Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

Feck! White scores again. Shaw really needs to return in both of his games now. Or else that -4 I took will look silly af.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Every week I leave a tremendous number of points on the bench. So far nothing, figures I used my bench boost
Feb I had a tally of 52 points left of the bench. Figures

Still at 26 points with a green arrow.
It's a mix of lucky and unlucky, but that's just FPL

*make that a small red arrow

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yes, take that you prick Rodgers for subbing my trusted Ward

Nickosaur

Raya going to comfortably outscore Steele even though Steele got an assist ffs. Keepers should get far more points for actual G+As.

Red Star One

Raya going to comfortably outscore Steele even though Steele got an assist ffs. Keepers should get far more points for actual G+As.
yeah ridiculous, though Raya will finish on 10+ saves so you have to respect that, even if the shots were shit :lol:
Good thing he's the most garbage finisher in the world. Brighton don't have a hope of scoring if he keeps on getting at the end of chances.
fair enough but still it's good to own selfish players like him

Red Star One

Fecking shambles I’m getting shafted in my ML with friends, last week a lad had Saka captain, now Solanke and points like this, just terrible :lol:

Dan_F

Raya on for two bonus points despite conceding three goals. Sounds like he’s been busy.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I didn't want to do -4 for Robertson》 Shaw.
What a mistake that was.

Edit: Iversen scored an og? Oh, ffs. Of course that THAT -4 i did.

Rauður Djöfull

on 16 points so far (17 as mee with one replaces Haaland, got Ødegaard and White on bench after Mee :( )

Need Watkins - Rashford - Shaw - Kepa to deliver so I can remain ahead of my rival in my main league

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No need for any declarations yet lads, there are all the second fixtures for even more to go wrong with our teams!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What a gw so far. Half team with hauls and other half with one bloody point. I never had this many one pointers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
-8 BB not looking too bad so far.

Watkins, Toney, Mac, White (ridiculously!),Mitoma all scoring.
Steele with an assist (!).
Martinelli assist.

Slightly gutted White couldn't keep that cleany as its the difference between the 8 he scored and probably 14-15, and that Saka didn't play more, but can't be too greedy.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
-8 BB not looking too bad so far.

Watkins, Toney, Mac, White (ridiculously!),Mitoma all scoring.
Steele with an assist (!).
Martinelli assist.

Slightly gutted White couldn't keep that cleany as its the difference between the 8 he scored and probably 14-15, and that Saka didn't play more, but can't be too greedy.
I am complete amateur. I see all of you doing -4, -8 often and i still think that it is "nooo, don't do -4. It is a mortal sin".
So far, i did only -8 in whole season. Amateurish stuff. This double was right moment to do -8 or even -12.
I even kept bloody Robertson in team:mad:

Pickle85

I am complete amateur. I see all of you doing -4, -8 often and i still think that it is "nooo, don't do -4. It is a mortal sin".
So far, i did only -8 in whole season. Amateurish stuff. This double was right moment to do -8 or even -12.
I'm with you, I think nine times out of ten taking a hit when you can put a full team out goes badly. Double game weeks are slight exceptions tbf.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I normally don't like to take hits at all.

But when you think about the bench boost element, I've paid 8 points to get the potential of 4 extra games than what I'd have had on the bench. So that's the 8 in effect equalised straight away.

Also has to be players you want for a couple of weeks after too. Although being game week 29, there's only 9 more weeks with a free hit and wildcard to use anyway.

Moby

Dick
Brighton posted an xG of 4.5 but half of that would probably be March getting the ball in front of goal and not having a clue what to do. Plus the pen. Hopefully they get the job done vs Bournemout

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I should mention I did take Andreas out as part of my -8!
But 5 goals and 2 assists is masking that thankfully!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I used to think like this as well and play really cautiously but hits can definitely pay off in the right circumstances. Especially if there's some turd you definitely want out.