Fantasy Premier League 22/23

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Wish I wasn't listening to Let's talk FPL, said the Saka news with under 5 minutes left so panicked sold him for Barnes
I still watch Let's Talk (Andy) but his methods of information collection and distribution had become more questionable after his rants of paranoia about people copying his team, which is hysterical because he is a top FPL content creator. I trust Raptor, who was also paranoid for the same reasons this past Fall, but he didn't respond the same way as Andy. I also watch FPL Harry and FPL Focal which provide concise analysis.

Duafc

Village Lemon
I still watch Let's Talk (Andy) but his methods of information collection and distribution had become more questionable after his rants of paranoia about people copying his team, which is hysterical because he is a top FPL content creator. I trust Raptor, who was also paranoid for the same reasons this past Fall, but he didn't respond the same way as Andy. I also watch FPL Harry and FPL Focal which provide concise analysis.
Seems like too much FPL content.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why didn't you lot encourage me to bring Salah in!
Could be one of those weeks we feel utterly dim at not having Salah for 2 games!

saik

Grealish having a hell of a half here. Get him on the watchlist.
Have been looking at him. Most probably he will be in for their double. Only one after Haaland who has been nailed on starter for them for sometime now.

saik

Well who knew those early team leaks were not April fools jokes. BB wasted now. Thanks Lego Pep, ya cnut.

Nickosaur

Bollocks. He can still come off the bench and destroy Leeds.

Concern would be if Arse go 2/3 up - if he needs a rest, Arteta won't risk bringing him on at all if he doesn't need to!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Decided to take the plunge and play my bench boost. Haaland and Saka benched like clockwork

saik

The absolute worst day of the year to get any team news at all. Probably would've brought in Bowen.
Yea it's a massive shame really. And I was so tempted to transfer him for Bruno yesterday as well. Should have went ahead with it in hindsight.

saik

This Brighton v Brentford game is turning out to be a banger. Toney goal now. :lol: