme Animal @Dan_F @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson , anyone else.

Doublers who could play (i.e. my Leicester keeper won't)

DE GEA Ward
TRIPPIER BOTMAN CHILWELL White Tarkowski
RASHFORD (C) MITOMA Saka Martinelli Andreas
TONEY WATKINS Kane

Tempted to try and go big and go
1)Ward & Andreas to Steele & Salah/Bruno for -4 and then play BB for 10 doublers, 3 Arsenal v Leeds and Kane.

However, both options don't allow Haaland in next week.

Worth going with it? And if so Bruno or Salah?

Alternative option if wanting to keep Haaland money back?

Maluco

Big players @dirty @CassiusClaymore @Cutch @Rhyme Animal @Dan_F @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson , anyone else.

DE GEA Ward
TONEY WATKINS Kane

1)Ward & Andreas to Steele & Salah/Bruno for -4 and then play BB for 10 doublers, 3 Arsenal v Leeds and Kane.

I wouldn’t do Steele. I just think Sanchez is being taught a lesson and find it unlikely he will not play again this season. I also think you will want three Brighton outfielders at some stage even if that didn’t happen.

I would be more tempted to look for small upgrades on Ward/Tarkowski/Andreas (Maybe Kepa/DGW Def/Mac Allister, that would increase your doubles and keep your money for Haaland?

You will need Haaland back so the sacrifice will have to come if you do what you are suggesting.

Red Star One

DE GEA Ward
TONEY WATKINS Kane

And if you go with a second Brighton midfield in March/MacAllister, can you afford Toney/Watkins to Haaland next week? I'm in a similar boat and considering there's a very big chance I'll want Haaland ASAP, I'm inclined to pass on Bruno

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Locked in BB.

DDG Raya
Trippier Shaw Estupian Chilwell Gabriel
Saka Maddison (c) Mac Allister (vc) March Rashford
Toney Kane Watkins

100 points please or feck off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wouldn’t do Steele. I just think Sanchez is being taught a lesson and find it unlikely he will not play again this season. I also think you will want three Brighton outfielders at some stage even if that didn’t happen.

I would be more tempted to look for small upgrades on Ward/Tarkowski/Andreas (Maybe Kepa/DGW Def/Mac Allister, that would increase your doubles and keep your money for Haaland?

You will need Haaland back so the sacrifice will have to come if you do what you are suggesting.
And if you go with a second Brighton midfield in March/MacAllister, can you afford Toney/Watkins to Haaland next week? I'm in a similar boat and considering there's a very big chance I'll want Haaland ASAP, I'm inclined to pass on Bruno
Agreed. Haaland has to come back in. He'll kill you if he doesn't.

The difficulty, is I have a strong 11, so if I did Andreas to say McAllister (8.3m in bank so plenty to bring Haaland back in next week), I'd have to work out how to get him into the 11 - difficult benching decision.

And BB would only have him & White on there.

So I need to do something with the non playing Ward really, as Tarko at least has a game and is useful for the odd cleany later on.

So is it Ward to A Keeper, AND MacALLister for 4 points then? To avoid Haaland issues next week?

(ps only have Mitoma from Brighton right now)

Maluco

The difficulty, is I have a strong 11, so if I did Andreas to say McAllister (8.3m in bank so plenty to bring Haaland back in next week), I'd have to work out how to get him into the 11 - difficult benching decision.

So I need to do something with the non playing Ward really, as Tarko at least has a game and is useful for the odd cleany later on.

So is it Ward to A Keeper, AND MacALLister for 4 points then? To avoid Haaland issues next week?

I think these sorts of decisions are unavoidable for the rest of the season. With the blanks and DGW I imagine a lot of players will be rolling with at least 13-14 viable starters because they will need to be holding certain assets and planning for the juggling from 32 onwards.

Better to have a benching headache than 1-2 potential starters in fixtures you don’t fancy.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shaw and Maddison or Bruno and Mings?

Leaning towards the former but feel like I might get stung without Bruno. Neither are as good without Cas. Shaw requires -4, Bruno -8

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think these sorts of decisions are unavoidable for the rest of the season. With the blanks and DGW I imagine a lot of players will be rolling with at least 13-14 viable starters because they will need to be holding certain assets and planning for the juggling from 32 onwards.

Better to have a benching headache than 1-2 potential starters in fixtures you don’t fancy.
Is there a better BB use than this week?

Lux Thunder

Is it worth taking a -4 for Fernandes (2 games) at the expense of Martinelli (Leeds home), any advice ? Thanks.

ABC of Football

Is it worth taking a -4 for Fernandes (2 games) at the expense of Martinelli (Leeds home), any advice ? Thanks.
I am looking at the exact same move currently.

Bruno has a better game week next week as well so it might be worth a punt. The thing with Bruno is he either comes up big or does nothing (in terms of FPL).

The Arsenal lad is on form though and does play up front. He wasnt picked for Brazil so he will be quite fresh!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would be a really risky one taking a guy on red hot goal scoring form out, playing Leeds at home!
If he scores 1 goal he could get a 10 pointer, meaning Bruno has to hit 14 just for breakeven!

Maluco

Is there a better BB use than this week?
I honestly don’t think so. 34 is possible but it involves loading up on 3-4 teams that you might not want to do. I think now is the time to get the most games without specifically building for it and making too many transfers you wouldn’t do otherwise.

SteveCoppellFan

The only decision I had to make this week was whether to bring in Maddison for Saka for a hit.

Gone with Maddison.

3 good fixtures over the next two GWs won the battle for me

Red Star One

Precisely my thinking.

Ward to playing keeper plus Andreas to Brighton mid and possibility to bring Haaland with FT next week pays -4 off for me.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Depends on how your team looks in the following weeks.

Generally most people would want Bruno over an Arsenal mid for the rest of the season (especially if they're FHing in GW32). Because United have good fixtures and doubles while Arsenal face tough fixtures.

So if you think you'd be looking to move in that direction over the coming weeks anyway, I'd just make the jump now. Even if you just broke even on the move this week, it would save you a transfer later.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Precisely my thinking.

Ward to playing keeper plus Andreas to Brighton mid and possibility to bring Haaland with FT next week pays -4 off for me.
Ta, with a BB?

Bench being Playing double keeper, MacAllister (over March probably), Tarkowski, White. (Is a -4 as it is so will leave Tarko with a single)