Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Red Star One

Fecking hell I missed a classic it seems, will happily take jammy Trippier points for useless Grealish. Akanji 1 point, what a punt that was. Can be hardly bothered for the last GW :lol:

Leonzo1

Andddd breathe. Not reccomending going against Haaland if you plan on a prolonged happy life. Any return from Bruno against Chelsea makes this a good choice. That disaalowd goal saved my season.

Anustart89

Bruno captain still has a slim chance of being a good choice. Wouldn't mind if we got a pen or three.

suheilsworld

I have DDG and Pope. If we qualify for CL tonight, what’s the possibility of ETH giving butland a game in the last match? That leaves me with no GK

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
League weasel got Trippier 9 in for Grealish no show. Though I suppose you could say he was unlucky to see him left out for a double.
And he had Akanji come off on 57mins then not play the second game.

suheilsworld

Eugh, that's a horrible though considering I own De Gea too.
I wanted to use my transfer to bring in Eze for Danilo / Odegaard and now will have to buy a good GK to ensure points. Currently I am leading my ML by 74 points (mine DDG, Lindelof & Bruno vs his Dalot or 1 point from bench) and 88 points over the next guy (he has DDG and Lindelof)

I am thinking whether do I need to invest a -4 considering the gap. Although the guy who is 74 points behind me still has a freehit and might completely go for random differentials in the last GW. Currently we have 6 players in common

Red Star One

League weasel got Trippier 9 in for Grealish no show. Though I suppose you could say he was unlucky to see him left out for a double.
And he had Akanji come off on 57mins then not play the second game.
Can you imagine I thought I was the smartest weasel in the pond with that Akanji punt, felt so smug when Stones/Ederson/Ake would not start but Akanji yes and for what? 2 points against Leeds, then bench and now 1 point in a double where City got two CS. What a terrible fecking transfer :lol:

I got lucky with Trips though, should’ve been smarter and started him instead of Isak in the first place. He’ll come on for many other people too I suppose.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Can you imagine I thought I was the smartest weasel in the pond with that Akanji punt, felt so smug when Stones/Ederson/Ake would not start but Akanji yes and for what? 2 points against Leeds, then bench and now 1 point in a double where City got two CS. What a terrible fecking transfer :lol:

I got lucky with Trips though, should’ve been smarter and started him instead of Isak in the first place. He’ll come on for many other people too I suppose.
I mean it's worse than that even. He wasn't even benched in the second game, he's injured.

I actually was smart enough to bench Grealish, not that it's done anything for me. Rashford playing tonight costs me any Trippier points. 62 with Shaw, DDG and Rash to play. Just really need another United clean sheet for a good week.

I think this weekend could potentially be an even bigger shit show in terms of starts and cameos.

ROFLUTION

I wanted to use my transfer to bring in Eze for Danilo / Odegaard and now will have to buy a good GK to ensure points. Currently I am leading my ML by 74 points (mine DDG, Lindelof & Bruno vs his Dalot or 1 point from bench) and 88 points over the next guy (he has DDG and Lindelof)

I am thinking whether do I need to invest a -4 considering the gap. Although the guy who is 74 points behind me still has a freehit and might completely go for random differentials in the last GW. Currently we have 6 players in common
Might go for someone you think he'll free hit to, to guard yourself, but surely with 74 points you cant lose that league

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

When Trippier and Botman with their single end up outscoring about 6 of my other starters, it just shows what a nonsense the game can be.

This has to be one of the crappest double game weeks ever. Probably should have realised with City in between other cups / and Pep factor anyway. Brighton not with easy fixtures etc.

The non Mitoma owners swerved an absolute beast of a score yesterday. Was reaching farcical levels of misses and hardluck stories.

Red Star One

I mean it's worse than that even. He wasn't even benched in the second game, he's injured.

I actually was smart enough to bench Grealish, not that it's done anything for me. Rashford playing tonight costs me any Trippier points. 62 with Shaw, DDG and Rash to play. Just really need another United clean sheet for a good week.

I think this weekend could potentially be an even bigger shit show in terms of starts and cameos.
Feck me. I'll be really surprised if last GW I'll manage to have 11 starters.

When Trippier and Botman with their single end up outscoring about 6 of my other starters, it just shows what a nonsense the game can be.

This has to be one of the crappest double game weeks ever. Probably should have realised with City in between other cups / and Pep factor anyway. Brighton not with easy fixtures etc.

The non Mitoma owners swerved an absolute beast of a score yesterday. Was reaching farcical levels of misses and hardluck stories.
Quite terrible DGW yes, Mitoma could've had double digits even after the first match. For the Pep factor I can't even be that mad at myself because we couldn't have known City will be heading into their first DGW game as champions already. The arse tw@ts took us all by surprise.

ROFLUTION

So, what’s the good sources for leaked line ups this weekend?

A good leak could probably make or break it for me in my mini-league

suheilsworld

I have DDG and Pope. If we qualify for CL tonight, what’s the possibility of ETH giving butland a game in the last match? That leaves me with no GK
With this being my problem, I am doing Danilo to Eze and then have 4.6m left. Which of the below keepers have the best chance to start and CS. I am considering Johnstone but PIckford looks tempting for saves and BP too

1. Johnstone vs Forest (H)
2. Steele vs Villa (A)
3. Leno vs United (H)
4. Pickford vs Bou (H)
5. Forster vs Leeds (A)
6. Neto vs Eve (A)

troylocker

Trossard or Odegaard. Now the pressure is off, Arsenal will turn up and destroy Wolves.
I went for Odegaard (5 goals in the last 7 vs. Trossard's 1 assist in the last 8) myself. Made some small tweaks on my WC team for GW38:

Pickford (Steele)
TA, Robertson, White (Bueno, Lewis)
Salah, Bruno, Rashford, Odegaard, Eze
Haaland, Kane (Greenwood)

Haven't decided on captain yet, but it will be one of Salah, Kane and Haaland.

This GW is a little meh. Sitting on 57 with Rashford (Will get Tripps on if he doesn't play), Bruno and Shaw to go. Sitting in the top 5k and will probably end up with a greyish arrow.

Red Star One

So, what’s the good sources for leaked line ups this weekend?

A good leak could probably make or break it for me in my mini-league
I'll be on the train but will try to post everything I find before the deadline. Otherwise, worth checking the FantasyFootballScout comments section and perhaps a few "content creators" but feck knows about the quality of their tips.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'll be on the train but will try to post everything I find before the deadline. Otherwise, worth checking the FantasyFootballScout comments section and perhaps a few "content creators" but feck knows about the quality of their tips.
Reddit is also a good source

Bristol_Red_87

Any other options people are considering?
I'm liking the sound of Kane for Haaland.

Initial thought was back the teams who have something to play for, but pressure can do funny things.

Spurs are absolute dross though so looking towards Arsenal is probably the safer option.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm liking the sound of Kane for Haaland.

Initial thought was back the teams who have something to play for, but pressure can do funny things.

Spurs are absolute dross though so looking towards Arsenal is probably the safer option.
Teams that need a win should be avoided. They will try get a goal and see it out. Always works like that.

Teams needing to avoid defeat are better if you are going for defender.

Moby

Dick
Its tempting but I did that with David Silva and he blanked and was also subbed early for his ovation. Literally lost the mini league because of that.
Don't let your past traumas dictate your future decisions. That's why you lost out on Callum Wilson going on one of the best FPL runs this season!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah I fell for the David Silva hype as well. Can't remember if I captained him or not.

Obviously leaks are essential but in my mind I'm thinking

Mitoma/Mac > Trossard/Eze/Barnes
Grealish > Ode/Saka/Another City mid who's confirmed to be starting/Maddison?
Haaland > Kane/Vardy
Alvarez > Twatkins
Wilson > Jesus

I don't have many players at home this week (just United ones). Think Arsenal will try and give the fans a decent send off after the season they've had so I'll be looking at their teams news especially closely.